PDA

View Full Version : First Mid-South Harescramble of year this Sunday - who's going?

remlapr
10-02-2003, 04:01 PM
I think me and Braff1 are going to head down there. Can you buy your AMA card at the race like you can at the GNCC's? I still haven't got one. Anybody know anything about this track? It's in White Plains, KY - looks like about 2 hours southwest of Louisville.

cdalejef
10-02-2003, 07:03 PM
Me, Rowlrag and WOOLIN will be there (if we survive St Clairsville on saturday). Ya, you can sign up for ATVA at the track just like GNCC's. I've never raced there so its a new one for me too.

remlapr
10-02-2003, 07:12 PM
You guys doing a double huh - ouch. Are you guys leaving Ohio right after the race on Saturday or staying up there and driving the whole thing Sunday morning? Either way - guess we'll see you down there, I'm actually running this time, not sitting around watching like Sparta :macho

How many laps do you guys usually make in the mid-souths? Are the tracks shorter? One more question - will they stop all of us once the first Pro finishes since we are all going to be running together?

cdalejef
10-02-2003, 07:29 PM
We will drive back home saturday night, clean the bikes sunday morning then do to the Midsouth sunday.

The Midsouth tracks are about the same lenght but are usually more tight and technical than GNCC's. We run for 1.5 hours and yes, you will stop after the overall pro gets the checker flag. Laps depend on the coarse but usually the pros do 4 laps. It will be less if you get lapped.

remlapr
10-02-2003, 07:40 PM
If :huh, I'm sure I'll be getting lapped - only question is will it be once or twice LOL.

cjpoole1
10-02-2003, 07:43 PM
I'll be there in the 25+ C. Hey Jeff you get my E-mail about the battery for the YFZ?

98Lakota
10-03-2003, 06:59 AM
I'll be there....

10-03-2003, 07:53 AM
Count me out..:(

400exmom
10-03-2003, 09:29 AM
i bustin my knuckles tryin to get the 400 back together after welding my subframe- ive busted 2 bolts so far and taught the kids new words in the garage-im gonna have to move that weight bench of thiers to the basement-c-u-@ casey and the ironman guyz