PDA

View Full Version : MY $300 cat

dirtmomma
09-30-2003, 07:21 AM
Well one of my cats got hit by a car the other day:( he is tough & did survive, he's got some tore up back legs & cuts on his face but nothing broken, we think he got threw around underneath it then spit out.:eek2: Soooo needless to say it cost $300 to fix him up & he loves his pain meds....goofy cat. Here's a pic of him, then sent him home w/ the good ol' lampshade on his neck boy does he hate that thing!!!! Now be nice everyone LOL

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p9354d43a57a8ea68973a15e50e1abead/faf2d01b.jpg :o

400exmom
09-30-2003, 07:26 AM
poor kitty!think yer vet would perscribe me some meds? did you throw rocks at the car that hit him??:mad: :mad:

dirtmomma
09-30-2003, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
poor kitty!think yer vet would perscribe me some meds? did you throw rocks at the car that hit him??:mad: :mad:

LMAO yeah she should of prescribed me some too hahaha, they must be good cuz damn I gave him a shot & he's out in lala land, I htink I'm jealous:eek: Nope didn't see who hit them, they are lucky!!:mad: :grr:

Jennys440'Dale
09-30-2003, 07:44 AM
Just glad your cat is doing alright :) Hopefully he heals soon.

DESDAK4
09-30-2003, 08:27 AM
Glad your cat is ok. It is crazy what we will do to save our animals, My puppy got poisoned earlier this year and it took $450 and two weeks at the vet to save him.

Jay
USAF
AMMO

CowsBitePeople
09-30-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Jennys440'Dale
Just glad your cat is doing alright :) Hopefully he heals soon.

:macho best of luck

09-30-2003, 10:53 AM
As some of the long time members on here know i've had trouble with my pup for 2 years. i had him for 2 days and put him up in the hospital for 8 days on an IV thanks too parvo. Well since then i've dropped over $2000 worth of vet bills on him..:mad:

But It's just money and i'd drop another $2k ta keep him for 2 more years... best present I ever bought myself was Rico Jr..:)

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Rico%20Jr%20pics/rico_with_lampshade_side.jpg

09-30-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Well one of my cats got hit by a car the other day:( he is tough & did survive, he's got some tore up back legs & cuts on his face but nothing broken, we think he got threw around underneath it then spit out.:eek2: Soooo needless to say it cost $300 to fix him up & he loves his pain meds....goofy cat. Here's a pic of him, then sent him home w/ the good ol' lampshade on his neck boy does he hate that thing!!!! Now be nice everyone LOL

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p9354d43a57a8ea68973a15e50e1abead/faf2d01b.jpg :o

we got sheetload h ere ill mail u 5 or 6

dirtmomma
09-30-2003, 04:44 PM
Yeah thanks guys, he's doing much better this afternoon, he wants to go outside baaaadddd though!! I'd pay again if I had to & would do it for any animal if need be I'm a sucker when it comes to them:o :p
Man Rico sorry to hear about your pooch hope he's doing good now though;)

skemp
09-30-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma

Does that thing get good reception? :p Just kidding, you wouldn't imagine how many times I heard that when our dog had to wear a funnel for a few weeks. :)

jja125
09-30-2003, 05:33 PM
hope your cat's ok.

it sucks cause i'm working out of town - i only get to see mine on the weekends.

cats don't get any respect, but to me they're the coolest animal you can get. mine even likes to take baths - he purrs when we put him in the sink and we have to lock him out of the bathroom in the morning or he'll get in the shower with me.

Ben
09-30-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by jja125
he purrs when we put him in the sink and we have to lock him out of the bathroom in the morning or he'll get in the shower with me.

lmfao :D

Narly R
09-30-2003, 05:45 PM
I was thinking of like a Cat Cat.... like vaaaroooommm, jump builder!:D :huh

hope he gets better soon!:cool:

FourFiftyFour
09-30-2003, 05:53 PM
thats a pretty cat! weve saved so many animals... right now we have 9 cats, 4 dogs, 3 horses, a chinchilla, a bird, and some fish....... weve only bought all three horses,one cat, one dog, and the chinchilla the others are saved... and weve given countless other animals away. we even found a shetland pony once

dirtmomma
09-30-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
I was thinking of like a Cat Cat.... like vaaaroooommm, jump builder!:D :h

LMFAO!! MEN!!:rolleyes:

J/P:D :D :D

Thanks CDaleChick:)

JTRtrx250r
10-01-2003, 03:38 AM
I love cats...mines been gone for a few months now tho:( hes about 10 yrs old and hes done this b4,last time he was gone for 7 months...lil *******,Im about to get another but as soon as I do,he'll waltz back on in:rolleyes: haha,that is a cool looking cat dirtmomma,

my next dog is gonna be like Rico's,black labs are killer dogs,very loyal and smart,hope your pets get well asap;)

dirtmomma
10-01-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
I love cats...mines been gone for a few months now tho:( hes about 10 yrs old and hes done this b4,last time he was gone for 7 months...lil *******,Im about to get another but as soon as I do,he'll waltz back on in:rolleyes: haha,that is a cool looking cat dirtmomma,

my next dog is gonna be like Rico's,black labs are killer dogs,very loyal and smart,hope your pets get well asap;)
Thats a bummer JTR about your cat, I hate when they think they need to be "independent" & disappear!! Hope he shows up soon!!

js52589 sorry to hear about your pup:( that really sucks, I had a Chow for 12 yrs that got hit in 98' outside our house & that was devastating!! My poor husband had to carry him up to me dead (we'd only been married a couple weeks:eek: ) it was like losing my 1st born cuz he'd been thru everything w/ me. I now have anohter Chow but it just isn't the same!! He disappears from the yard sometimes & I just try not to get all upset(but of course I still do) then he comes home & OOOOOOHHHHH he thinks his chit don't stink, lil *******!!!!