PDA

View Full Version : 450r ?? comments

400exride.red
10-01-2003, 09:05 PM
k 450 is out there real soon now any one know any thing more than the realease info on the ignition ie the throttle position sensor on the throttle that is wired too the ignition and if that is the case that would be an advance according too the throttle position and that would rock and if it is just too the ignition not off some crank sensor or cam sensor it would be adaptable too other quads w 4 v heads and single common cams (400 exs) read that gott exited the new yami has the throttle position sensor into the ignition as well Also whats the date these machines r due in dealers?????? thanks in advance

wilkin250r
10-01-2003, 09:07 PM
Punctuation.

400exride.red
10-01-2003, 09:13 PM
sorry my grammer is not too your liking i ramble butt read through the crap and ya gett me message could be a bad *** mod for 400s just need some wiring work too make the cdi work w the tps and it would control spark on ya engine so well havin more advance available according too throttle position this is gettin me pumped up sorry for more lack of punctuation

Butters
10-01-2003, 10:47 PM
well no offence but if you want people to help you out you should try to do your best in making it where people can correcty understand the point you are trying to get across.

GNCC#829
10-02-2003, 03:44 AM
yeah, I can't understand him either!:rolleyes:

UglyMotha™
10-02-2003, 08:21 AM
sooooooooo you are saying your hemroids are inflamed :confused: :confused:

on a more serious note i've read your post several times and still can't decipher whether or not your asking question or making a statement:huh :huh

insaneracin2003
10-02-2003, 08:32 AM
huh.what,excuse me.well then,huh.............look guys, it the teacher from Charlie Brown.lol......j/k

ewalker302
10-02-2003, 09:34 PM
Geeez

Bust the guy's chops why don't you??

Either get some common sense or go read an english textbook not an atv forum, if you must have proper punctuation and such.

I for one understand the post & I think it would be worthwhile info to know.

Sounds like this would be a great 400ex mod/upgrade.

:bandit:

400exride.red
10-02-2003, 09:43 PM
Sorry didnt realize how poor my typing skills were.
My question was in regards too the ignition systems relationship with the throttle position sensor on the new 450r. Since the 400 ex and the 450 r are both 1 cylinders with common single cam rocker arm / fallower style valve train is this a possible retro-fit .
Since this quad isnt out yet I guess this was also a comment of a potential idea I was having for a upgarde that would help lots, too some of the quads we are all riding right now.This could make a huge differance in how any engine performs simply by monitering throttle position too control ignition curves and advances . This could be huge. Any one who knows anything about the ignition on the 450r id appreciate any info you could share.
My other question was in regards too when this machine is due too hitt the dealership floors any one have any ideas on that?
Ill try and make up for my lack of puncuation here .,/- ..... ?"'?"'.,?',."'' feel free too use these too try and make sence of my previous postings sorry again

400exride.red
10-02-2003, 09:47 PM
by the way hemroids r doing real well ill be able too sit down any day now, and the doctor says i did not break my hip when i crashed at coos bay on sounders hill LOL.

Big - D Racing
10-03-2003, 12:02 AM
Bike is suppose to be out in December, don't know about the ignition though.