PDA

View Full Version : 01400ex?

01400ex
10-03-2003, 05:28 PM
Just wondering if it's possible that someone else has taken my log in name? I had forgotten my password so I found my book of pw's today and found the correct pw eventually to only find that someone else has been using this name. Do you delete user names that are inactive for quite some time? If I have caused any problems I apologize but this is weird. It took me a little while to find what my pw was but I found it in my book of pw's. Is it possible my account was deleted and me and the new 01400ex had the same pw?

Joe

h01400ex
11-03-2003, 01:23 PM
Hey man know wonder I couldn't log in. Thats weird. I had to make a new accout. I could'nt figure out why it wouldn't let me log on.

Later Ryan H.

MOFO
11-03-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by h01400ex
Hey man know wonder I couldn't log in. Thats weird. I had to make a new accout. I could'nt figure out why it wouldn't let me log on.

Later Ryan H.

Wow... a thread that only involves one person but yet there seems to be a conversation going on... :confused:

:huh

EDIT:

LMAO, nevermind... I'm a bit slow today...

11-03-2003, 01:43 PM
I believe at one time or another in the last 4 or 5 months old accounts that haven't been used in like over a year were deleted..