PDA

View Full Version : NE Ohioans

02 Red Rider
09-30-2003, 09:33 AM
I live in NW Ohio and I am planning on visiting either Bear Creek or Elson. Is there somewhere I can get more info on these areas? I am looking for directions, size, cost to ride, riding hours, camping options and maybe some pics.

Thanks for the help.

Jason

XANDADA
09-30-2003, 11:24 AM
Don't waste your trip on bear creek. Elson Street is OK but small. Elson is $10 for the day, no camping yet but the owner said he was looking into making it available next year. I think they have a website but not sure where it is...

Quadfather
09-30-2003, 08:15 PM
If you are more than a 20 minute drive from either place, don't waste your time.

Elson Street is approximately 180 acres, and you can see every trail in about twenty minutes. Bear Creek is even smaller.

02 Red Rider
09-30-2003, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up. How about Perry? We usually just ride down at Wayne, looking for someplace different to ride.

UglyMotha™
10-02-2003, 08:33 AM
perry is worthwhile i make the 2 hr trip several time a summer and it hasn't gotten old yet it's pretty much like riding wayne only a little smaller and it's free

10-02-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
perry is worthwhile i make the 2 hr trip several time a summer and it hasn't gotten old yet it's pretty much like riding wayne only a little smaller and it's free

I"m with stupid.....:devil:

UglyMotha™
10-02-2003, 05:12 PM
are you flirting with me, i get this feeling your hitting on me :eek:

i begining to think taco was right about you all this time :eek:

:blah:

DMS
10-04-2003, 12:19 PM
Hi guys, Elson is actually over 200 acres. Here are the directions.

http://www.homestead.com/seatvclub/files/elsonstreet.html

JAMO
10-05-2003, 06:44 AM
HEY DMS!!!

Are you friends with Nick D. with the KFX??? Just curious. You guys are going to spring valley today right? We are heading down to Elson. Tell Nick I said Hey.

Jamo

Foxyangel0425
10-05-2003, 09:37 PM
i have to say, bear creek isn't to bad...the owner has alot to be desired ;) but other than that, everyone is pretty friendly and its great for first time riders.

Though i would love to find a place closer to Cleveland, both elsen street and bear are about a 1 to 2 hr ride for us. WNF is about a 4 hr ride :eek2: !! :mad: :grr: :cuss:

DMS
10-06-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by JAMO
HEY DMS!!!

Are you friends with Nick D. with the KFX??? Just curious. You guys are going to spring valley today right? We are heading down to Elson. Tell Nick I said Hey.

Jamo
You got the wrong guy. Foxy...there are places to ride up here(Cleveland) you just got to know the right people.;)

Foxyangel0425
10-06-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by DMS
You got the wrong guy. Foxy...there are places to ride up here(Cleveland) you just got to know the right people.;)

Well point me in the right direction PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! I hate driving 2 hrs just go to bear creek and 4 hrs to get to WNF!