PDA

View Full Version : every trail rider must read this- First Death Manual?

hessianmx111
09-30-2003, 08:11 PM
I found this while browsing mtx. http://www.off-road.com/vw/enviro/efdm.html thats some scary stuff:(

TheRedRebel17
09-30-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
I found this while browsing mtx. http://www.off-road.com/vw/enviro/efdm.html thats some scary stuff:(

Found it about 5 months ago i think...but ya..freaky

TheRedRebel17
09-30-2003, 08:23 PM
It would be better for motorcyles though because most of those ttraps involve losing balence.,.it be harder to get thoser to workl on a quad

CHAUNCY
09-30-2003, 08:38 PM
:mad: Ive seen 13,11, and 1 around here. They also put old washers and dryers around sharp turns so you crash into them :mad:

09-30-2003, 08:58 PM
some prick put up some barb wire and i hit it and it went right across my neck and cut the crap outa me and just bout cracked my helmet on my grabbar. That stuff looks like it was made in WW1 and WW2 since they talk botu soliders.

kamikaze_rzrbak
09-30-2003, 09:06 PM
holy crap:eek2: this is crazy, those eco-freaks:grr: :mad:

cabex
09-30-2003, 09:14 PM
my god that is insane! , i hate f***in tree huggers! :grr:

416exmx
09-30-2003, 09:30 PM
yeah, i could find a little trick for thoes guys...well, better not share that info.

RiPPiNiTuP7
09-30-2003, 10:00 PM
jeez, i dont think i ever wanna go riding on a trail again:(

4wheelboy
10-01-2003, 07:57 AM
omg thats so ****ed up those *******s need to die:mad:

Vtr_Racing
10-01-2003, 08:25 AM
This stuff has been going on for years. Its not just the enviro idiots either. The last Barstow to Vegas race had some booby traps underneath the bridges on I-15. Going under the bridge into total darkness and coming out into the bright light into a pile for rocks and some barbed wire. Earth First claimed responsibility for those. Its a very hostile situation now. Doesnt seem like its going to get better any time soon either.

dirtmomma
10-01-2003, 08:39 AM
OMG man these people are f'ing CRAZY, here's to them......

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p9836f84e57135a6d2ea61d311c8543fb/fafe2e43.jpg :devil: :devil: :devil:

4wheelboy
10-01-2003, 08:42 AM
i want that dam shirt. can we buy them yet?:confused:

RuffRyder400ex
10-01-2003, 09:50 AM
i hate people like that. One time this guy kept calling the cops on me and my dad for riding do the cop got so fed up he went to the dudes house and started yelling at the guy sayin "woud you rather have them doing drugs involved in gangs and shootings and prostitution and crap or have them ride past your house for 5seconds a day so they can ride there quads" the guy who was calling was like that who would put out stuff to stop us. i dont see whats so bad about people riding. The traps ive seen here was fishing wire tied all over the trails, holes dug, and then just logs and trees in the way:grr: :mad:

GoLikeHell
10-01-2003, 10:20 AM
Hey guys!

Number 6 is 100% false! Sugar does not disolve in gas at all!! If you think im bs'ing take a smal bit of gas in a jar and add sugar. In my 18 years of being a technician, I have drained and cleaned many fuel tank pick up socks and replaced fuel filters, but never found sugar in the carb or injectors.

To make #6 work you need to add water, mix till the sugar is disolved and pour in the tank.

One more thing, I dont think this person did alot of homework on his traps. His TV tube one I really dont think it would work as descrided. I have dropped a 13 inch tv and never had the tube break. Heck my son chiped the tube throwing matchbox cars at it (I fixed that problem :devil: )

If that guy was a true tree hugger, he wouldnt use the internet! It takes power to run the servers! Ill bet he has heat in the winter time! OH NO more natural resources being used by tree huggers! Sad to see people jump on a band wagon to hurt other people trying to enjoy what little free time we have every week.

Okay, il get off my soap box

Mark

JTRtrx250r
10-01-2003, 12:38 PM
thats just pethetic!!..yep,those enviro-nazi's and tree huggers are a buncha SALLYS!!:rolleyes: Ive seen tree-huggers cut down trees across the trail:rolleyes: ..makes alotta sence:rolleyes: :mad: :cuss:

XANDADA
10-01-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
Ive seen tree-huggers cut down trees across the trail:rolleyes: ..makes alotta sence:rolleyes: :mad: :cuss:

they do that at my buddies place all the time and its on his property. I don't know what they are thinking either. Most the time I just ride over them and use them as a little jump, kinda fun. Other times their so big we gotta bust out the saw to move them.

Don't those wackos know that they live in houses made of like 90% wood? Where the heck do they think that wood came from:rolleyes: :confused:

hessianmx111
10-01-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by GoLikeHell
One more thing, I dont think this person did alot of homework on his traps. His TV tube one I really dont think it would work as descrided. I have dropped a 13 inch tv and never had the tube break. Heck my son chiped the tube throwing matchbox cars at it (I fixed that problem :devil: )

If that guy was a true tree hugger, he wouldnt use the internet! It takes power to run the servers! Ill bet he has heat in the winter time! OH NO more natural resources being used by tree huggers! Sad to see people jump on a band wagon to hurt other people trying to enjoy what little free time we have every week.

Okay, il get off my soap box

Mark
a tv can hold alot of energy for quite a good while after it has been unplugged. ive just got done learning about this in my industrial safety class at school. and this was put on the net by offroad enthusiasts so offroaders know what to look for.

honda400exrider
10-01-2003, 02:41 PM
That is seriously one of the most ****ed up things ive read in a long time other than some of the things about Nazis... Especially the shotgun shell one, someone who was walking around could get there foot or head blown off because of kids having a good time does not make the most sense to me:rolleyes: :confused:

trx400ex
10-01-2003, 02:43 PM
I know alot of those wont even work but most of them (ones that people actually do) can be prevented by pre-rding trails before riding extreme. I know if i knew who did some of that stuff to me (never had a prob) i would get ridiculous revenge. Just always check stuff out if you think you might have a nieghbor that would do these things.

jja125
10-01-2003, 03:11 PM
best thing you can do is bust your *** in life and then buy as much property as you can, put up a giant fence, and go ride whenever you want........that is what i did. :D

dirtmomma
10-01-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
i want that dam shirt. can we buy them yet?:confused: Be patient they are being made probably as I type this!!:D :cool:

Atreyu
10-01-2003, 06:48 PM
I despise tree-hugers. This seeme more like something some extreme redneck would do when kids ride through his yard. Not some overweight woman trying to save our environment.

4wheelboy
10-01-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Be patient they are being made probably as I type this!!:D :cool:

cool:D

CowsBitePeople
10-01-2003, 07:08 PM
****ERS!!

LTandRaptorider
10-01-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by jja125
best thing you can do is bust your *** in life and then buy as much property as you can, put up a giant fence, and go ride whenever you want........that is what i did. :D

Hey jja125, I live in Delmont. Give me a shout to go riding sometime. Your dad doesn't happen to work for AP, does he?

Martin Blair
10-01-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
:mad: Ive seen 13,11, and 1 around here. They also put old washers and dryers around sharp turns so you crash into them :mad: same thing happens here at the designated trails! people dump **** so when you sldie arround a sharp turn you smash it and your body.

Why is this on a off-raod site? do we ahve off-roader vs off-roader now?

skemp
10-01-2003, 08:09 PM
Some of these people are so stupid that they do not see that some of the things they do to "help" aren't really making anything better. I was recently watching the BBC news, and a bunch of wackos burned several SUV's in a parking lot. it was determined that by burning an SUV, more pollution was released than what that SUV would have even come close to making in 100 years. Some of the enviro-freaks are peaceful, but a lot of them are also just losers that are pissed off at the world looking for revenge. They really don't have a cause for what they do.

Anyway, that "manual" just creeps me out. It is hard to imagine that people have become so sick. :(

RH1N08d9
10-01-2003, 08:33 PM
They are crazy, If anyone did that at the trails I ride at, They would certainley be huggin trees with quad at there back (does that make sense?)
Hey dirtmomma, can we get those shirts through this site? or somewhere else? thanks!

JTRtrx250r
10-02-2003, 01:37 AM
They care so much about the enviroment,that they dig holes,pits and trenches for exploding glass,nails and 2x4's,sawblades,steel-wire etc...in the woods...,they are terrorsist and just as evil and nasty as the bad hodgys we're trying to rid,:mad: ..and they'll blame it on riders and say we left that garbage...:cuss:

I lost my sweet track b/c of them,I had 20 acres to ride and it had a creek running through the back on the very egde of the property,those tree-huggers (about 20 of them)went to the otherside of the creek(not our property) and dug away 5ft of the back for about a 1/4 mile to let it all float down the creek..well it blocked off the culvert pipes,the next thing I know 18 acres of our land was flooded and under water and my lock has been cut off and changed on the back gate,then they posted signs and said it was Protected Wet-lands park.......NO BS..They even put a sighn up that said "NO Motorcycles or ATV's" just for me... all w/in a month or 2.,We were renters and moved soon after:mad: :mad: :mad: