PDA

View Full Version : 2fast2furious..

Flip)(stick
10-07-2003, 08:20 PM
This is a lil late i just saw it first time tonight because my dad rented it.. I just wanted to let off some steam.. The drag race witht he hemi and the 67 camero was total horse ****... There is no possible way that camero in real life would get beat iven if that pos import had like a big head start... Justt needed to let off some steam.. :eek2:

killed300ex
10-07-2003, 08:23 PM
its called a movie and its a movie about ricers did u actualy expect the muscle car to win?
sssry if you got your hopes up
killed

Flip)(stick
10-07-2003, 08:25 PM
Nah I didnt get my hopes up because like u said its a import movie that make the imports sound like they got like 1500 hp and cant be beatin... I just hate that movie with a passion, i dont see why moive makers wont make a Muscle car movie..

cool 300ex
10-07-2003, 08:32 PM
The drag race witht he hemi and the 67 camero was total horse ****... There is no possible way that camero in real life would get beat iven if that pos import had like a big head start...

Ya i know i think the movie was pretty good i bought it on dvd the first day it came out.:D But my friend even said about in that drag race how when he was seeing all the lights and they were like blurry.He said the only way he could see that is if he was going at the speed of light witch is way faster than 120.He aslo said now matter how much nos you have you will never hit the speed of light!

Flip)(stick
10-07-2003, 08:34 PM
Yea I remember that, but anyway they didnt discrace them to bad the imports used nos and everything the guys with the muscle just hit the gas a lil more..

GrInDeR400ex
10-07-2003, 08:34 PM
well the first one was good this one ws poor acting and everything else, i laughed more at the lousey acting, poor movie, the shoulda never made this one

Flip)(stick
10-07-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by GrInDeR400ex
well the first one was good this one ws poor acting and everything else, i laughed more at the lousey acting, poor movie, the shoulda never made this one

I agree

hondafox440
10-08-2003, 11:42 AM
That was a 69' Yenko Camaro, not a 67'.

DEAL
10-08-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Flip)(stick
This is a lil late i just saw it first time tonight because my dad rented it.. I just wanted to let off some steam.. The drag race witht he hemi and the 67 camero was total horse ****... There is no possible way that camero in real life would get beat iven if that pos import had like a big head start... Justt needed to let off some steam.. :eek2:

The ricer would beat it wit naaaaaaaaaaaaaaawsszzz

ScreaminZ400
10-08-2003, 01:53 PM
i love that cuda and the camaro omg i love those cars:eek2:

killer03_300ex
10-08-2003, 06:52 PM
they need to make another gone in 60 seconds

FourFiftyFour
10-08-2003, 07:11 PM
at least they had more muscle cars in this movie

LTandRaptorider
10-08-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by cool 300ex
Ya i know i think the movie was pretty good i bought it on dvd the first day it came out.:D But my friend even said about in that drag race how when he was seeing all the lights and they were like blurry.He said the only way he could see that is if he was going at the speed of light witch is way faster than 120.He aslo said now matter how much nos you have you will never hit the speed of light!

I believe you're right, with the speed of light being around 186,000 miles per second... :eek2:

RideRed400StYlE
10-09-2003, 06:55 AM
I hate to break it to ya, but that "ricer" is one of the worlds best rally cars. it puts out around 275hp in stock form. you add a bigger turbo, nos, and some injectors/fuel pump/computer chip ect those motors can easily be brought up to the 600hp marks. and that is with AWD so you have the traction off the line. Sure american muscle is nice. but technology is taking over. better fuel economy, better handling, nicer interior. if you are buying a car strictly for going ot NHRA Drag races sure buy yourself a nice old muscle car. but if you plan on the car being road friendly as well your better off with a so called "ricer" I personally like the idea of being able to drive my car in the winter instead of wrapping it around a tree. JMO

But anyways. I saw both movies and I personally think the first one was better. I just dont know about all those flames shooting out of the pipes and crap. it was wayyy to unrealistic for me. alot of this movie looked computer generated as to where the first movie "most" of the stuff was pretty real looking.

trueblue450
10-09-2003, 08:39 AM
what are you talking about, this move has some of the best actors ever!:huh

flyin#5
10-09-2003, 09:47 AM
the movie sucked... the acting and the imports beating the american cars was funny.

kaneman23
10-09-2003, 09:55 AM
I concur. The movie sucked big fat donkey sack. Paul Walker is a homo, Ludacris, Tyrese, and the little asian girl had the most ridiculous characters. The car's sucked and the whole movie was unrealistic. I want my 2hours back that I spent watching this plotless piece of trash.

sweet300ex
10-09-2003, 01:14 PM
Paul Walker is a Wanksta, he wants to be black, hes like " whats up yo bra...its annoying and the characters were gay

and id love to see any import beat the Yenko:mad: :macho it wouldnt happen

2001400ex
10-09-2003, 02:20 PM
Nah I didnt get my hopes up because like u said its a import movie that make the imports sound like they got like 1500 hp and cant be beatin... I just hate that movie with a passion, i dont see why moive makers wont make a Muscle car movie..

Gone in 60 Seconds

Eleanor?

DEAL
10-09-2003, 02:42 PM

wait... You mean they don't have 1500 hp.. :huh
I feel like an idiot now.