PDA

View Full Version : I finally got some of that blood on me...

Narly R
10-07-2003, 09:57 PM
We got back from Mule deer hunting! its was fun, but there are getting to be fewer and fewer deer each year... :( There are some HUGE bucks out there, but its hard to get them, we just hunt outa the truck, Im going to try and use my tree stand next year. But I got a spike, and my grandpa got a forkid-horn. But it was exiting and getting to chaase a couple bucks threw the brush was fun. Hope everyone did well this year, (if hunting season is all at the same time, i dunno) but i was just lettin ya know I acuaaly shot one with my terrible aim!:p

oldsandman
10-07-2003, 11:02 PM
congratulations! get out of the truck to find the big boys!:D

L.Vegas400
10-08-2003, 03:47 AM
send me a pic of the bugger. carl.thrall@nellis.af.mil i always like to see others accomplishments. congrats on the first blood, the first i had had green meat in it. actual green meat in it, so none of it was any good. i guess i took the bad out of the chain...............

Narly R
10-08-2003, 02:37 PM
Ya, its hard to find them on foot, its a glance of them then you dont see them agin, ill try a tree stand, i think that would be a lot of fun.

I dont have any pics now... its aint much to see... we have gotten some big bucks over there!:eek2:

400exrules
10-08-2003, 08:02 PM
ummm...... isnt it illegal to hunt out of the truck.....it is here i believe

10-08-2003, 08:05 PM
shhhhhh no one needs to know.

Narly R
10-08-2003, 08:21 PM
Ya, if u went by the rules you wouldnt get anything, so i guess thats the point.:rolleyes:

Rocketman250r
10-08-2003, 08:41 PM
There are a lot of us that hunt by the rules, and have success.

JOEX
10-08-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
ummm...... isnt it illegal to hunt out of the truck.....it is here i believe
I'm sure it varies from state to state but I think the rule is you cannot shot from a vehical or use a vehicaln as a stand or rest.

'Road Hunting' on the other hand is the slacker way of hunting:D

Joe

Narly R
10-08-2003, 09:07 PM
We walk too, I dont hunt out of the truck the hole time, we walk and wait and track, and all that stuff. But where we are you have to drive, we walf when elk hunting, or deer hunting here, not as much there though. If you go out and sit for a long time, which we do you will find something. I guess we do everything.:cool:

Its really elligal here to shoot out of a truck.