PDA

View Full Version : one of the worst days in my life

Jellyrolls
10-04-2003, 09:27 PM
well today me and a bunch of my friends were riding some trails and i was riding a wheelie and i hit a hill and it just sent me straight back, so i was laying on the ground and i see the rancher come flipping back over on me so i move and barely get out of the way....
thats the good part...
..then i was doing some wheelies and just riding .... and my rancher wouldnt go ... so i got off and started looking around..
guess what....my frekaing frame broke.

10-04-2003, 09:35 PM
that sux

roostin_dale
10-04-2003, 09:41 PM
I just found a crack in my frame on my 250x....i will fix it during my winter rebuild.

look at it this way...gives you a reason to buy a new sport quad!:D

4wheelboy
10-05-2003, 07:54 AM
break out the welder and get to work

Jellyrolls
10-05-2003, 09:13 AM
we are welding it sometime this week..
the problem is im missing 4 screws...they came out of something but i dont know wha the name of it is..and they are metric..its going to be hard finding out what they are

Chanman420q
10-05-2003, 09:31 AM
go to www.ronnies.com and look for the OEM parts. or www.Servicehonda.com im sure ull be able to find what u need over there without knowing the name

Hondagrl2
10-05-2003, 09:48 AM
Deffenitly trash that and get something better....If u wanna do wheelies get a sports quad!!

Nausty
10-05-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Jellyrolls
well today me and a bunch of my friends were riding some trails and i was riding a wheelie and i hit a hill and it just sent me straight back, so i was laying on the ground and i see the rancher come flipping back over on me so i move and barely get out of the way....
thats the good part...
..then i was doing some wheelies and just riding .... and my rancher wouldnt go ... so i got off and started looking around..
guess what....my frekaing frame broke.

worst day of your life? lol, thanks for the laugh bro!