PDA

View Full Version : people go no respect in this world...

Tommy 17
10-07-2003, 06:10 PM
well my family purchased a HUGE huntin lease last year... the people that own the woods are saving it for loggin and pretty much we bought a 10 year lease of the land to hunt on...

1st day of archery was saturyda... theres 8 guyz allowed in that woods... NOONE ELSE... 6 are family 2 are friends...

i walk into my stand 2day in MY area... i have my own food plots i planted myself... my own stands up... everything is mine and everyoen knows not to go there... we each have our own sections...

well i go to my stand and its covered in ****!!!!! human **** with toliet paper all over the place... i get to lookin around and i start fidning BAGS full of human hair spread all around probably 200 yds area of my stand... know for some of u non hunters this means the deer are gonna smell human scent and tehy will not come around...

i walked over 2 4 other fo my cuzs areas... same thing at their places...

god do i hate jealous pricks...

sry i had to vent... my last season b4 college is now ruined bc of a dick...:grr: :grr:

310Rduner
10-07-2003, 06:12 PM
That sucks man, I hope you guys can catch who ever it was out there, so you can call someone on them..:grr:

TheRedRebel17
10-07-2003, 06:12 PM
Damn dude..that sucks alot :(

Tommy 17
10-07-2003, 06:15 PM
o dont worry when i find out who it was... pay back will be a beautiful thing...

250x#93
10-07-2003, 06:18 PM
Damn man that really sux, its so stupid what people do now in days:eek2: Crazy ****, literally:grr:

batgeek
10-07-2003, 06:21 PM
now thats just childish.

anyways....good luck on the season. hope ya fill all yer tags :D

F0URZER0ZER0
10-07-2003, 06:22 PM
you think thats bad..

i get my new truck last tuesday....get my licence on friday....well our football team is awesome so i go watch em friday night (night i got my licence) after the victory i go out to the parking lot to find "AIMEE" keyed into my hood. dont ask why aimee, i dont know one spelled like that...

id rather have what you got then a 200 dollar paint job on my hood

batgeek
10-07-2003, 06:25 PM
my truck has been keyed by an ex-gf...

i keep it there to remind me not to piss off chicks :)

Tommy 17
10-07-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by F0URZER0ZER0

id rather have what you got then a 200 dollar paint job on my hood

how about 600$ to hunt there just for me each year...

and 250$ in food plots...

then probably another 50$ in tags etc...

F0URZER0ZER0
10-07-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
how about 600$ to hunt there just for me each year...

and 250$ in food plots...

then probably another 50$ in tags etc...

hmm your right...either way we both got dlcked

Flip)(stick
10-07-2003, 06:50 PM
Ill refrase from saying sued, get a refund..

F0URZER0ZER0
10-07-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Flip)(stick
Sue the place..

me or tommy?

Flip)(stick
10-07-2003, 06:54 PM
tommah

Tommy 17
10-07-2003, 07:01 PM
sry dude... i ain't a prick... i don't sue over stuff like that... ur the example of why america is so screwed up...

and what would i sue for... bustin my balls??? emotional distress???:o

Flip)(stick
10-07-2003, 07:02 PM
I was trying to give an idea or somin i guess... I'd say get a runfund..

10-07-2003, 07:10 PM
o dont worry when i find out who it was... pay back will be a beautiful thing...

just look for a bunch of bald guys with skid marks in there pants

Flip)(stick
10-07-2003, 07:10 PM
sry dude... i ain't a prick... i don't sue over stuff like that... ur the example of why america is so screwed up...

and what would i sue for... bustin my balls??? emotional distress???:o

Heh... I am against sueing ironicly enough I said sue them but, to say somin, you could sue any body for anything now en days, you can sue somone for lookin at you funny. An thats stupid enough, If OJ can get away with murder, ppl can do anything now en days

kabd69667
10-07-2003, 07:15 PM
just look for a bunch of bald guys with skid marks in there pants

is there a local PETA organization in your area Tommy?:confused:

10-07-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by kabd69667
is there a local PETA organization in your area Tommy?:confused:

people eating tasty animals?

Tommy 17
10-07-2003, 07:20 PM
peta???????:huh

Flip)(stick
10-07-2003, 07:21 PM
Has somone seen my kitty?:( shes brown..

bansheeguy77
10-07-2003, 07:22 PM
yes blame the animal activists.....kill them all

kabd69667
10-07-2003, 07:38 PM
peta???????:huh
you know, the enviromentalists, the tree huggers, the people that think animals deserve the same rights as humans?

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

10-07-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by kabd69667
you know, the enviromentalists, the tree huggers, the people that think animals deserve the same rights as humans?

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

animals can kill and hurt us if they want if animals want the same rights there gonna have to clean there act up, start poopin toilets, pay taxes, g et a job, go to jail, all that good stuff

Flip)(stick
10-07-2003, 07:43 PM
Be funny if like a environmentalist or tree huger got ate by a racoon..

Greg Z
10-07-2003, 07:45 PM
BAHAHAHA HUMAN **** HAHAHAHA THATS SO FUNNY that sucks bro

300exQuadracer
10-07-2003, 07:47 PM
hey tommy archery season opened here sat too , and i know for shure i would be really pissed if someone did that to any of my 3 tree stands, howbout we have a hunt off over there and we all put our treestands out in your plot and shoot some *****es

blondie69
10-07-2003, 08:11 PM
daaaamn tommy! thats no good! beat his *** when u find out who it is:mad:
thats really gross too tho....:huh

Tommy 17
10-07-2003, 08:33 PM
it wasn't a tree hugger that did it... it was somone that lives close by or around the lease and doesn't like the fact that they can't hunt there anymore...

don't worry i will find them... i already have it narrowed down some... and i think i know who it is... i will get my revenge and it will be sweet:macho

Bill Fuller
10-07-2003, 08:45 PM
Time to start people hunting:rolleyes: That sucks man sorry to hear,maybe all is not lost it's still early atleast you know where the deer wont be.:(

Punk'd
10-07-2003, 09:29 PM
put one on those walk by camras out there 2 c who is doing it

Narly R
10-07-2003, 09:45 PM
Ya.....

Tommy, i know EGZACLY how ya feel, we are care takers on a boy scout ranch lots and lots of land, and we hunt here, and what makes me mad, is when someone comes up the road and kills a deer or turkey RIGHT where there are NO Hunting signs. And people throwing garbage out, and you name it they do it here. Some people do have NO RESPECT, and if I ever catch them....:grr: The'll be hell to pay.

Hope ya find who did that chit to ur woods kick the poo outa them!:mad:

300exOH
10-08-2003, 07:24 AM
Man I would be pissed off. A friend of mine just had some jerk off decide to ride his quad where they were bow hunting. The guy on the quad even knew they were hunting and said he didn't care. He rode around their tree stands like 8 times. He was kinda stupid fooling around with people with weapons. Just another *** giving atv's a bad name.

I hope you catch the people giving you *****. LOL Maybe give them a taste of their own medicine. Just be careful how you take out your revenge.

10-08-2003, 08:15 AM
Dam talk about gettin Chit on....:(

knighttime
10-08-2003, 08:21 AM
That sucks man. Dont do anything to get yourself into trouble though. It sounds like whoever did this maybe works or knows someone who works at a barber shop if there were bags of hair around. Maybe go askin around. And as far as the sueing thing goes, I know u dont wanna take advantage of the system, but if doin that f's that persons life up I say do it. This person broke the law big time and deserves to be punished big time. I just dont wanna see you gettin in trouble over this but at the same time I say good luck to your revenge.

JTRtrx250r
10-08-2003, 09:54 AM
yeah thats just wrong:huh :grr: I wonder how that guy would feel if he went to get into his rig and theres a freshly pinched gopher sittin' on his seat...some ppls kids:rolleyes: Sorry to hear that:rolleyes:

Tommy 17
10-08-2003, 01:45 PM
don't worry guyz... i won't be doin nothing stupid to get myself in trouble... i'm not a DUMB kid as most of u know...

i have it narrowed down really good now to 2 houses by the area... now i just gotta check into who in the 2 houses is friends or related to a hair dresser... then they will see what a true prick is from me

:macho

p.s. i won't be sueing... its not worth my time bc most lawyers are pricks anyway and the systems of america are one sided...

trust me i'm already in a account of hunter harassment charges against someone for tryin to stop me from hutning on my land... they should be gettin tens of thousands in fines... but once again they know this person that knows that person and they will end up gettin nothing:(

Tommy 17
10-08-2003, 01:47 PM
don't worry guyz... i won't be doin nothing stupid to get myself in trouble... i'm not a DUMB kid as most of u know...

i have it narrowed down really good now to 2 houses by the area... now i just gotta check into who in the 2 houses is friends or related to a hair dresser... then they will see what a true prick is from me

:macho

p.s. i won't be sueing... its not worth my time bc most lawyers are pricks anyway and the systems of america are one sided...

trust me i'm already in a account of hunter harassment charges against someone for tryin to stop me from hutning on my land... they should be gettin tens of thousands in fines... but once again they know this person that knows that person and they will end up gettin nothing:( and he keeps harassing me...

10-08-2003, 01:50 PM
well my family purchased a HUGE huntin lease last year... the people that own the woods are saving it for loggin and pretty much we bought a 10 year lease of the land to hunt on...

1st day of archery was saturyda... theres 8 guyz allowed in that woods... NOONE ELSE... 6 are family 2 are friends...

i walk into my stand 2day in MY area... i have my own food plots i planted myself... my own stands up... everything is mine and everyoen knows not to go there... we each have our own sections...

well i go to my stand and its covered in ****!!!!! human **** with toliet paper all over the place... i get to lookin around and i start fidning BAGS full of human hair spread all around probably 200 yds area of my stand... know for some of u non hunters this means the deer are gonna smell human scent and tehy will not come around...

i walked over 2 4 other fo my cuzs areas... same thing at their places...

god do i hate jealous pricks...

sry i had to vent... my last season b4 college is now ruined bc of a dick...:grr: :grr:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:p

redroost85
10-08-2003, 06:30 PM
Tommy, I got an idea. After you get your deer and you find out who acting like the azzclown on your property. You could get the the leftover deer guts and put that in the person's yard. They don't want deer in your woods and you don't want pricks near you, lol! Effing tree huggers always gotta screw schiz up. WTF! Hang in there Tommy.

Chino
10-08-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Curt
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:p

Prolly wouldn't be so funny if it happend to you, or it was laying on ur front door:grr:

10-08-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Chino
Prolly wouldn't be so funny if it happend to you, or it was laying on ur front door:grr:

I'd put it in a bag and light it on fire and put it on your doorstep:blah: :p

Chino
10-08-2003, 07:03 PM
Whatever man im not playing your immature games with you. Your not worth it, this is my last post in this thread. WORD :devil:

jay's 300
10-08-2003, 07:03 PM
That would truly suck! All of that money spent on a hunting area and someone ****s all over it, lol. Revenge, what a wonderful thing! Good luck! :devil:

Tommy 17
10-08-2003, 07:08 PM
red roost trust me... this guy has alot more to worry about then deer gutz in his yard...

and btw curt i see ur still cryin about me tellin u how it was on aol... cry me a river... build me a bridge... and get over it... btw shellz is single i hear;) hint hint buddy ol pal :rolleyes:

10-08-2003, 07:10 PM
Yeah she is. I wasnt the wrong there buddy. Youre just to stubborn to see that you sent the pics out first. Shoulda been a better friend to Kara.:rolleyes:

Youre way to fugly to date her, but others, be my guest:blah:

EvilJester400EX
10-08-2003, 07:13 PM

Well you fooled me. Can't even use correct punctuation in your sentences. :blah:

10-08-2003, 07:18 PM
Thats PA for YINZ:huh

Tommy 17
10-08-2003, 07:18 PM
god do u make me laugh... i see u had to get ur lil possie after me haha... shows ur age... i'm done with u... ur on block forever and its not gonna bother me one bit... i'll see u at rausch someday i'm sure buddy

have a nice life wannabe... u know what i'm talkin about 2... live the lie u do...

10-08-2003, 07:21 PM
Wannabe? I really dont know what to say to that, prolly cuz i have no idea wtf youre talking about, LOL. Its the internet, OH NO IM BLOCKED. Get a life tommy. Get on your 50 and go make some real friends. Not aol buddies.

Yeah i prolly will see you at rausch. You'll be the one watching, while im jumping the step up.:cool: ;)

10-08-2003, 07:47 PM
at least they didnt **** on the keyboard:eek2: stinky fingers stinky fingers:p

HONDA55
10-08-2003, 08:04 PM
at least they didnt **** on the keyboard stinky fingers stinky fingers

ROFLMAO

A little suggestion for you tommy, since you don't live by your hunting lease, you should make friends with someone that does and allow them to hunt on it that way they can keep an eye on it and keep all the idiots out.;)