PDA

View Full Version : ~Help me on my love life~

Hondagrl2
10-07-2003, 07:27 PM
Aight i'll get right to the point, Me and my boyfriend have been going out for like 6 months but it seems like i like him allot more then he likes me... which is fine bc like i started liking him a year ago but how do i get him to pay more attention to me. not 24/7 but like sometimes i wish he was more cuddly. (dont take this the wrong way it is kinda hard to explain but like i think all girls want attetion every now and then from there boy friends am i right girls?)

Flip)(stick
10-07-2003, 07:32 PM
Get friendlyer:macho

FourFiftyFour
10-07-2003, 07:33 PM
first things.. how old are u? if you are sitll in high school.. u dont need to be worried about long term relationships anyway.. most the time they never work.. believe me.. i dated a guy for a year and a half in high school and he left me a few months after school ended....

4wheelboy
10-07-2003, 07:33 PM
i think we would need a pic to get the best answer to this question rite every body?:confused:
if u want him to pay more attention to u. do stuff he likes. dress and act sexier that ushally gets my atention.:devil:

UglyMotha™
10-07-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
i think we would need a pic to get the best answer to this question rite every body?:confused:
if u want him to pay more attention to u. do stuff he likes. dress and act sexier that ushally gets my atention.:devil:

kids :huh :rolleyes:

she shouldn't have to dress sexier to get his attention that isn't the kind of attention she should be trying to get

some men aren't the cuddly type

Hondagrl2
10-07-2003, 07:39 PM
I am in high school i'm 16... but i dont know it is weird bc me and him have this connection so i dont know i feel like we might make it as a long term relationship liek it might work out like that. How do i act sexier what should i do... i do dress sexier for him and it gets his attention but like if i dont do it everyday and wear my hair how he likes it i dont get the attention... ya know?

Flip)(stick
10-07-2003, 07:41 PM
Put his hand on yer hooters everyday, it might , just might get his attention.. I dunno..

UglyMotha™
10-07-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Hondagrl2
i do dress sexier for him and it gets his attention but like if i dont do it everyday and wear my hair how he likes it i dont get the attention... ya know?

relationships built on physical attraction alone never last

4wheelboy
10-07-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Flip)(stick
Put his hand on yer hooters everyday, it might , just might get his attention.. I dunno..

lmgdao that might work:blah:

Pappy
10-07-2003, 07:46 PM
id say if your a 16 year old girl...and he is about the same age...and he wont show you attention....then you are either really ugly or he is gay.

call adam corolla at loveline for these problems....thanks