PDA

View Full Version : Ok...Im gonna try it..........

QuadJunkies
10-03-2003, 08:45 PM
MX tomorrow:macho . I dont think Troys too happy with me racing in same class with him, but Im gonna give it a shot and show those girls how to step it up:D !!!!!1 Im gonna suck and prol place last since I know how most of the guys Im runnin with rides, but what the heck right???? Here goes nothing....:o Ill let you all know how good/bad I done tomorrow....Wish me luck!! TINA

exriderdude
10-03-2003, 09:01 PM
good luck;)

Bad Habit
10-03-2003, 09:14 PM
Give 'em he!! Tina:macho

roostin_dale
10-03-2003, 09:41 PM
good luck!:blah: ;)

seven
10-03-2003, 10:27 PM
Well if you get to tired, I will throw on your gear and run your quad under your name in the main! I REALLY NEED TO RIDE!!!!

QuadJunkies
10-03-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by seven
Well if you get to tired, I will throw on your gear and run your quad under your name in the main! I REALLY NEED TO RIDE!!!! hahah... I just might take you up on that!!!!!:p Troy is worried .I didnt know it, but Shooty is bringing up a whole slew of Really good riders from Twin, and we have a handful locally showing up too.......:eek2: Troy is VERY insistant I dont ride this one, hes worried Ill get shoved right off the track:grr: Im guessing we should have somewhere around 4-6 Pro and maybe around 12 Amatuer??? I want to race really bad, but the gang says I shouldnt , and wait to less people or more women.What do you think Paul???? You think Ill get get stuffed or landed on since I dont clear the jumps??? I even went to OMC tonight and practiced for two hours for tomorrow on the summer track..WOW! That track rules!!! Im ready to take the Dbl out there Troy thinks I should clear it.....:blah: :macho

seven
10-04-2003, 06:29 AM
You would probably be fine but I havent got to ride with most of those people. Daryl wouldnt hit you but I dont know about the rest. Most of the jumps you can see around so you can watch for other riders before you double. SO did Troy ride the summer track to? Last time I talked to him he said he was going to do the road jump on the summer track. Also, What direction do they have it going now? I need to go up and put in my hours but I havent had the time to lately. I may go to the races today but I havent decided yet. You should run some difrent front tires at pleasant they tend to keep the track muddy.

QuadJunkies
10-04-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by seven
You would probably be fine but I havent got to ride with most of those people. Daryl wouldnt hit you but I dont know about the rest. Most of the jumps you can see around so you can watch for other riders before you double. SO did Troy ride the summer track to? Last time I talked to him he said he was going to do the road jump on the summer track. Also, What direction do they have it going now? I need to go up and put in my hours but I havent had the time to lately. I may go to the races today but I havent decided yet. You should run some difrent front tires at pleasant they tend to keep the track muddy. yeah, he rodethe summer track and cleared everything out there!!:macho I have no other front tires, Ill ride regarldless before or after race,Im still undecided Ill see who all turns out and go from there I guess.Hopefully Donna will race.......

infantry317
10-04-2003, 08:04 AM
Go get em Tina! Have fun and keep all four down :devil:

dirtmomma
10-04-2003, 08:14 AM
Good Luck Tina!!:macho Sooo are you guys into your flattrack season now?? Our 1st race is Nov 8th WHOOO HOOO!! Just got my cylinder back yesterday so now today we are goin up to put it all back together. I'm a little PO'ed @ my mechanic he cheesed on me yesterday:mad: :grr: he promised me the day before he would put my quad back together on Fri, cuz he's goin to Alaska for 2 weeks to work this morning(Sat) & I called him about 11:30(his usual wake up time) & he says "oh well since you didn't call me I made other plans!!!!:mad: he was taking his son(my nephew) flattarck practicing!! Sooo needless to say I was one hot dirtmomma, my hubby calls me at the wrong time too so he got an earful also:eek2: Anyway enough of my sob story, the hubby & I are doing it today. did go out & check out the new indoor practice flattrack & it's a nice track, I was having withdrawls & had to leave though LOL

Don't know if I told ya or not but I picked up some radials for the front finally!! Haven't got hem yet but they are on the way so I can't wait.;)

AtvMxRider
10-04-2003, 07:34 PM
Just do it. Don't worry about the other riders you just race your own race. Good luck momma and get us some pics.......:D

AlaskaSpeed
10-04-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Just do it. Don't worry about the other riders you just race your own race. Good luck momma and get us some pics.......:D

Hmmmm...if Jerry is asking for pics, this must be a topless MX race
:o :eek2: :devil:

QuadJunkies
10-04-2003, 07:55 PM
Well,I got some pics and a vid, but not of me racing.......:( They mixed Pro and Amatuer together and Troy didnt think it was safe for me to race and after seeing them all out ther ..IM GLAD I DIDNT!THEY WERE AWESOME!Plus, I borrowed my CDI for exrider TaterTot to use to race, What a race!!! EVERYONE was awesome..Troy took home another win with a 2-1 he would have had a 1-1 if it werent for him braking the front brake lever and his seat busted off once again!:mad: (this happened last week too) I did ride the track rigt after the race and Practicedon the Predator for a bit.. We still have two more races before end of series, Im hoping to swing in one race...Im givin up on trying to round up any chicks for the track too, what a bunch of Lamo's...:o Ill post the video clip and some pics for you too see of today .......

QuadJunkies
10-04-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
:o :eek2: :devil: LMAO!!!!!!! You got a good point there Jim!:p MAybe I could get one heck of a holeshot next wk end trying this.........:o

AtvMxRider
10-04-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
:o :eek2: :devil:

LMGDAO hell yeah man.

QuadJunkies
10-04-2003, 08:07 PM
heres the video......http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288946599&congratulation_page=Y

Natertot426ex
10-05-2003, 10:07 AM
Well Tina thanks for letting me use your CDI. I was pretty impressed with how I did. I was pretty close to pats son the whole time and I even beat the kid on the YFZ. i am going to have to wait till I get to work to see the video because my home computer sucks.

QuadJunkies
10-05-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
Well Tina thanks for letting me use your CDI. I was pretty impressed with how I did. I was pretty close to pats son the whole time and I even beat the kid on the YFZ. i am going to have to wait till I get to work to see the video because my home computer sucks. Nate, you done AWESOME!:macho We will have to have a get together and watch all the years vids I have of all the races, these tuend out REALLY good on the camcorder that I have of the main.. I have a good one of Pat casing the step up and getting knocked out Ill have to show you sometime too:o