PDA

View Full Version : 88/02 mx R brand new 6k

mrusk
10-03-2003, 07:08 PM
I got to sell this..

This ATV was rebuilt top to bottom and no expenses were spared.
All modifications and after market parts are BRAND NEW with 1 RIDE .
ENGINE-ESR billed coolhead, ESR Billet exhust flange, ESR TRX-5 Chrome pipe and silencer, ESR Billet shifter, Cr250 ignition, CR head gasket, 38pwk carb, CR intake, .020 Wesico piston, IMS Rod, Hinson Clutch basket, Stock Honda Clutch plates, 89 clutch update kit, Nacs billet kick stater, Hinson reed spacer, terminator clutch cable, Honda throttle cable and KandK case saver. All the bottom end bearings and seals were replaced and the cylinder was ported for full on Motocross Racing by Dean at FastWay Racing. This is a mint motor. Tranny has no signs of wear. Motor is set up to run on Race Gas 102 octane or higher.

Chassis-The frame is mint, with no cracks, welds, or bends. The frame is powder coated black with Herrmann +2+1 extended aarms, +1 Houser Chrome sterring stem with anti-vibration mount, LSR extended axle, LSR Carrier, LSR antifade locknut, LSR rear hubs, PRP front billet hubs, Front Elka Triple Rate SSD Compression adjust shocks, Rear Elka Dual Rate Dual adjust shock, AC racing front bumper, grab bar, and propeg nerf bars, Hinson brake pedal, Denton Adjustable sterring dampner, Baldwin Chromoly Pivot bolt, RTC Levers, Tag T2 handle bars, 8in Champion beadlocks with 18x9.5x8 turf tamers, Douglas .190 front rims with 19in Holeshot MX tires, Nacs billet sterring stem clamp and billet rear caliper mount, Tm Design swingarm chain guide and upper chain rollet, KandK ATV seat latch, radiator shrouds, OMF louver kit, Sunstar sprokets, RK X Ring chain, scotts grips, Fastline and Galfer braided brake lines, and Braking brake rotors all around.

The following parts are new from Honda- Seat, Throttle, all 3 brake calipers, gas peacock, and most grommets. All bearings and bushings are new. All bolts are Stainless steel Alleen head. All bolt were locktited. This is basically a brand new quad.

6000 obo This machine will worth it. All it does is sit. I replaced stuff on this quad that most people wont even think about. If you buy it you also get all the stock parts.

Click the link in my sig for pics!
matt