PDA

View Full Version : Trade modded banshee for street bike

bobby bo
10-05-2003, 04:49 PM
97 shee with yellow maier plastics, new hot rod crank, new wiseco pistons, bored 60 over, milled head, , fmf exhaust, new vitos clutch with springs,cross drilled rear rotor, newshiftshaft and clutch release, case saver, pro-flow with k&n and outterwear, carbon fiber reeds, dg bumper and full skids,gyt-r clutch lever, billett impeller renthal bars,a new rickystator stator on adjustable timing plate, gel grips, ceet seat... Also trinityracing stage IV 33mm single carb gives the banshee lots of bottom end and high end.. I added a water temp guage works great. Great bike and very fast.I DO HAVE A CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN(Factory Title). Bike is in great shape plastics have no cranks they look good and shiny. Front wheel and axle bearings where replaced 2 months ago. Comes with stock tires that have about 90% tread left. I DO HAVE A CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN(factory Title). Engine has 3 hours on it still needs to be broken in

looking for a sport bike or maybe a 4stroke quad. i dont have the time to ride the banshee like it needs to be