PDA

View Full Version : 400ex PIPE HELP

Andrew400ex
02-03-2002, 09:02 AM
Hey, this is the 3rd time i'm postiung a question about a pipe,and im sorry, but i need some useful advice this time...i need a pipe(actually i'm gonna get a full system,and if possible i may combine a pipe with the FMF Powerbong,let me know if i can). But i need to mention that although i like those racing pipes,and they give u crazy power, i'm not really interested because like i'm not gonna race, and no one near me can appreciate the pipe i just bought(they wont know wut a TC,CT,Sparks pipe is). Also,i want i pipe that makes you say WOW with its sound,but not like "Turn your quad off its too loud" sound. THANKS!

crouse267
02-03-2002, 01:32 PM
hey we put on a big gun full system on my buddyes 400 along with a k&n filter and a 160 main and it maid a good all around boost in preformance. then he wanted a more ajustable system so we put on a ProMeg e-series and WOW that pipe kicks!!!:D we had to up the main to a 170 and it runs hard all the way from bottom till top and it isnt too loud.

400MXer
02-03-2002, 01:53 PM
Well first off, don't do what other people want you to do, and do what you want.

but i'm sure that they have heard of a white bros. get the Eseries.

Dave400ex
02-03-2002, 02:22 PM
Who cares if they know the Pipe Brand or not. All kinds of guys ask me what kind of Pipe I have. I say TC Racing, then they stand there and think about it for a while. Then I say, TC Racing, he builds Motors for Doug Gust. Then they all know. Those Racing Pipes are the best Pipes out there. It doesn`t matter if you race or not. All that matters is, what Pipe puts out the Most Power? I would get a TC, Curtis Sparks, CT, LRD, or a Duncan Pipe. They will all sound good. Trust me. My TC is awesome. It is LOUD though.

Giz400ex
02-03-2002, 02:44 PM
Well, if your worried about noise??? Then don't get a pipe!! That I know of there is no such thing as a real powerful exhaust that is quiet and WarriorMan is right!! Who cares what other people think, and it doesn't matter if you race or not to have a race pipe. I don't race and I have a race pipe!!! Also, the pipes that WarriorMan mention are one the best pipes out there!! Big names and well know for there performance on everthing!! Good luck

crouse267
02-03-2002, 02:53 PM
hey u guys are telling him to go with a full race system but he is also trying not to be the loudest guy out there.
I know that all of those pipes u guys are talking about are LOUD. so i would go with somthing tuneable.

Dave400ex
02-03-2002, 06:59 PM
Yes all of the Pipes I talked about are LOUD. They are also all Engine Builders Pipes. Those are the Best Pipes you can get.

02-04-2002, 06:58 AM
IF ya want some power and don't wanna be too loud,,get a powerbong with a powercore 4 pipe. Great power boost and not to overly loud,,only when ya put the hammer down.:D

Andrew400ex
02-05-2002, 07:05 PM
Well, heres somemore questions... does the powerbong fit other lencers like the e-series,r-4,big gun, etc. Also, would it be better to leave the header the company gives u or but a powerbomb on(cosidering power). The thing is,i not really interested in any FMF silecer,i just like the powerbong. Thanks.:cool: