PDA

View Full Version : paypal gurus need help here

RiPPiNiTuP7
10-02-2003, 08:25 PM
i just setup my paypal account in my name. i put my bank account and credit card on file. i am now waiting for the depostis to be put in my account so i can confirm everything. my question is....can i start receiving money right now even though my account is not confirmed?

Pappy
10-02-2003, 08:26 PM
yes you can recieve immediatley

Butters
10-02-2003, 08:32 PM
yeah but you can't send money til its confirmed.

RiPPiNiTuP7
10-02-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
yes you can recieve immediatley

woohoo:D

thanks for the info pappy.

oh ya, wanna send me like 100 bux just to make sure?:blah: :devil:

LTandRaptorider
10-03-2003, 10:28 AM
I also want to post a warning for ebay users. A friend recently showed me an e-mail purporting to be from ebay. It looks like an official ebay correspondence, right down to their logo. They ask for credit card info, checking and savings info, and pin numbers, under the guise of updating their database. He informed ebay about this, they confirmed it was not sent from them, they were to investigate. I think most people would know not to give that info out, but some might be fooled. :mad:

JTRtrx250r
10-04-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I also want to post a warning for ebay users. A friend recently showed me an e-mail purporting to be from ebay. It looks like an official ebay correspondence, right down to their logo. They ask for credit card info, checking and savings info, and pin numbers, under the guise of updating their database. He informed ebay about this, they confirmed it was not sent from them, they were to investigate. I think most people would know not to give that info out, but some might be fooled. :mad: I got the same email myself....I'm not an ebayer:rolleyes:

RiPPiNiTuP7
10-04-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I also want to post a warning for ebay users. A friend recently showed me an e-mail purporting to be from ebay. It looks like an official ebay correspondence, right down to their logo. They ask for credit card info, checking and savings info, and pin numbers, under the guise of updating their database. He informed ebay about this, they confirmed it was not sent from them, they were to investigate. I think most people would know not to give that info out, but some might be fooled. :mad:

i got one of those from paypal....pretty scarry i almost fell for it:eek2:

AlaskaSpeed
10-04-2003, 09:41 AM
hmmm...I didn't get one of those emails.....always a scam just around the corner.....:o