PDA

View Full Version : List of Promblems

yellowrider
02-03-2002, 06:05 PM
i have a question i have been ignoring this but today it start becoming annoying while riding in the sand pit...
i dont know if i am to rich or to lean but if i give it full throttle and back off it will make a poping noise its in the higher rpm that it seems not to do right....

but when i slow down and i dont click down right away it starts making this horrible poping noise. i hateee that!!!

oh and another thing today when coming back from the sand pit me and a friend was racing down the road and he has 20 inch tires and i have 22inch with all traks and me him has raced in fields before but i always pulled away but on the road today he just seems to have more power and also speed ,, i was thiniking to myself its not possible well we traded and i left my bike in dust so i am thinking the dealer jet it wrong or something i dont know whats wrong any opinions help also how hard is it to change rear brakes?

my promblems it seems like it wants to cut out on cetain gears in the higher rpm every now and then

and when i back off the throttle it seems like they make a horrible poping noise

and need new back break pads

wyndzer
02-03-2002, 07:37 PM
Sounds lean to me.

yellowrider
02-03-2002, 08:10 PM
come on i know someboddy could help .... cause i know if i keep riding like that it could mess up something and i dont want that to happend so anybody with any information please reply

02-04-2002, 06:48 AM
Well the popping on deacceleration is a lean issue I beleive. The feel of lost power,,could just be a dirty airfilter and wrong jetting,,1 size wrong and it will feel like crap.

ON the rear brake pads,,might take ya 20 minutes to do,,real easy..:D