View Full Version : Damned eco terrorist's..

PHAT400
10-06-2003, 08:53 AM
Went out riding saturday morning in the open area below the power lines right next to the house. Hit the jump (beutiful air by the way) and head into the turn just before the wooded area (also under the power lines) and i see something that does not look right. i stop and I'll be damned if someone did not pound an 18" peice of rebar into the groung with only 3" sticking out...

Now it's bad enough that this happened when I am out riding, but my son and his buddy are out there with us. Mason (my boy) 5, rides a scrambler 50 and Xander 3, rides a XR50. Let's just hope we do not catch these yo-yo's because if we do, you guy's will be reading about some vigilante's in Bristol Indiana that kicked the stuffing out of some poor *******'s that thought they were being funny..

:mad:

Pappy
10-06-2003, 09:08 AM
id like to see people like that prosecuted for attempted murder instead of malicious destruction.

or....2 in the back of the head....that might make the rest think twice:mad:

Doibugu2
10-06-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
....2 in the back of the head....that might make the rest think twice:mad:

Please tell us how you really feel!

PHAT400
10-06-2003, 09:23 AM
I'm telling ya.... I was so pissed off when I saw that... I can handle myself, but when you start messing with children.....:grr: I go freaking nut's.... It's not like these kid's are out here tear'n s*** up. The property is flat, no tree's and these 2 boy's are in full riding gear....

NOTE TO TERRORIST's:

Show up on my doorstep and confront me with this, I might be a bit more willing to listen to you. If you choose terrorism I will hunt YOU down and make your life a living miserable nightmare. DO NOT EVER MESS WITH MY CHILDREN, OUR CHILDREN!

jlhughes750
10-06-2003, 09:23 AM
Pappy: after one of yours, there'd be no place for a second!!!:blah:

MOFO
10-06-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

or....2 in the back of the head....that might make the rest think twice:mad:

I vote for this option. :grr:

sparky450AR
10-06-2003, 06:26 PM
i didnt realize this stuff happened up here in indiana...i thought it was kindof a clan in the south somewhere

Pappy
10-06-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
Pappy: after one of yours, there'd be no place for a second!!!:blah:

true... i tend to carry a bit heavy:devil:

400exrules
10-06-2003, 06:31 PM
wuts rebar....i gues its dangerous

Pappy
10-06-2003, 06:35 PM
rebar is a solid round piece of steel used to reinforce concrete. it doesnt bend to easy...and will rip a tire to shreds...or in the case here possible stop it dead in its tracks being it was up high enough to catch an a arm

10-06-2003, 06:36 PM
bout a quater inch around. Its a metal rod. I know uve seen it beofre if uve worked with cross ties. It is dangerous if u fell on them it would go through u.

400exrules
10-06-2003, 07:27 PM
oh ok, i know wut they are now... ive seen em, theyree those bars that guys walk on sometimes while constructing buildings

was it just a horizontal bar, or was it several bars sticking up?

PHAT400
10-07-2003, 06:28 AM
1 single bar 18" long with only 3' or so sticking straight up, like pappy say's enough to rip a tire or catch an a-arm. It was hard to see but it was obvious why it was there.

This is a new sub-division and there are 2 lot's that butt up against the easment where we ride, we are not bothering anyone....

"MEAN PEOPLE SUCK"

You know what, my boy probably will not remember this but i really do not want to see the idiot that mess's with him when he get's older... so far he is 5 yrs old stand's 4'1" and weigh's 74 lbs. his grand dad is 6'8" and over 300 lbs... Lookout world... here he comes..

ILGNCC400EX
10-07-2003, 12:58 PM
o u guys they r just trying to save all the fuzzy little anamals and if they have to kill 2 or 6 people along the way out riding well thats just iceing on the cake thats there thinking i hate the mf to

sportraxrider10
10-07-2003, 02:16 PM
i hate them too:mad: in one of our trails there is a piece of metal that looks like this _I_ from the top and it will tear a tire apart. its about 5 inches out of the ground.:grr:

400exrules
10-07-2003, 02:28 PM
i say you go put traps in his yard so when he mows, his mower gets torn up and if he asks you why you did it, tell him you dont like when he rides his lawn mower

or knife his car tires and tell him you dont like to see him drive it, or somethin, since he doesnt like yall to ridin, and he's willing to harm you and damage your property just to make you stop