PDA

View Full Version : Calling all riders in IN and KY!

cliq20
10-03-2003, 07:53 AM
I need to know all the clubs and websites for riding in the area. Please give contact info and addresses if you please! Thanks in advance!

10-03-2003, 07:54 AM
www.kentuckyriders.com

Whatcha lookin for????? Any place in particular???

cliq20
10-03-2003, 09:34 AM
Nah, I'm helping a guy who runs www.midwesttrailriders.com to try to get our clubs to unite for certain things to have a stronger voice. We may be losing one of our more important riding areas that was just sold. Any info will be appreciated! Thanks!

remlapr
10-03-2003, 09:36 AM
cliq - are you talking about Lynnville? I think I read that. The state side will still be open though right? It was just a big part of the non-state side that was sold?

cliq20
10-03-2003, 11:23 AM
yeah, that is what i'm talking about. but the north side is still large and the state is supposedly going to start on spurgeon for their next project. who knows how limited it will be then. i would just hate to see the north side close, although we can still ride there for now - or so i've heard. we want to make sure that all riding areas stay open and maybe new ones are made. and to do that best we need a very organized overall club of smaller clubs for us to be heard better...