PDA

View Full Version : Jason Lewis,Gregg Stewart (RUMOR)

deerman
10-05-2003, 01:33 PM
Rumor has it that Jason Lewis and Gregg Stewart of LEWIS RACING will be running for TEAM SAFARI for 2004 season. Rumor has it they will sign after the IRON MAN good luck Gregg and Jason!!

andrea
10-05-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by deerman
Rumor has it that Jason Lewis and Gregg Stewart of LEWIS RACING will be running for TEAM SAFARI for 2004 season. Rumor has it they will sign after the IRON MAN good luck Gregg and Jason!! :devil: I heard that Scott Fleishhauser is riding for snapper racing next year riding a CRF450 it has been said he has been testing on it that why he didnt race in Ohio this weekend

lshonda310
10-05-2003, 06:50 PM
Gregg and Jason are really looking forward to being on Team Safari, I will be on Snapper Racing team next year in four stroke stock class on a 450, but I'm not sure yet what color it will be.

Kevin Wall will also be on Snapper Racing team on a GasGas 300 that he is going to buy off of me.

465Stroker
10-05-2003, 06:54 PM
Congrats! Who is Snapper Racing? Do they have a 2003 GNCC team?

hareracer
10-05-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by 465Stroker
Congrats! Who is Snapper Racing? Do they have a 2003 GNCC team? Yes it's a couple of guys who wear dresses and ride purple and pink quads. Look for them at the Ironman.

deerman
10-06-2003, 07:11 AM
I wish someone would put me on a race team you guys should feel special.:( : Does anyone need a fast person on their team?I can run pretty good if it's not muddy or dusty and the temp. is about 70 deg. ohh and no hills they scare me but other than that i'm fast.How about it team snapper you intersted??I will be at the IRON MAN (weather permitting) so let's talk. I will give you my resume if I can make one up that soon. :D

BUCK442
10-06-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by lshonda310
Gregg and Jason are really looking forward to being on Team Safari, I will be on Snapper Racing team next year in four stroke stock class on a 450, but I'm not sure yet what color it will be.

Kevin Wall will also be on Snapper Racing team on a GasGas 300 that he is going to buy off of me.

Ya think Kevin will have better luck than you on that GG? Sounds like new teams and team members are ready for next year, congrats!!! BTY isn't snapper slang for something..

Way to Go Team!

VIGILANTE MAN
10-06-2003, 11:14 AM
I wish someone would put me on a race team you guys should feel special.:( : Does anyone need a fast person on their team?I can run pretty good if it's not muddy or dusty and the temp. is about 70 deg. ohh and no hills they scare me but other than that i'm fast.How about it team snapper you intersted??I will be at the IRON MAN (weather permitting) so let's talk. I will give you my resume if I can make one up that soon. :D

I also heard you was good at kickin' ***** 'til the first turn.

Rumor has it that Pusskins Racing Team has an opening for someone with your qualifications.

lshonda310
10-06-2003, 12:07 PM
Pusskins Racing is a creation of Snapper Racing, there was too many on the Snapper Racing team, so another team had to be created to be able to go to the races in another trailer.

btw, Snapper is slang for something:D

465Stroker
10-06-2003, 12:13 PM

btw, Snapper is slang for something:D

That's what I thought. :rolleyes:

BUCK442
10-06-2003, 01:19 PM
Yep. These kids today and their slang? I would like to see the team LOGO! I'm sure you got some prototype pics.:devil:

deerman
10-06-2003, 01:29 PM
we are working on that right now we are not sure exactly what a snapper really is so we don't have any real ideas for a logo yet .can anyone help?:rolleyes:

deerman
10-06-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by VIGILANTE MAN
I also heard you was good at kickin' ***** 'til the first turn.

Rumor has it that Pusskins Racing Team has an opening for someone with your qualifications.

I don't think I'll fit on that team they won't even give me a t-shirt to wear but everyone else has one on that team.I think I will join team safari with Stewart and Lewis they offered but I would rather go big time with someone else.

VIGILANTE MAN
10-06-2003, 04:15 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by deerman
[B]I don't think I'll fit on that team they won't even give me a t-shirt.

I think all the money was siphoned out of the T-shirt fund to help pay for the trailer. Sounds like some of those funny accounting practices you always hear about. The IRS should check into these guys.

lshonda310
10-06-2003, 07:06 PM

I think all the money was siphoned out of the T-shirt fund to help pay for the trailer. Sounds like some of those funny accounting practices you always hear about. The IRS should check into these guys. [/B]

ya, but little Tatum got a t-shirt, and I didn't:blah: I guess I might get a t-shirt in the next accounting year

popo
10-06-2003, 09:59 PM
btw, Snapper is slang for something:D [/B]

It's a big red stinky fish that tastes like chicken...:p :p

rowlrag
10-06-2003, 11:37 PM
Jeff"s ridin for Monkeynutz!:eek:

hareracer
10-07-2003, 11:09 AM
we are working on that right now we are not sure exactly what a snapper really is so we don't have any real ideas for a logo yet .can anyone help?:rolleyes: I got one for you. Have deerman ( a snapper ) Kicking arse into the first turn.

hareracer
10-07-2003, 11:16 AM
I don't think I'll fit on that team they won't even give me a t-shirt to wear but everyone else has one on that team.I think I will join team safari with Stewart and Lewis they offered but I would rather go big time with someone else. Yes but if you join with us here at pusskins you get your quad washed after every race. Isn't that right VIGILANTE MAN.

VIGILANTE MAN
10-07-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by hareracer
Yes but if you join with us here at pusskins you get your quad washed after every race. Isn't that right VIGILANTE MAN.

The policy states that the designated washee doesn't have to live up to his promises, but may get his arse kicked at some future date as a result.

hareracer
10-07-2003, 11:56 AM
The policy states that the designated washee doesn't have to live up to his promises, but may get his arse kicked at some future date as a result. That won't happen. If they don't get washed eventually the owner of pusskins racing will take them to work and wash them. Than he armor all's the crap out of them so you can't stay on it or stick your stickers to it.

hareracer
10-07-2003, 12:02 PM
Rumor has it that Jason Lewis and Gregg Stewart of LEWIS RACING will be running for TEAM SAFARI for 2004 season. Rumor has it they will sign after the IRON MAN good luck Gregg and Jason!! Congrats Jason and Greg. If things don't work out with Safari give us a call here at PUSSKINS RACING we love to have both of you. Of course we want to use your trailer.

monkeyboy
10-07-2003, 01:50 PM
senn me t-shirrt an stikkers:cool:

i racce on da pusskenz teem:macho

cdquad
10-07-2003, 08:30 PM
:I herd that Scott Fleishhauer guy had to wreck the points leader in district 15 so he can have a chance to win the points. Sounds like a cheater to me. By the way good luck with snapper racing. I be back next year pinky!!!!!
Trucker Clock:devil:

lshonda310
10-08-2003, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by cdquad

Trucker Clock:devil: [/B]

WHO WANTS IT???:devil: :devil:

cdquad
10-08-2003, 10:24 AM
I hear there is going to be a 2 racers on an electric 4-wheeler, or should I say a electric beer cart at the Iron Man. I hope everyone is ready to deal with the Dunn brothers and a beer cart.
Drink up boys!!!!:macho

Talk to Teddy Bear!!

4onthefloor
10-08-2003, 11:28 AM
Shouldnt snapper racings new team name be MaryKay? Or Butt Plug Racing? Just a thought?

deerman
10-08-2003, 11:30 AM
I hope they bring enough for all of us you know Philbilly will drink a case himself. Feishhauer is going to be a spectator again I have a feeling he enjoyed it at Powerline. Probably never get him to race again:rolleyes:

I like the way you handle your rig :bandit:

deerman
10-08-2003, 11:31 AM
I hope they bring enough for all of us you know Philbilly will drink a case himself. Feishhauer is going to be a spectator again I have a feeling he enjoyed it at Powerline. Probably never get him to race again:rolleyes:

I like the way you handle your rig :bandit:

cdquad
10-09-2003, 08:24 PM
What are you talking about? Philbilly don't drink. Tell you what bring your own beer and We'll make sure you always have it ice cold. And if Fleishhauer isn't racing (which he should be) you can bet he will be on the beer cart also. That is if it is fixed by then.

I've been on the road many of mile!:eek2:

lshonda310
10-09-2003, 08:51 PM
racing or not, I will be on the cart:blah:

carring a heavy load:muscle: :o

TALK TO TEADY BEAR:cool:

andrea
10-10-2003, 06:49 PM
racing or not, I will be on the cart:blah:

carring a heavy load:muscle: :o

TALK TO TEADY BEAR:cool: :cool: scott are you going to be the new fair weather racer or you just like whats in the pits more than whats out their on the track to see? I think you and kevin should start your own row in the morning class for one lap wonders so by the time the after noon race starts you guys can drink everyone elses beer or at Iron Man you guys can carry the kegerator around for phil and davis when they stop along the track for a hotdog . hahaYou know you guys have been blown so much about not finishing a race i think ITS ON at the Iron man everyone better watch out.(trucker clock who wants it )Ecspecially if your better half comes youd better finish for her~!!! SNAPPER RACING TEAM has a reputation to uphold now haha ( talk to me teddy bear ;)