PDA

View Full Version : canada?

sim
10-06-2003, 09:53 AM
anyone here ride in Ontario Canada??

Yama11
10-10-2003, 04:31 PM
ya im in hamilton why you need a place to ride ?

Shawn_guru
10-10-2003, 07:42 PM
Where are some good spots to ride around near hamilton or the niagara region? I'm just outside of niagara falls

Quad18star
10-11-2003, 05:49 PM
I'm from up in Northern Ontario , The Sudbury area.

sim
10-12-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Shawn_guru
Where are some good spots to ride around near hamilton or the niagara region? I'm just outside of niagara falls

as if man do you ever come down to Timmins ???

i hurd that sudbury was a cool place to ridei man is it true???

Shawn_guru
10-13-2003, 03:50 PM
Havn't been to timmins before just got my 400ex a couple months back and have been looking for some cool places to ride other than some old train tracks and on the beaches

Quad18star
10-16-2003, 03:29 PM
It's not too bad of ridding around Sudbury . The city just closed down one of our motocross tracks though . Valley East Motocross Park is not gunna be on the schedule next year or be open to the public for ridding cuz a new neighbour complained to the city about the noise . Once again we lose a track . There's a new track that just opened up in Dowling ( about 25 mins north of Sudbury) My buddy and a friend of his just opened it up this summer and they are trying to get it on the circuit . If the weather is nice this weekend they want to hold a "Fun Day" which emans you can come out and ride the tarck for free . Next year they are gunna charge 5$ a day to ride . They have a chip stand on site and all . It's also home to a paint ball park if you're into that kinda stuff . Lots of guys used to ride at the Garson Pit but cops have **** it down and INCO is charging people who trespass onto the property now . Some fools got hurt on the property then turned around and tried to sue INCO . I'm not sure how the race schedule is gunna work out for next year but hopefully it goes on . The company i work for Sponsored the series this year and gave out a bunch of prizes . If you're ever in Sudbury , drop by Royal Distributing and give me a holla . I work there full time in the summer and part time during the winter cuz of college . Drop in , give us a shout , check out our website www.royaldistributing.com and see what kind of specials we got on . Keep in mind we also sponsor racers . Lataz

p.s Whats your name???