View Full Version : in need of a 400!

hook
10-07-2003, 07:34 PM
im 15 and im like really wanting a 400ex for my xmas present this year..problem is my dad doesnt know i want one cause i dont know how to tell him..( he is kinda strict on question asking) i want one to just ride around with him on and to do alittle riding on here and there but i also dont want him to have to spend a crap load of money on one for me..i hate not being able to buy my own stuff..but i cant buy a 400 without his permission or even better without a job to pay for it! so knowing the fact my dad says most of the guys on here r pretty nice guys i figured id ask if neone has a descent 400ex for sale at a descent price in northern ky or middle to southern indiana..any help would be great:)

4wheelboy
10-07-2003, 07:36 PM
maby you should look in the forsale fourm:rolleyes: once the 300 is sold there will be a 400 rolling my way:devil:

Flip)(stick
10-07-2003, 07:38 PM
Dont think your the only 1 in the boat, my dad gets pissed if i ask him somin again a week later

hook
10-07-2003, 07:39 PM
i did like oh lets see a billion times! most of them are really good quads but there to far away from my location

hook
10-07-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
maby you should look in the forsale fourm:rolleyes: once the 300 is sold there will be a 400 rolling my way:devil: yea my dads like that when it comes towanting something......im a 15 yr old girl who loves quads not finger nail polish! i want to be you know like a father daughter thing between us and the only thing that could possibly bring us together is quads! ever since he let me ride his 416 ive been hooked on wanting a 400

4wheelboy
10-07-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by hook
yea my dads like that when it comes towanting something......im a 15 yr old girl who loves quads not finger nail polish! i want to be you know like a father daughter thing between us and the only thing that could possibly bring us together is quads! ever since he let me ride his 416 ive been hooked on wanting a 400

did u tell your dad what u just told us?:confused: i no if i was your dAD and you said that to me i would be more motivated to get you a quad

hook
10-07-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Flip)(stick
Dont think your the only 1 in the boat, my dad gets pissed if i ask him somin again a week later yea my dads just like that but probably more sarcastic as to wanting a 400..im a 15 yr old grl in need of a car but wanting a 400 worse than a car..theres always the bus to school! lol:p

hook
10-07-2003, 07:51 PM
did u tell your dad what u just told us?:confused: i no if i was your dAD and you said that to me i would be more motivated to get you a quad no...im weird i guess...ive gave him clues i want one bad like oh i sit on his 416 doing my homework ( it motivates me) and i asked to clean it and everything! i even ask to help with the work he does on it!

4wheelboy
10-07-2003, 07:54 PM
no...im weird i guess...ive gave him clues i want one bad like oh i sit on his 416 doing my homework ( it motivates me) and i asked to clean it and everything! i even ask to help with the work he does on it!

well maby hes like me and dont pick up on clues girls give off. you should just tell him u wnat 1 and see what he says:o

batgeek
10-07-2003, 07:56 PM
go with him every time he goes to ride and hog his 416. eventually he will say "i never get to ride my quad cuz you are riding it" then you say "well if i had my own this wouldn't happen!" :D

hook
10-07-2003, 08:00 PM
well maby hes like me and dont pick up on clues girls give off. you should just tell him u wnat 1 and see what he says:o yea i guess getting girl stuff isnt a boys thing huh? lol im just scared he'll say no and ruin my chances i guess.

Greg Z
10-07-2003, 08:01 PM
just ask him, my mom hates hearing **** like this to but i bug her to hell about it.. Now i got a quad and i took her garadge spot :blah: lol but i payed for my quad my self

hook
10-07-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
go with him every time he goes to ride and hog his 416. eventually he will say "i never get to ride my quad cuz you are riding it" then you say "well if i had my own this wouldn't happen!" :D i did all last sunday from 11am to 10 pm..i was haulin *** to! that thing is by far the funnest thing ive ever rode! i was whiping it around turns in the field like a pro! i even dragged my lil cuz on his modified 300 and whooped him! lol im glad my helmet let him know..." youve just been past by a girl" lol

Flip)(stick
10-07-2003, 08:04 PM
NEVER give guys clues or hints, we will not know what you are thinkin

hook
Originally posted by Greg Z
just ask him, my mom hates hearing **** like this to but i bug her to hell about it.. Now i got a quad and i took her garadge spot :blah: lol but i payed for my quad my self i can pay like monthly payments on a new one but i dont know how much they are for a 2003 model or anything...i think if my dad believes me that i really want one and i tell him ill pay the monthly payments he might slide on getting me one..but i know he'll say your 15 you need a car!

4wheelboy
yea i guess getting girl stuff isnt a boys thing huh? lol im just scared he'll say no and ruin my chances i guess.

if he says no. its time too start looking for a job. or keep begging;)

hook
10-07-2003, 08:05 PM
NEVER give guys clues or hints, we will not know what you are thinkin lol how true is that! lo we girls should teach you all some stuff..but we r smart enough you dont have to teach us nething! lol j/k;)

hook
10-07-2003, 08:07 PM
if he says no. its time too start looking for a job. or keep begging;) yea i told him id get a job to pay for my own quad but he told me im not getting a job cuz im only 15 im not ready for that responsability yet..crazy huh?

4wheelboy
10-07-2003, 08:09 PM
yea i told him id get a job to pay for my own quad but he told me im not getting a job cuz im only 15 im not ready for that responsability yet..crazy huh?

dam he told you NOt to get a job? thats crazi:huh

roostin_dale
10-07-2003, 08:10 PM
the best way to buy a quad is your own hard earned money;)

hook
10-07-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Greg Z
just ask him, my mom hates hearing **** like this to but i bug her to hell about it.. Now i got a quad and i took her garadge spot :blah: lol but i payed for my quad my self yea but when i bug my dad he gives THE LOOK that could kill..thats when i know to quit asking..im thinking he'll just say your 15 you need a car not a quad..im assumingthat

hook
10-07-2003, 08:21 PM
dam he told you NOt to get a job? thats crazi:huh yea i know ive asked him numerous of times to let me get a job but im not ready for one yet im only 15..hello! 15 in need of money and a quad= get a job!

hook
10-07-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
the best way to buy a quad is your own hard earned money;) i know but my dad wont le me get a job! he says im 15 and i shouldnt be taking that big of a responsability yet

400exrules
10-07-2003, 08:30 PM
well if your dad saw this thread im sure he might consider it....just leave this thread up and leave your computer on all day lol

but im always scared to ask my dad some things too, because when he says no, he acts like it pisses him off and it seems like he is upset with me for the rest of the day.

thats why i big the hell outta my mom for stuff because i know she wont get mad

wut else pisses me off is when im dead serious and i tell my dad like if he payed the down payemnet i could cover the rest, and he just laughs at me and's like YAH RIGHT, even though i say im serious

Flip)(stick
10-07-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
well if your dad saw this thread im sure he might consider it....just leave this thread up and leave your computer on all day lol

but im always scared to ask my dad some things too, because when he says no, he acts like it pisses him off and it seems like he is upset with me for the rest of the day.

wut else pisses me off is when im dead serious and i tell my dad like if he payed the down payemnet i could cover the rest, and he just laughs at me and's like YAH RIGHT, even though i say im serious

Thats exactly what my dad does to me..

But anyway im 15 and they said I can get a part time job, im prolly gona get one in november (thats when the football season ends) So hope to save up money, get some for a down payment, and then get a quad, and fianace it monthly..

hook
10-07-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules

wut else pisses me off is when im dead serious and i tell my dad like if he payed the down payemnet i could cover the rest, and he just laughs at me and's like YAH RIGHT, even though i say im serious the same is with me and my dad! i cant ask my stepmom cuz me and her arent really that close..i got kicked out of my moms and she kept my baby ( modified 250 ex ) fastest lil freak in scottsburg iindiana! so now im QUADLESS here at my dads...everyone has one but me!

Flip)(stick
10-07-2003, 08:36 PM
My parents took mine away, so dont feel that bad, ive been without one for like 9 months.

roostin_dale
10-07-2003, 08:40 PM
if you REALLY want a 400 you will tell your dad to screw himself and get a job;)

hook
10-07-2003, 08:44 PM
My parents took mine away, so dont feel that bad, ive been without one for like 9 months. yea but my bro is like self absorbed and has a big nice 400ex modified and everything and shuves crap about 4wheelers and respect in my face and it makes me jealous he has one and i dont

hook
10-07-2003, 08:45 PM
if you REALLY want a 400 you will tell your dad to screw himself and get a job;) yea i could but i dont think hed appreciate me doing something without his consent

hook
10-07-2003, 08:52 PM
you wont care after you start makin money...think about it...friends will be jealous, take girls out, riding YOUR OWN quad....the best life can get;) yea true but sorry im a girl i dont follow the unstraight arrow lol understandable though but right now having a quad and spending time with my dad ans doing something we both love is all i need to make a difference in my life