PDA

View Full Version : i need help with a girl

trx400
10-07-2003, 04:57 PM
there is this girl i go to school with that i want to ask out this weekend but i'm kind of shy towards people i dont know that well. i know that this girl wants me to ask her out cuz her best friend told me.my problem is i dont know how i should go about it cuz i really dont know anything about her. i dont wanna just cut her off in the hall and ask her out. any help would be appreciated.

blondie69
10-07-2003, 05:00 PM
don't u think u should get to know her 1st?:huh cuz the way u were makin it sound, u barley even know her...

trx400
10-07-2003, 05:08 PM
i dont wanna ask her out like were dating i mean like go to a movie or somethin like that i would get to know her before i would wanna date her

10-07-2003, 05:12 PM
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/images/band.gif

JJWB023
10-07-2003, 05:13 PM
find out about her b4 during and after the movie...ask her which movie to watch (hope its a scary 1) see if she criticizes the movie ie:something a person does in the movie...u can find out alot about her that way...ask her questions...tell her things about u and ask her about herself...idk if this helps or not but hopefully it does

MOFO
10-07-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Rico

:huh

Pappy
10-07-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
:huh

thats rico on drums:devil:

MOFO
10-07-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

LOL :D

UglyMotha™
10-07-2003, 05:16 PM

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/i'm%20with%20stupid.gif

FourFiftyFour
10-07-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

sober or drunk? :p

batgeek
10-07-2003, 05:23 PM
just go up to her and ask her if she wants to go out sometime....

looks like ya dont have anything to loose cuz her friend told ya she would like to ask ya out.

life is filled with choices like this. if ya dont take any chances, yer gonna miss out on alot of cool stuff :D

Pappy
10-07-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
sober or drunk? :p

ive never seen rico drunk:confused:

UglyMotha™
10-07-2003, 05:26 PM
does rico even drink :confused:

batgeek
10-07-2003, 05:26 PM
funny....i've never seen him sober :eek2:

10-07-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
funny....i've never seen him sober :eek2:

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/boxer.gif

Punk'd
10-07-2003, 05:28 PM
hey man this is how i asked out my girl... ok first do u have any dances comeing up?? if so ask her to a slow dance and ask her then they think its "soooo sweet" or so they say but hey it worked for me but ya i whould get to kno her a lil more if i was u GOOD LUCK MAN!!!

UglyMotha™
10-07-2003, 05:29 PM
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/boxer.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH the page censored your **** in you link LMAO:D

batgeek
bad word filter > Rico :D

Punk'd

LMFAO rico lol this is wat u do in ur spare time i c? lol everyone pray for him tonight lol

batgeek
10-07-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by punk'd
hey man this is how i asked out my girl... ok first do u have any dances comeing up?? if so ask her to a slow dance and ask her then they think its "soooo sweet" or so they say but hey it worked for me but ya i whould get to kno her a lil more if i was u GOOD LUCK MAN!!!

just dont get wood when yer dancing with her.....trust me.

FourFiftyFour
10-07-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
HAHAHAHAHAHHAH the page censored your **** in you link LMAO:D

hahaha hes in Trubble!!!! :eek:

Punk'd
10-07-2003, 05:31 PM
ya for real well then again she might like it and u might score that night lol

sportraxrider10
10-07-2003, 05:52 PM
get some balls, when you see her walking down the hall go up to her and start talking to her, say whats up, what class are you going to, and then right before she goes to her class or you go to yours, ask her, do you want to go to the movies or something? and if she says yes, say, well i'll talk to you after this period, bye. and walk away, think about what your ognna say when you see her after that period and ask her what movie she wants to see.

i know, thats a lot of commas but i like to use them.....:huh

optikid123
10-07-2003, 06:31 PM
if u cannt do it yourslef let her friend introduce u. or just go to her lock and start talking about something and seem real interested in her.

WEEZIL
10-07-2003, 06:45 PM
hello you have officially reached the exriders love hotline. My name is Weezil and i would love to help ya.

Exactly what rico said. Just ask her what she is doing after school sometime. and make plans just to hang out. Get to know her. I mean now. if i just get to know a girl we become so close we just go out and neither of us say a word to eachother.
If she turns out to be a hag just dont talk to her. lol
good luck my man!

Ryan
10-07-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
just dont get wood when yer dancing with her.....trust me.

LOL. Seems like you know this from experience? :D

ex kid
10-07-2003, 07:07 PM
im goin with the rock concert,drunk,and have her bring a friend. only if drunk:D the dance thing is a bad idea, too many other ladies to look at. just b like yo honey lemme holla at u some time.

Punk'd
10-07-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
LOL. Seems like you know this from experience? :D

LOL

Hondagrl2
10-07-2003, 07:22 PM
Aight why dotn u just get her phone number from someone and clal her up and get to know her... then talk to her in school and say hey you wanan go to a movie or somehtign this weekend? and who could turn that down right? and if you already know the answer why not jsut do it?

UglyMotha™
10-07-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Hondagrl2
Aight why dotn u just get her phone number from someone and clal her up and get to know her... then talk to her in school and say hey you wanan go to a movie or somehtign this weekend? and who could turn that down right? and if you already know the answer why not jsut do it?

that would be like freak out city you'd be more of a man to ask for her number personally she might get a little freaked if you just call her up knowing that she never gave you her number how old is she 15 16 :confused:

Ryan
10-07-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by ex kid
im goin with the rock concert,drunk,and have her bring a friend. only if drunk:D the dance thing is a bad idea, too many other ladies to look at. just b like yo honey lemme holla at u some time.

I've learned that meeting chicks and drunk at the same time doesn't mix :bandit: . Especially when you stop drinking and relize they don't look good anymore :uhoh: :D .

UglyMotha™
10-07-2003, 07:36 PM
I've learned that meeting chicks and drunk at the same time doesn't mix :bandit: . Especially when you stop drinking and relize they don't look good anymore :uhoh: :D .

rico would have some good pointers on this subject i'm pretty sure that's how he met his mate in logan :eek:

:devil:

JUSTINcredible
10-07-2003, 09:24 PM

yea, that deffinitly sucks

norrisboat
10-07-2003, 09:34 PM
DUDE, just ask her to go out some time. Damn. You regret 100 percent of the chances you dont take so do it. DO IT. Damn. And save the forums to ATV related things too. DAMN.

Punk'd
10-07-2003, 09:38 PM
Strong sentencing :eek2: lol ya man just suck it up and ask her out. Im afraid norrisboat is right if u dont u will regret it. Simple as that.

SGA
10-08-2003, 12:47 AM
You aint gonna get no lip action if you dont ask her out.:D

wilkin250r
10-08-2003, 12:15 PM
Or she'll give you a fat lip...

Bretmd94
10-08-2003, 12:49 PM
If she wants you to ask her out then shes not going to say no. So you dont have to wrry about rejection. Dont think about it to much, just do it and stop being a puss. Try to just talk to her at least and then if you feel good about it ask her. The way you talk its like you have never even spoke to this girl before.

I met a girl that liked me this weekend, we barely spoke to eachother but her friend told me she liked me. I got her phone number from her friend and called her. Easy as that.

trx400
10-09-2003, 02:47 PM
well i asked her out this weekend it really wasnt as hard as i made it be and as i already new she would say she said yes

flyin#5
10-09-2003, 03:21 PM

nothin like the whigger approach:huh :rolleyes:

if you know she likes you why not ask her? unless you dont want to, there is no reason not to..... with one sentance she is yours.

BlazingYamahaYz
10-09-2003, 03:34 PM
best thing is to get to know her first.........but i guess you have nothing to lose? i have this really good female friend, ive talk to her everyday at and out of school, and we're probably going to hang out this weekend and probably end up dating........but if that ends up going bad, there is some girl that keeps telling me that she likes me, only problem is that she is a ways away....i know her pretty well already...GOOD LUCK:)

nacs400ex
10-09-2003, 05:43 PM

I hear ya on that one. But you just need a sober friend with ya to direct ya to the good ones, that way its way easier to talk to em.