PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see DW FINALLY put in St A's???

QuadJunkies
10-01-2003, 12:06 AM
and sheesh. not one pic of them at Choke cherry either!!!!!! :eek2: :huh none of Devils dune. what a waste of a trip !!! Not even a face shot of THunder Mountain.....:(

Natertot426ex
10-01-2003, 06:57 AM
Ya I saw it Tina, at least it was in there though. Oh also my name was in the Magazine too:D I think lances was too.

QuadJunkies
10-01-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
Ya I saw it Tina, at least it was in there though. Oh also my name was in the Magazine too:D I think lances was too. I know! I was surprised to see the article its like St. A's is a secret sandland or something....... So WHERE is you and Lances name? Was it in the article about the mud hole at WORCS?> I havent read it all yet......what pg?

dirtmomma
10-01-2003, 08:28 AM
Yeah I seen that in there, I really want to come check it out sometime!! One of our local racers was in there too, hell for all I know he could be on here LOL He got 2nd in the B class @ Washougal so that was cool!!! I'm wondering if he was riding that new Eraser cuz he was showing one off last year at the races for the bike shop, & thye have a pic of it w/ the article, they are imported thru Wa state only. Anyone seen that Eraser?? They are F'ing cool!!!!:p

Natertot426ex
10-01-2003, 09:04 AM
My name is in the results under B class. I got 4th. The guy on the eraser parked 2 quads down from me in the starting line. It was pretty cool. Lance's name is under the The 30 plus class results he got 5th. It was funny I got 15th overall and Lance got 16th. So I can say that I beat lance at least once :D

QuadJunkies
10-01-2003, 09:08 AM
My name is in the results under B class. I got 4th. The guy on the eraser parked 2 quads down from me in the starting line. It was pretty cool. Lance's name is under the The 30 plus class results he got 5th. It was funny I got 15th overall and Lance got 16th. So I can say that I beat lance at least once :D HAHAH! yeah go RUB IT IN!!!!:D :p Are you going to track tomorrow? Remember our4sand? (banshee from Wash) ? He will be in town today and he will be hangin with us tomorrow:) he is in town for buisness

Natertot426ex
10-01-2003, 09:11 AM
Ya I remember him. We would come hang out but I told the MRS that we are going to have a date night so I am busy. Tell him to stay for saturdays race!!! i am meeting Lance today at lunch to get the shocks from him. I will put them on and get it ready for tomarrow night. Rob might even go out. Imagine that:D He might even race on saturday.

QuadJunkies
10-01-2003, 09:17 AM
Ya I remember him. We would come hang out but I told the MRS that we are going to have a date night so I am busy. Tell him to stay for saturdays race!!! i am meeting Lance today at lunch to get the shocks from him. I will put them on and get it ready for tomarrow night. Rob might even go out. Imagine that:D He might even race on saturday. umm ok, so you are coming outtomorrow night or you dating the Mrs. tomorrow? Troy wont be there at the track he has got OMC meeting he may show just to bs for a bit and then go, Taht would be cool if he come out too! We need more racers out there or they arenot going to keep us out ther for long. you kow how it goes..all cry baby dirt bikers PO'd about us out there .........:D

Natertot426ex
10-01-2003, 09:20 AM
Crap I thought tonight was thursday and tomarrow was friday. :huh Friday is the Date night. Tomarrow I am going to the track.

QuadJunkies
10-01-2003, 09:29 AM
Crap I thought tonight was thursday and tomarrow was friday. :huh Friday is the Date night. Tomarrow I am going to the track. hahaha Ive been that way all week! Ill be out at 5-530 see ya tomorrow:)

Natertot426ex
10-01-2003, 11:09 AM
So your going to pleasant valley right?

QuadJunkies
10-01-2003, 11:22 AM
So your going to pleasant valley right? yup. I m going to take Troys and mine so I can get used to both on that track......:)

Natertot426ex
10-01-2003, 12:01 PM
Cool. I just went and picked up my shocks. i will put them on and will be able to ride tomarrow. Lance said he went down and put money down on a new honda yesterday. It will be nice when he gets it and see it!!

AndrewRRR
10-01-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
and sheesh. not one pic of them at Choke cherry either!!!!!! :eek2: :huh none of Devils dune. what a waste of a trip !!! Not even a face shot of THunder Mountain.....:(

I saw that article, pretty cool they did a stop on St.A's but they didn't show some of the good stuff we were riding! Ahh memories :D

QuadJunkies
10-01-2003, 12:46 PM
Cool. I just went and picked up my shocks. i will put them on and will be able to ride tomarrow. Lance said he went down and put money down on a new honda yesterday. It will be nice when he gets it and see it!! I knew he would do that ,but I didnt know already!!!!!:eek2: that lucky SOB!!!

QuadJunkies
10-01-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by AndrewRRR
I saw that article, pretty cool they did a stop on St.A's but they didn't show some of the good stuff we were riding! Ahh memories :D I know!!! Thats just not right to go to St. A's and not put all the good sutff in the mag....The do it for Glamis all thetime, I dunno, Anyone who has ever rode trhe sand here totally loves it I just was hoping for a better write up than that......:grr: and yes. memoires......... Will make more for June if anyone is interested.....:D

AndrewRRR
10-01-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I know!!! Thats just not right to go to St. A's and not put all the good sutff in the mag....The do it for Glamis all thetime, I dunno, Anyone who has ever rode trhe sand here totally loves it I just was hoping for a better write up than that......:grr: and yes. memoires......... Will make more for June if anyone is interested.....:D

Sounds good to me

rtyfz450
10-08-2003, 05:44 PM
hey i don't know about you guys but i hope they don't show the good stuff so that not that many will come next summer. I loved st. A's it was the best duning that I have ever had. tons off great bowls and hills and fun all without crowds :devil: if they put all the good stuff in maybe it would get more crowded and that wouldn't be good

QuadJunkies
10-08-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by rtyfz450
hey i don't know about you guys but i hope they don't show the good stuff so that not that many will come next summer. I loved st. A's it was the best duning that I have ever had. tons off great bowls and hills and fun all without crowds :devil: if they put all the good stuff in maybe it would get more crowded and that wouldn't be good you know..you have a really god point.......sssshhhhhhhhhhh..... I wont tell.......:p ;)

WyoDuner
10-10-2003, 03:00 PM
Actually, I think a lot of the dunes are becoming more and more popular lately. Maybe people are realizing there is more than just Glamis.

QuadJunkies
10-13-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by WyoDuner
Actually, I think a lot of the dunes are becoming more and more popular lately. Maybe people are realizing there is more than just Glamis. Hey WYO< I just found out something I didint know about St. A's the other day... Did you know that they DO have a sound Ordinance its just not inforced??:huh 96 Db... I have been working with a few Idaho AVT associations, on a quad get together for a local Holiday parade and we got to talking about it, .I never knew that......So maybe if St. A's doesnt overflow with too many riders they will keep it that way....:)