PDA

View Full Version : need some fun?

RoadkillerRyan
10-05-2003, 11:11 PM
wel i have a friend named Joshua Scavatte, he loves to go riding with his dad. he getting tired of his dad always telling him what to do and hes tired of it. he needs someone to ride with and i cant ride cause i broke my arm. his number is 1-860-559-5943 hes lives in connecticut so if anyone lives near him call him up. hes really need this cause i think he might be thinking about sucide. cause his live sucks.

thanks alot guys just tring to help a friend out

Hondagrl2
10-23-2003, 06:11 PM
I think that it is really nice of you to try and help him roadkiller... but is thait some kinda of joke? maybe if he goes riding like to a popular place around the trails and everything he will find some other kids riding tell joshua just to like stop them and find out who they are where they are from and everthing. Tell your friend joshua that i live around there and i will DEFFINTLY go riding with him! i needa man ;)

YLW400
10-23-2003, 06:15 PM
:eek:

Atreyu
10-23-2003, 06:34 PM
oh my :eek: i think he should suck it up...

Sportrax10
10-23-2003, 06:37 PM
Even though you cant ride quads with him, im sure you can hang out with him and do other things?

Honda4trax250x
10-23-2003, 06:40 PM
gee i dont know what i'd rateher do tomorrow. call some random kid to ride, or send a dollar to one of the people who have asked for donations to buy a quad??????

descisions, descisions:rolleyes:

Hondagrl2
10-23-2003, 06:42 PM
sportrax is right! I mena so what your arm is broken you can still do everyday things it is not like you are in a coma! you can still watch tv and play video games! take him and introduce him to who you ride with and let them be friends with him! i mean you can help him!

RoadkillerRyan
10-23-2003, 06:53 PM
Thanks guys
hey hondagrl where do you live? maybe we all could hook up and ride, josh has a account on here too, i dont know it right now but i will tell you it later if you want it

Ralph
10-23-2003, 07:02 PM
good make him feel like **** and let him read this thread... If he sees u say his life sucks then he will believe his life sucks eaven more.. plus, people are *******s and might prank him now that u posted his number...

I-7
10-23-2003, 07:04 PM
tell your friend that he can wait for your arm to heal :macho

Hondagrl2
10-23-2003, 07:08 PM
i dont think Ryan meant to do that to joshua i mean i ahve been tlaking to ryana nd ryan is trying to help him not get people to play pranks on him! i live in CT ryan in the marbourgh next to this camp i dont think that you would know it. where about do u live?