PDA

View Full Version : Huge Congrats To Donnie Steele (Chef)!!!!!!!

JustRace
10-06-2003, 06:36 PM
Donnie rapped up his TT races. It was his first season, he won 4-stroke open, 3rd in open, and won the track championship and the series. I can't host the pick that he sent me but a big congrats to him.

Pappy
10-06-2003, 06:37 PM
way ta go donnie!!!!:D

JustRace
10-06-2003, 06:40 PM
Heres the pic. As you can see donnie can talk all the **** he wants, he can back it up. lol:macho

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/nacsracer27/End%20of%20the%20season%20trophies.jpg

10-06-2003, 06:43 PM
i wonder who hosted it?:o but congrats Don:D

Ryan
Congrats Donnie. :scary:

Chef
Thanks to everyone who supported me, and the little bit of sponsorship that I did get. North Fork Timber let us borrow their 24 foot enclosed trailer. That was pretty nice of them. Shawn hosted the pic, so thanks to him.

Thanks for making this thread Shane. Thats really cool that you did that for me.:cool:

JustRace
10-06-2003, 06:57 PM
No problem. I haven't seen you brag much or anything about how often you have won. You did it with class, so i think this thread was the least I could do. Its awesome to see people that are humble to succeed. So once again congrats. Who knows maybe this could help you gain support for other projects ;)

Chef
10-06-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by JustRace
. Who knows maybe this could help you gain support for other projects ;)

;) maybe...but no one knows what I'm buildin yet...or not many do atleast.:cool:

10-06-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Chef
;) maybe...but no one knows what I'm buildin yet...or not many do atleast.:cool: :macho

AtvMxRider
10-06-2003, 07:57 PM
Good job Donnie :) .

10-07-2003, 06:16 AM
When ya got the fastest 400ex on the west coast, I'd hope you could do something with it....:devil:

He first races the R so the bling will blind everyone..then he brakes out the fo hunny and while people are gettng the bright dots to go away that their seeing, he rips around the track...

Congrates dude...:cool:

dirtmomma
10-07-2003, 08:10 AM
Congrats Chef, I'm bummed I didn't ever get to come out & watch ya. We're gonna start practicing TT on an indoor track, so ya never know maybe we'll see ya next season. are ya gonna be making any of the race @ Mickey's place in Renton?? Congrats again!!!!!

400exmom
10-07-2003, 09:30 AM
ya da man bay-beeee:cool:

XANDADA
10-07-2003, 09:54 AM
Way to serve up a full course *** kikin Chef!

QuadJunkies
10-08-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Rico
When ya got the fastest 400ex on the west coast, I'd hope you could do something with it....:devil:

He first races the R so the bling will blind everyone..then he brakes out the fo hunny and while people are gettng the bright dots to go away that their seeing, he rips around the track...

Congrates dude...:cool: LMAO!!!! Congratrs Donnie!! I had a feeling you were gonna school 'em ......

:cool:

QuadJunkies
10-08-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Congrats Chef, I'm bummed I didn't ever get to come out & watch ya. We're gonna start practicing TT on an indoor track, so ya never know maybe we'll see ya next season. are ya gonna be making any of the race @ Mickey's place in Renton?? Congrats again!!!!! we wont be able to practice until the first night of our race.......:(

QuadJunkies
10-08-2003, 08:08 PM
Dirtmomma @ Donnie~~ you ever race in the spokane area??? I ride with a guy here in Idaho that races alot up in Wash and he said he thinks he knows who you are Kym......:D

norrisboat
10-09-2003, 03:23 AM
Chef, Are you going to show up to RPM's race on Oct 24, 25th. I could use some competition. Plus the purse is up too 2000 dollars plus the money the pros through in to register.

dirtmomma
10-09-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Dirtmomma @ Donnie~~ you ever race in the spokane area??? I ride with a guy here in Idaho that races alot up in Wash and he said he thinks he knows who you are Kym......:D

NOPE I don't but we did meet some people at the jamboree that race there & the guy has raced up here @ Monroe, could be the same guy whats his name?? Gee it's a small world huh?! As for the practicing inside, they opened up a new indoor mx,flatttrack,tt,scrambles track out by us. It's really nice, they charge $25-$30 a day to run as much as you want my bro in law & nephew went out there last week & got ALOT of laps in, for the $$ it's a pretty good deal especially since rainy season is coming:D I keep saying as soon as my quad is back together & broke in me & the boys are heading there for some serious laps!!!
We need seat time BADDDD, I haven't rode since my wipe out Labor Day weekend :eek2: :eek2: OH I did a few laps on the blaster a couple weeks ago, man what a difference between that & my 300 LOL damn 2 strokes hehehehe(actually I love it) Anyway let me know his name & I'll see if it's the same guy, I can't remeber his name right off the top of my head.

QuadJunkies
10-09-2003, 09:11 AM
NOPE I don't but we did meet some people at the jamboree that race there & the guy has raced up here @ Monroe, could be the same guy whats his name?? Gee it's a small world huh?! As for the practicing inside, they opened up a new indoor mx,flatttrack,tt,scrambles track out by us. It's really nice, they charge $25-$30 a day to run as much as you want my bro in law & nephew went out there last week & got ALOT of laps in, for the $$ it's a pretty good deal especially since rainy season is coming:D I keep saying as soon as my quad is back together & broke in me & the boys are heading there for some serious laps!!!
We need seat time BADDDD, I haven't rode since my wipe out Labor Day weekend :eek2: :eek2: OH I did a few laps on the blaster a couple weeks ago, man what a difference between that & my 300 LOL damn 2 strokes hehehehe(actually I love it) Anyway let me know his name & I'll see if it's the same guy, I can't remeber his name right off the top of my head. OMG..Thats where he is racing! In Monroe next month!:eek2: His name is Lance Ill post a pic of him for ya,(hehe dont tell him I done that, I dunno is he would like that or not:o ) hes Pro Class here.here is his quad.....http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p261d98a13d74a585db5f879a4bb754da/faf7a0d9.jpg

QuadJunkies
10-09-2003, 09:22 AM
Hes the cutie pie standing to the left in the Shift Camo gear...Very nice guy and he has taught Troy alot on the MX.....:) Sorry I didnt have a better pic of him.....http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid83/pfd8f08e221a2608b991e9df6471bb76a/fadf1b17.jpg

QuadJunkies
10-09-2003, 09:26 AM
OMG..Thats hwere he is raing! In Monroe next month!:eek2: His name is Lance Ill post a pic of him for ya,(hehe dont tell him I done that, I dunno is he would like that or not:o ) hes Pro Class here.here is his quad.....http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p261d98a13d74a585db5f879a4bb754da/faf7a0d9.jpg he also has a CRF450 that he flattracks too....:cool: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p99e2a5b4dc436cb740663cbfd1c28c68/faf7a0f9.jpg OH.......And his name is Lance..... WOW you have a VERY COOL TRACK!! All that inside!!!!!!:eek: you lucky girl!!!!!

400exmom
10-09-2003, 09:29 AM
is he single tina??? i walk'd in the middle of this.. cute 2 quads tall and he race's:devil:

dirtmomma
10-09-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
is he single tina??? i walk'd in the middle of this.. cute 2 quads tall and he race's:devil:

HEHEHE hey your single you have the right to walk into the middle of this LOL YOU GO GIRL;)

Nope not the same guy I was thinking of, this guy was younger, but WOW nice quad, I'll keep my eye oout for him @ the track on NOV 8 Man I'm getting all excited already for the 1st race. I'll have to go say HI to him so tell him if some strange woman walks up to him don't be afraid LOL. So does he live by you?? I was just wondering if he drives all the way from Id for monroe????

QuadJunkies
10-09-2003, 10:21 AM
HEHEHE hey your single you have the right to walk into the middle of this LOL YOU GO GIRL;)

Nope not the same guy I was thinking of, this guy was younger, but WOW nice quad, I'll keep my eye oout for him @ the track on NOV 8 Man I'm getting all excited already for the 1st race. I'll have to go say HI to him so tell him if some strange woman walks up to him don't be afraid LOL. So does he live by you?? I was just wondering if he drives all the way from Id for monroe???? Yeah, he drives all the way from Idaho to Wash alot.Hes from Washinton actually, and some of his frineds were just here last wk end for an MX race... He is actually around 34 in age I believe.. LOL. Ill let him know he may mmet ya up at the track next month.:)

QuadJunkies
10-09-2003, 10:23 AM
is he single tina??? i walk'd in the middle of this.. cute 2 quads tall and he race's:devil: Why..........Yes :devil: he IS single.Well, let me re-phrase that. he has a G/F. but you know how that goes.......:D Ill try and get a better pic of him for ys next time at the track and make him pose by his quad.....:o :blah:

400exmom
10-09-2003, 10:28 AM
Why..........Yes :devil: he IS single.Well, let me re-phrase that. he has a G/F. but you know how that goes.......:D Ill try and get a better pic of him for ys next time at the track and make him pose by his quad.....:o :blah: TINA AND KYM~help me with my quest for "kims future ex-husband":devil:

QuadJunkies
10-09-2003, 10:34 AM
TINA AND KYM~help me with my quest for "kims future ex-husband":devil: LMAO!!!!!!!!:p You better pack up and move a lil closer to us gals then........COME ONE DOWN.....:D

dirtmomma
10-09-2003, 07:19 PM
TINA AND KYM~help me with my quest for "kims future ex-husband":devil:

LMFAO:D :D :D YEP guess you need to move towards the great Northwest ;) Heck ya never know maybe I'll snap a pic of him for ya up here Kim hehehe:devil:

Chef
10-09-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by norrisboat
Chef, Are you going to show up to RPM's race on Oct 24, 25th. I could use some competition. Plus the purse is up too 2000 dollars plus the money the pros through in to register.

I doubt it. As of about 15 minutes ago the 400 is back to havin an extended swingarm and paddles on it. It sure would be fun though!

QuadJunkies
10-10-2003, 12:39 AM
LMFAO:D :D :D YEP guess you need to move towards the great Northwest ;) Heck ya never know maybe I'll snap a pic of him for ya up here Kim hehehe:devil: OMG...Can you miagine US THREE in one town!!!!!!:eek2: :eek: HAHAHA......would be a wild one for sure.....:p I asked Lance if hes knows ya Kym ,but he said No. BUT....He has seen Donnies quad race before......:macho

dirtmomma
10-10-2003, 09:31 AM
OMG...Can you miagine US THREE in one town!!!!!!:eek2: :eek: HAHAHA......would be a wild one for sure.....:p I asked Lance if hes knows ya Kym ,but he said No. BUT....He has seen Donnies quad race before......:macho

OH my wouldn't that be scary!!!! hehehe Yeah I doubt Lance would know me I haven't been racing that long(last year 1st yr) + I wasn't riding my 300 last year I was on the blaster(If he watched the womens class I was the ONLY one on a blaster @ MOnroe) anyway I'll have to say HI to him.

flyin#5
10-10-2003, 09:43 AM
please that trophy collection is *****:rolleyes: :blah:

TheChknhwk
10-10-2003, 10:10 AM
Nice job chef dog:D

QuadJunkies
10-10-2003, 10:36 AM
Hey Donnie, were all those Trohpies from just this past summer/fall series races?:eek2:

AtvMxRider
10-10-2003, 03:57 PM
Hey Donnie, were all those Trohpies from just this past summer/fall series races?:eek2:

He bought them from a yard sale........:D

QuadJunkies
10-11-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
He bought them from a yard sale........:D :eek: :eek2: :o

Juggalo
10-11-2003, 11:14 AM
good work ya bum! ;)

Tommy 17
10-11-2003, 11:38 AM
congrats donnie...

btw hows that girl;)

Chef
10-13-2003, 05:38 PM

Yep...all of em from this summer.:)

Tommy, I will have to talk to you on AIM about that.....:(

AtvMxRider
10-13-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Chef

Tommy, I will have to talk to you on AIM about that.....:(

She found out you were gay?............:D

10-13-2003, 05:55 PM
congrats don, I sure would have liked for you to clinch the two stroke title too. I guess you cant concentrate on both? maybe next year go tfor the double header:devil:

killer03_300ex
10-13-2003, 06:39 PM
good job dude keep it up

Chef
10-13-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by BeeeRock!
congrats don, I sure would have liked for you to clinch the two stroke title too. I guess you cant concentrate on both? maybe next year go tfor the double header:devil:

Its kinda tough to be the fastest guy in two classes. I led the open for half the season. A little more effort toward that bike and there could be two of those big trophies.