PDA

View Full Version : Coral Pink Sand Dunes

A Family of 4
09-30-2003, 11:20 PM
Going for our first time next month and looking for some riding info.... sand and trails.

Also...about jetting.....any good recommendations? My '02 400ex is bone stock.

Thanks! ;)

QuadJunkies
10-01-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by A Family of 4
Going for our first time next month and looking for some riding info.... sand and trails.

Also...about jetting.....any good recommendations? My '02 400ex is bone stock.

Thanks! ;) Hey, welcome to tiesite! You may have a better chance for replies if you post this in the dune Section though.....;) I have never been to these dunes before so sorry I cant help you out there.... So what all do you ride??? TINA

A Family of 4
10-01-2003, 09:20 PM
Thanks Tina so much for the welcome and the advice. I've just posted to the other section. Maybe I can find some help :)

Besides my bike, my hubby's got an '88 250R, our oldest son (7 yrs) has an '02 mini raptor and the youngest (2-1/2 yrs) will just start out this season on an '84 suzuki 50. When we're not on our quads we play in our Jeep (that's where hubby and the youngest have been riding....hehehe).

This will be only my 3rd year on my bike. I was always in a Jeep and never rode. The first time I rode my xmas present in the dunes I vowed I'd never get back in a vehicle! Hubby has had his bike since it was brand new.....now he's got his eye on the new Honda, so we'll see what that brings...

Thanks again!

QuadJunkies
10-02-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by A Family of 4
Thanks Tina so much for the welcome and the advice. I've just posted to the other section. Maybe I can find some help :)

Besides my bike, my hubby's got an '88 250R, our oldest son (7 yrs) has an '02 mini raptor and the youngest (2-1/2 yrs) will just start out this season on an '84 suzuki 50. When we're not on our quads we play in our Jeep (that's where hubby and the youngest have been riding....hehehe).

This will be only my 3rd year on my bike. I was always in a Jeep and never rode. The first time I rode my xmas present in the dunes I vowed I'd never get back in a vehicle! Hubby has had his bike since it was brand new.....now he's got his eye on the new Honda, so we'll see what that brings...

Thanks again! VERY COOL!!! Glad to have another women aboard!!!!:cool: I love the sand. We go to St. Anthonyjs once a year and ride locally, I am getting into racing and am, having the time of my life!:)

Woody_YFZ
10-23-2003, 12:29 AM
I haven't been to coral pink, but the elevation is about 6000 feet, so you will probably run a little richer there than little sahara, but you shouldn't have to make much change. I have heard that the coral pinks are pretty fun, give me some feed back.