View Full Version : me and my friends got chased by the cops lastnight

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 02:25 PM
ok heres the story at like 1am we all went to the park and were just hangin out and we made a fire n a cop was at the end of the street and we stood there still as he** in all of a sudden he turned on his lights n we ran like he** down the feild and they cop was comeing after us and one of my friends got chought n me and my other friend jumped the fence the thing was it was a military bace~!! and we heard dogs barkin and omg we finally got in a neighborhood n hid in the bushes for like 1hour n we walked back home n there was cop cars everywere i guess they thought we were terrest or something cuzz they has choppers and everything but omg was it scary

AlaskaSpeed
10-05-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by punk'd
ok heres the story at like 1am we all went to the park and were just hangin out and we made a fire n a cop was at the end of the street and we stood there still as he** in all of a sudden he turned on his lights n we ran like he** down the feild and they cop was comeing after us and one of my friends got chought n me and my other friend jumped the fence the thing was it was a military bace~!! and we heard dogs barkin and omg we finally got in a neighborhood n hid in the bushes for like 1hour n we walked back home n there was cop cars everywere i guess they thought we were terrest or something cuzz they has choppers and everything but omg was it scary

Are you bragging or admitting you are stupid?:o

F-16Guy
10-05-2003, 02:38 PM
Smart. Ever read the signs on military fences? "DEADLY FORCE AUTHORIZED". By the way; from the looks of your spelling and grammar, your *** ought to be running to a school.:grr:

Bill Fuller
10-05-2003, 02:39 PM
More like an idiot.I wish you all would have got caught then maybe you could post something worth while like the lesson you learned.GROW UP:mad:

416exmx
10-05-2003, 02:42 PM
cuzz they has choppers and everything but omg was it scary

next time i go to buy something and they charge me 6.25% sales tax... i'll send you a thank you card.

Bill Fuller
10-05-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by 416exmx
next time i go to buy something and they charge me 6.25% sales tax... i'll send you a thank you card. Huh I'm lost here.But i'm sure you mean well.:D

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 03:16 PM
o ya smart u whould of rather went to juvey then run ya right

skemp
10-05-2003, 03:39 PM
:huh

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 03:42 PM
ya thats right u kno u whouldnt of just been all like come n get me and arrest me :rolleyes:

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 03:46 PM
and i wasnt braggin i just felt like gettin it off my chest so u dont gotta get all pissy

popo
10-05-2003, 04:24 PM
ya thats right u kno u whouldnt of just been all like come n get me and arrest me :rolleyes:

hmm... you not out of hot water yet! remember you buddy that got cought. He's gonna squeel.

Swat is loading up and gonna come get ya!

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 04:30 PM
my buddy is out n free they just took him home

JUSTINcredible
10-05-2003, 05:01 PM
my buddy is out n free they just took him home

then why do you think you would have gone to juvey????

hondafox440
10-05-2003, 05:04 PM
Not only are you ****ing stupid grammar wise, you're a bad liar. I'm sure that they chased you with helicopters then just let your friend go without him ratting you guys out. "Who were the other kids you were with when we chased you with helicopters?" "I dunno." "Ok, you're free to go".

Also, I assume this (http://www.stlouisco.com/parks/ftbellefontaine.html) is the park and base you were talking about. Since it was inhabited by military personnel at the time, did you warp back to the Civil War era since that was when it was last in use?

10-05-2003, 05:22 PM
Thats awesome i love getting chased by the cops.:devil:

dpizz450
10-05-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
Not only are you ****ing stupid grammar wise, you're a bad liar. I'm sure that they chased you with helicopters then just let your friend go without him ratting you guys out. "Who were the other kids you were with when we chased you with helicopters?" "I dunno." "Ok, you're free to go".

Also, I assume this (http://www.stlouisco.com/parks/ftbellefontaine.html) is the park and base you were talking about. Since it was inhabited by military personnel at the time, did you warp back to the Civil War era since that was when it was last in use?

haha that dude has a good point lol

JOEX
10-05-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
LOL! Easy pickin's today, huh......:p

Joe

AtvMxRider
10-05-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed

I believe admitting that he is ****ing stupid......:huh

ScooterX
10-05-2003, 07:40 PM
OOOOOOO, you're cool :rolleyes:

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 08:10 PM

i shortin stuff out so i dont got to type it all smart one n they thought we were trying to brake in the base so they had a chopper out i can careless if u beleave me or not if u dont have a comment without insulting me then i think u need to step off

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by sEX
Thats awesome i love getting chased by the cops.:devil:

thank u man at least someone whouldnt just stand there and let them take u away...

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 08:15 PM

and by the way r u my mother?? y do u care how i type wat u talkin bout last used dude i dont think u got the right place there is military people all over the place over here :huh dont say stuff cuzz u wernt there

cool 300ex
10-05-2003, 08:38 PM
LMFAO What the h$$$ where you doing in there any ways.BUt i would ran too just comes to you when that stuff hapens.You re act werid when stuff like this happens.

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by cool 300ex
LMFAO What the h$$$ where you doing in there any ways.BUt i would ran too just comes to you when that stuff hapens.You re act werid when stuff like this happens.

exactly man its like instinkt to run u dont just stand there

ScooterX
10-05-2003, 08:52 PM
lol... I don't think there's anything cool about bragging about running from the cops, but ya, if cops are chasing me, I'm runnin. I'm country (not hick or redneck... just country) and I hear all those guys talk about how tough it is on the streets.... hah! try running from the police at 2 in the morning through the woods.

Haha, yup... I'm country.

Atleast you got chased for something minor and not for robbing convenience stores and muggin some old lady in a parkin lot.

YardDog24
10-05-2003, 09:04 PM
exactly man its like instinkt to run u dont just stand there

and by the way r u my mother?? y do u care how i type wat u talkin bout last used dude i dont think u got the right place there is military people all over the place over here dont say stuff cuzz u wernt there

[B]

Oh good lord. This is the future? This is the youth that is going to lead us into a bright new day?

:rolleyes:

O n checke dis out yo you mit learn somthun.
http://www.hookedonphonics.com/

I dont care if you run from the cops, you will get caught so that will take care of itself. The fact that you are trying to shorten things to save time....fine. But. Do you realize that you can't spell to save your life. I would guess that you are at about a 3rd grade level. Im not usually a spelling/grammar Nazi (bad person in history, look it up) but holy crap.

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 09:07 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by YardDog24
Oh good lord. This is the future? This is the youth that is going to lead us into a bright new day?

:rolleyes:

O n checke dis out yo you mit learn somthun.
http://www.hookedonphonics.com/

I dont care if you run from the cops, you will get caught so that will take care of itself. The fact that you are trying to shorten things to save time....fine. But. Do you realize that you can't spell to save your life. I would guess that you are at about a 3rd grade level. Im not usually a spelling/grammar Nazi (bad person in history, look it up) but holy crap. [/QUOTE

For the freakin 10000th time Dude i can spell fine when i want to. Its just on the internet i shortin stuff out so i dont got to type it all out:rolleyes:

10-05-2003, 09:10 PM
real smart, what kinda kid gets kicks out of messing with law enforcemnet and rescue crews?

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 09:12 PM
this kinda kid cuzz we wernt even doing anything only things they chould bust us for is curfu n tresspassin after dark or something they got this rule around here no kids out after dark:rolleyes:

10-05-2003, 09:17 PM
they got this rule around here no kids out after dark:rolleyes: they wont let me run naked round' here neither, god da*n laws! :mad:

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Crazy400exMan
they wont let me run naked round' here neither, god da*n laws! :mad:

LOL

416exmx
10-05-2003, 09:33 PM
do you know why they have a curfew?? because if not, kids like to go to military bases and start fires.

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by 416exmx
do you know why they have a curfew?? because if not, kids like to go to military bases and start fires.

dude it wasnt in the base~!!!!!!! it was outside of it and they had a fence sepperating it but nice try cuzz they have it just to piss me off:rolleyes: and is it so wrong to make a fire in a feild n put it out i mean it wasnt that big n we needed light so we chould mess round on the playground

K2Snow
10-05-2003, 09:38 PM
For the freakin 10000th time Dude i can spell fine when i want to. Its just on the internet i shortin stuff out so i dont got to type it all out:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

shortin: actually spelled "shorten", both are 7 letter words, so you weren't trying to abbreviate by saying "shortin"

also, in another post, you said "tresspassin", real spelling should be "trespassing", again.... both 11 letter words... trying to "shorten" it by saying "tresspassin" as opposed to "trespassing"? haha

416exmx
10-05-2003, 09:48 PM
haha

YardDog24
10-05-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by K2Snow
shortin: actually spelled "shorten", both are 7 letter words, so you weren't trying to abbreviate by saying "shortin"

also, in another post, you said "tresspassin", real spelling should be "trespassing", again.... both 11 letter words... trying to "shorten" it by saying "tresspassin" as opposed to "trespassing"? haha

Exactly!

sepperating
separating

Huh, the correct way is shorter.

whouldnt
wouldn't

Hmm....a push but without the correct contraction......shorter.

I could go on but its like shooting fish in a barrel. Just admit you
can't spell and go back to skool. ;)

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by K2Snow
For the freakin 10000th time Dude i can spell fine when i want to. Its just on the internet i shortin stuff out so i dont got to type it all out:rolleyes:

also, in another post, you said "tresspassin", real spelling should be "trespassing", again.... both 11 letter words... trying to "shorten" it by saying "tresspassin" as opposed to "trespassing"? haha [/B][/QUOTE]

omg ur so funny man hahahahaha i wasnt trying to spell right up there ima screw all of my righting from now on just to piss u all off:blah: o and by the wayif ur gonna quote me learn how to do it right :rolleyes: k snow didnt say that i did genius:p

dpizz450
10-05-2003, 10:00 PM
not to offend anyone.....but who gives a ***** if someone can spell or not.....as long as its decent and u can read it......:rolleyes:

YardDog24
10-05-2003, 10:01 PM

omg ur so funny man hahahahaha i wasnt trying to spell right up there ima screw all of my righting from now on just to piss u all off:blah: o and by the wayif ur gonna quote me learn how to do it right :rolleyes: k snow didnt say that i did genius:p

I was quoting him not you speedy. And I dont care how you spell, I am merely trying to help you out. If you want to stand behind a McDonalds counter all your life so be it.

YardDog24
10-05-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
not to offend anyone.....but who gives a ***** if someone can spell or not.....as long as its decent and u can read it......:rolleyes:

No offense taken and good call. I guess its just a pet peeve, not so much that it bothers me, but it should bother the person that is making themselves look like an idiot. Im cool with it if they are I guess.

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by YZrida

omg thank u man its just they way i type and everyone is diffrent..

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 10:08 PM
o sorry yard dog i didnt read ur post right sorry man

YardDog24
omg thank u man its just they way i type and everyone is diffrent..

At least you are into Honda.....Ill give you props there. :D

dpizz450
Originally posted by YardDog24
No offense taken and good call. I guess its just a pet peeve, not so much that it bothers me, but it should bother the person that is making themselves look like an idiot. Im cool with it if they are I guess.

haha yeah i'd have to say its just one of them pet peeves for some ppl haha

<<<<<<<<the big 300<<<<<<<:muscle: :muscle:

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 10:09 PM
no u wernt man u were makein funna my typein and i can careless wat people think

dpizz450
10-05-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by js52589
isnt this sweet every1 is letting it go and agreeing... group hug! :blah:

lmao!

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 10:13 PM
but u guys just have to get when a cop is comeing after u you dont just stand there a wait for him 2 get u its like u have to run or something it seamed like the thing to do at the time i dont kno if u guys understand wat im trying to say but ya n i wasnt bragin i wanted just to get this all off my chest and i did feel bad about runnin but then i dont cuzz i dont feel like gettin put in juevy

Punk'd
10-05-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by js52589
isnt this sweet every1 is letting it go and agreeing... group hug! :blah:

and i didnt make this post 2 be yelled at dam people take stuff so agressivly :rolleyes: or w/e

blondie69
10-06-2003, 05:16 AM
but u guys just have to get when a cop is comeing after u you dont just stand there a wait for him 2 get u its like u have to run or something it seamed like the thing to do at the time i dont kno if u guys understand wat im trying to say but ya n i wasnt bragin i wanted just to get this all off my chest and i did feel bad about runnin but then i dont cuzz i dont feel like gettin put in juevy

I'm not gonna get into great detail, because I don't feel like arguing over something like this:rolleyes: but if u don't run from the cops...won't u get in like less chit then if u did? I'm not sure, cuz I've never been chased by the cops...
And I can't see u going to juevy for that:huh unless u were doin something wrong on the military base, and u said u guys were making the fire in the park or something? And not in the base? Cuz if your friend didn't get in chit, then u guys wouldn't have either. So I wouldn't be worrying about juevy unless u guys were doing something a bit worse then a fire...

10-06-2003, 09:21 AM
this kinda kid cuzz we wernt even doing anything only things they chould bust us for is curfu n tresspassin after dark or something they got this rule around here no kids out after dark:rolleyes:

rough translation:

This kind of kid, because we were not even doing anything. They could bust us for being out after curfew and trespassing after dark. They have this rule I was aware of, no little kids out after dark. :rolleyes:

10-06-2003, 10:07 AM
:blah: