PDA

View Full Version : Group ride???!!!???

airheadedduner
10-07-2003, 01:50 PM
So is there any chance of at least like 5 of us getting together on a weekend for a group ride?? I am sick of the people I ride with, mostly family which includes little kids who only ride in the flats or slow trails. If enough of you want to get together post, and we will set a date to meet at one of the southern dune areas on a weekend for a day ride.

L.Vegas400
10-07-2003, 04:54 PM
how far south do you want to go?????

airheadedduner
10-08-2003, 10:24 AM
I was thinking southern OR dunes but I am up for a road trip if I have the money for it.

L.Vegas400
10-08-2003, 11:54 AM
any time your up for a road trip, give a hollar this way.

ThorChick
10-08-2003, 11:55 AM
Next Saturday, the 18th, I'll be making a day trip to Florence with a small group of friends if anyone is interested. I haven't been riding with this particular group in a while so I don't know if they still ride trails like they used to, but I'm down to ride even if they aren't. Hopefully the weather will hold up that weekend cause I haven't been riding since Labor Day and I'm dying to go.

Dextreme
10-08-2003, 12:26 PM
So is there any chance of at least like 5 of us getting together on a weekend for a group ride??

Sounds like you need to join SandLakeDuners.com. :blah: Just about every weekend people are looking to hook up and ride at various dune areas in Oregon. It has been a blast! :p

Narly R
10-08-2003, 03:11 PM
either next weekend, the 17th, or the weekend after that, the 24th, Im thinkin the 24th, we WILL be going to the coast, Prolly end up at horse falls camp ground, or spinreel, if anyone could make it that would be AWSOME!

We REALLY need to do this! Airheaddunner, would that be alright?

airheadedduner
10-08-2003, 11:10 PM
I have ridden 5 days thus far this year, 3 of thoose days the R suffured an engine failure and the 4th time the 440 shattered all seven clutch plates, broke the inner hub, and destroyed the clutch basket beyond recognition.....and I had to ride my moms stock warrior after each failure:( Sounds like I will be up sunday at the earliest, I just got clutch parts and thats the soonest I can get the 440 together. So sat. would be a no go for me.

Narly keep me posted on your next ride and I will see if I could swing it, there is a good chance.

I will check out sandlakeduners.com but I personally don't like ridding at sand lake, southern dunes are closer to me too.

Anyone else who is up for a ride lmk:)

Narly R
10-10-2003, 01:35 PM
will do airhead!;) Im thinking around the 24th, and I FINALLY got my shocks and arms!:uhoh::D :cool:

Ill be looking foreward to the ride!