PDA

View Full Version : whicked pissa

Butters
10-01-2003, 09:26 PM
let me tell you a sucky story for you. its kinda short so don't get to excited. well i have kinda been excited about my truck lately due to the fact i just got it back from rebuilding my motor. i posted awhile back about this story, but just to recap 1st rebuild = wrong rings, which results in no runny. 2nd rebuild = worn knocking crank, results in no runny. 3rd rebuild = new crank, same old problem, results in no runny. and finally 4th rebuild = everything back to normal, results in a runny. so i was kinda happy that crap was over with. so i come out of school today (happy that school is over for the day) and look at my truck and what do i see...............somebody keyed the poop out of my truck. they keyed all across the hood, and on the drives side door. not cool at all. so i'm like super pissed. so the next day, (today) i go and talk to the vice-principal and she pretty much says that sucks i'm sorry that happened, better luck next time. so now i have a running truck with deep key marks on my 3 year old paint job. let me tell you its like christmas has already come. :rolleyes:

p.s. in case you couldn't tell the whole thing was pretty much filled with sarcastic comments and irony.

Butters
10-01-2003, 09:57 PM
yeah i thought i was going to be able not to have to work during school so that could be my main priority but now looks like i am going to have to find some piss on jobs that no one likes to do for some extra cash.

derekhonda
10-02-2003, 02:13 PM
no insurance? They cover keying with full coverage i believe

dpizz450
10-02-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
no insurance? They cover keying with full coverage i believe

thats what i was thinking? :confused:

Juggalo
10-02-2003, 07:01 PM
you should do what we did when somebody keyed my friends mustang. put out the word and offer a reward to whoever turns in the person who did it, and after that beat the crap out of them and make em pay for it

Butters
10-02-2003, 08:20 PM
its illegal for me not to have insurance. but i only have liability. so the only way i could have gotten money is if i knew who did it. the cop at the school said if i did then he could right up a report and then i would be able to collect insurance money.