PDA

View Full Version : 400ex Yoshimura Comp. System

sprtrx300ex
10-08-2003, 03:28 PM
I am thinking about getting either the White Brothers E-series or the Yoshimura Competition system for my 400ex. Which of these two pipes is :

- louder
- low-end power gains
- top-end power gains
- torque
- durability

Im coming close to making a desicion, but I need some more info. Tell me as much as you know about either of these two pipes.

Thanks guys

Natertot426ex
10-08-2003, 03:43 PM
I have the White brothers pro-meg on mine it gave it great gains all around. It is tuneable with how many disks you put on it. More disks= more top end. Less disks=more bottum end. I have mine for over a year now and it has held up to anything I have put it through. Talk to Quadjunkies and ask her about the Yoshi.

Wingnut
10-08-2003, 07:05 PM
I've got a Yoshi full system and a Pro Circuit T-4 slip on. I am not impressed with the Yoshi at all. The T-4 slip on has more power and has held up better and, best of all, it cost less than half what the Yoshi cost.

QuadJunkies
10-08-2003, 08:17 PM
Im totally a fan of the Yoshi pipe, it has a good power from top to bottom, sounds louder than the WB, tis a more "deep throaty" sound to it,sounds VERY NICE......I like the power curve since its an even power curve, I had this also on my 300ex and was very happy with it on both my quads.....;)

hook
10-08-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Im totally a fan of the Yoshi pipe, it has a good power from top to bottom, sounds louder than the WB, tis a more "deep throaty" sound to it,sounds VERY NICE......I like the power curve since its an even power curve, I had this also on my 300ex and was very happy with it on both my quads.....;) yoshi years of experince what else needed:devil: