PDA

View Full Version : IQ Test - How smart are you?

MOFO
10-07-2003, 02:56 PM
IQ Test (http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/)

I scored a 133 with this description...

Eric, you are a Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns. This and your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture.

Seems right to me...I could always figure stuff by just looking at something rather than using formulas.

Post your results... this should be good...LOL

dpizz450
10-07-2003, 02:58 PM
link didnt work....

MOFO
10-07-2003, 03:01 PM
it should... just worked for me again. Here is the address.
http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/

optikid123
10-07-2003, 03:28 PM

Insightful Linguist.
This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind

hondafox440
10-07-2003, 03:37 PM
Your IQ score is 137

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

http://www.quadstop.com/images/iqtest.jpg

BTW, I'm 15 and a sophomore..

Bad Habit
10-07-2003, 03:47 PM

:confused:

:D

lildude
10-07-2003, 03:49 PM
i got a 120

02Yellow400
10-07-2003, 03:58 PM
I took that whote damn test and when i got to the part that says "and your IQ is" and pressed it ...it said that the site was down. What a waste of time.

MOFO
10-07-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by 02Yellow400
I took that whote damn test and when i got to the part that says "and your IQ is" and pressed it ...it said that the site was down. What a waste of time.

damn, that sucks! Site must be getting bombed right now... :confused:

02Yellow400
10-07-2003, 04:02 PM
LOL - i was one my way to a 160 i can feel it....

VIC
10-07-2003, 04:04 PM
I got a 135

This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

TheRedRebel17
10-07-2003, 04:14 PM
111,,,im dumb :(

TheRedRebel17
10-07-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
111,,,im dumb :(

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive Inquisitor.

You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

Glow Plug
10-07-2003, 04:20 PM
I got bored after 4 questions so I shut it down lol :D

linkcmd88
10-07-2003, 04:24 PM
i got 116 but the funny thing is im in a gifted class at school and the test they gave me was like 50 pages long and i got 143

310Rduner
10-07-2003, 04:35 PM
118:grr:

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

I Know i had the majority of those questions right too, just like 2 of the which doesn't belong bugged me.

310Rduner
10-07-2003, 04:44 PM
here is a chart with the IQ ranges and descriptions...

@ 118 i am barely above average for high schoolers... if you're in highschool only, your Iq goes up as your graduate colleges, and just generally learn more. If your stupid now, you may not always be!! lol

Intelligence Interval ..Cognitive Designation...Common Possessors
85 - 114
Average
Pupils at junior high school

115 - 124
Above average
Pupils at senior high school

125 - 134
Gifted
University graduates

135 - 144
Highly gifted
Intellectuals

145 - 154
Genius
Professors

155 - 164
Genius
Nobel Prize Winners

165 - 179
High genius

180 - 200
Highest genius

>200
"Unmeasurable" genius

blondie69
10-07-2003, 04:48 PM
Congratulations, Tegan!
Your IQ score is 126

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

:cool:

K2Snow
10-07-2003, 04:54 PM
Congratulations, Cody!
Your IQ score is 126

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Facts Curator.

This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Brad
10-07-2003, 04:59 PM
i got a 91 because i got bored after the 7th question and clicked c for the rest:blah:

310Rduner
10-07-2003, 05:08 PM
Ok... I am feeling a bit better right now.. lol.

Took the time to think through some of the ones that gave me trouble the first time, and now i got this score.:D

Congratulations, Brandon!
Your IQ score is 124

ScrnNmsSUCK
10-07-2003, 05:36 PM
I didnt like it, i couldnt christmas tree it.

AndrewRRR
10-07-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by VIC
I got a 135

Mine said the exact same thing but my score was only 131, so I guess you are more gooder than I are ;)
So apparently everyone on this list is above average? Maybe the people scoring lower just aren't posting their scores.

FourFiftyFour
10-07-2003, 06:12 PM
i got a 126 and the thing said my intellectual type is insightful linguist... which means an artist.... and ironically... thats what i happen to be... pretty weird!

Dex
10-07-2003, 06:13 PM
Congratulations, Dexter!
Your IQ score is 126

we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive Inquisitor.

You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

k2-dawg
10-07-2003, 06:23 PM
133 - Visionary Philosopher

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns.

Huh? :confused:

chucked
10-07-2003, 06:55 PM
einstein's IQ was 141

on my mensa i got a 140

Trx4Life
10-07-2003, 07:08 PM
Congratulations, Derrick!
Your IQ score is 140

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Bad Habit
10-07-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
i got a 126 and the thing said my intellectual type is insightful linguist...

I got a 69 and it said I was a cunning linguist.......:devil:

310Rduner
10-07-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Yellow416ex
I got a 69 and it said I was a cunning linguist.......:devil:

LMFAO!:devil:

red
10-07-2003, 08:00 PM
Congratulations, gary!
Your IQ score is 136
This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results
:ermm:

kamikaze_rzrbak
10-07-2003, 08:44 PM
i got a 124, im pleased with that. Why did they ask us are age, does that matter?

roostin_dale
10-07-2003, 09:01 PM
me gottsa 137 i a's genus

flyin#5
10-07-2003, 09:02 PM
lol, i went through and clicked... didnt even read or look at the problems and i got an 86.

RytM1
10-07-2003, 09:09 PM

Woodsrider
10-07-2003, 09:11 PM
124 after two margaritas:D

sickmojave
10-07-2003, 09:17 PM
111 :(

Punk'd
10-07-2003, 09:25 PM
is a 10 good? LOL J/P

JOEX
10-07-2003, 09:44 PM
After 6 beers.....
Congratulations, joe!
Your IQ score is 129

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

I have very poor verbal skills:confused: I agree with the rest though.......

d-14 rider 27
10-07-2003, 10:58 PM

d-14 rider 27
10-07-2003, 10:59 PM
whoa, were both word warriors, and i agree with everything but the verbal skills too, thats scary.

GOMER007
10-07-2003, 11:07 PM
yeeeehawww 95

Congratulations, j!
Your IQ score is 95

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

Find out more about your unique intellectual strengths in your personalized 15-page IQ report. It's ready right now!

] :devil: