PDA

View Full Version : MSWS Rnd #1

dwcrash
10-07-2003, 09:41 PM
Who all made it to the first round at lakeview? What did you think of it, personally I thought they forgot the quads had to run on a mile or two of the course. What did any body else think?

Braff1
10-07-2003, 11:16 PM
That course was tighter than a frogs butt and that waterproff!!!!

I was thinking that the coarse was going to be tight when I was watching the bikes banging into trees next to the starting line. The guy next to me said he walked part of it and was saying that was the "open part" :eek: I felt more like a bull dozer knocking over trees like I did and I was following the other classes. If the other coarse are that tight I might have to get me one of them big heavy duty utility bumpers and mount it to my predator.

lshonda310
10-08-2003, 04:46 AM
I've learned that at some MSWS races you don't want to follow the bike trails all the time, you can go from first to last and back to first all in the first lap.

BUCK442
10-08-2003, 08:26 AM
Much diff than GNCC for sure. I think MSWS riders are more technical which helps us lil'o honda riders compete with the big bores.

cdalejef
10-08-2003, 10:00 AM
I liked it....it was tighter than normal but I like to see different types of tracks at each event.

cjpoole1
10-08-2003, 10:35 AM
The first lap was real tight. It was a little better the second lap after everyone had bulldozed through:p

jlhughes750
10-08-2003, 11:18 AM
this series sounds awsome, gotta get down there sometime..

i have and application in as Full Time ATV racer, but i don't think i'll get the job. If i do get the job, i'll come down with y'all and race!!
Since my wife in reviewing the applications i really don't think i'll get the job. especially since the pays crap and i suck at the job!!!

later, J

98Lakota
10-08-2003, 11:18 AM
I loved the track, except for the "landfill" section. I must have hit a piece of glass, because I now have a nice 1/2" gash in one of my front tires. I thought it was a nice mix of tight/technical sections with some fields and more open sections as well.

cdalejef
10-08-2003, 01:12 PM
I saw that pile of glass too! :mad:

BUCK442
10-09-2003, 08:42 AM
Hey Jeff that pile of glass should have been no worries Ball Boy! I have had that stick problem occur before also except it went through the oil line connection on top of the rezy tank and broke my tank, 1 lap to go so I finished still in 1st and my 99 ex never missed a beat.:macho

cdalejef
10-09-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by BUCK442
Hey Jeff that pile of glass should have been no worries Ball Boy! I said I saw it, I didn't say I was worried about it! ;)

dwf126
10-09-2003, 09:43 AM
I have had that stick problem occur before also except it went through the oil line connection on top of the rezy tank and broke my tank, 1 lap to go so I finished still in 1st and my 99 ex never missed a beat

BUCK was that at Belleville? If so I remember that. That wasn't a stick, it was tree!