PDA

View Full Version : Best price for AC or PRM front bumper??

inacoma91
08-14-2001, 03:41 PM
I went to my local Honda dealer today to take a look at some front bumpers. Only one they had was the AC dirt screen bumper. They wanted 79.95 for one. I thought that was a little steep to me. Then i saw on the net for a prm baja bumper it was like $80 That seemed more of something i like better being that it has that little bit of a skid plate on it and for the same price as the AC for what i can get it for at my local dealer. So my question is what is the best price for the AC dirt screen bumper you have seen and the best price for the PRM baja bumper?? Also has anybody seen that dirt screen bumper in Rocky Mountain atv for 54.99?? Looks almost identical to the AC only its made by extreme fabrication. Looks like good quality but just wondering if anybody had one before i think about buying one. Its only in the catalog. I tried looking it up on thier site but didnt work for me........... So any help would be greatly appreciated.......

Thanks
Andrew

Jekyl_22
08-16-2001, 03:59 PM
Hey dude...

If you flip through the pages on Dirt Wheels you will find that there are a lot of places that sell the AC Bumper for $65, but I found the cheapest I can find for $63 at www.magicracing.com. As for the PRM Baja bumper, there is a thing on it (review) under EXriders review section and at the end of the review he says the best place he could find........hope this helps. :macho

Giz400ex
08-18-2001, 08:38 AM
You should be able to get the AC for 65.00. There all in the mag!! I would try recreation unlimited!! They where pretty fast and the price was right.

Dave400ex
08-18-2001, 09:38 PM
Moto-Man sells them for 64.95.

Gecko
08-21-2001, 05:49 PM
I bought mine from http://www.atvaddiction.com for $64.95 (price included shipping...)