PDA

View Full Version : trapt fans

MILF_HUNTER
09-29-2003, 10:22 PM
can i know there are some trapt fans on here who can help me.
im lookin for a song. so far ive found it under the title brave but i can't find the lyrics for it.

goes something like "if i was brave enought to fall. id find the answers. but now my backs against the wall...."

anybody know if this is a trapt song or is there a different title for it. much thanks to who ever can help me

derekhonda
09-29-2003, 10:26 PM
I dont think its trapt

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -

Lyrics taken from Trapt's new album / Trapt

Headstrong 4:45
Circling your, circling your, circling your head / Contemplating everything you ever said / Now I see the truth / I got a doubt / A different motive in your eyes and now I’m out / See you later / I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality paved in gold / See inside, inside of our heads, yeah / Well now that’s over / I see your motives inside, decisions to hide // Back off we’ll take you on / Headstrong to take on anyone / I know that you are wrong / Headstrong we’re Headstrong / Back off I’ll take you on / Headstrong to take on anyone / I know that you are wrong / And this is not where you belong // I can’t give everything away / I won’t give everything away // Conclusions manifest / Your first impressions got to be your very best / I see you’re full of s*** and that’s alright / That’s how you play I guess you get through every night / Well now that’s over / I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality paved in gold / See inside, inside of our heads, yeah / Well now that’s over/ I see your motives inside, decisions to hide // Back off we’ll take you on / Headstrong to take on anyone / I know that you are wrong / Headstrong we’re Headstrong / Back off I’ll take you on / Headstrong to take on anyone / I know that you are wrong / And this is not where you belong // Where you belong / I can’t give everything away / This is not where you belong / I won’t give everything away //I know, I know all about / I know, I know all about / I know, I know all about / I know, I know all about your motives inside and your decision to hide //
Back off we'll take you on / Headstrong to take on anyone / I know that you are wrong / Headstrong we’re Headstrong / Back off I’ll take you on / Headstrong to take on anyone / I know that you are wrong / And this is not where you belong // Where you belong / This is not where you belong / I can’t give everything away / This is not where you belong / I won’t give everything away/ This is not where you belong //

Made Of Glass 3:29
I don’t know anything at all and I’m somebody else / It could take years to find you, it could years to find myself / And I don’t need to hear your answer I just need you to see / That I think it’s time to break down these walls that we throw // Am I still breathing have I lost that feeling / Am I made of glass ’cause you see right through me / I don’t know who I am and you’re the only one who sees that / I can’t ask these questions that cannot be answered today / And even if everything goes wrong and we start to fall apart / I will understand where you are, I will understand this by myself /And I don’t need to hear your answer I just need you to feel / Like there are no boundaries at all // And how far have we come, too far to throw away the past / Will you be there waiting for me / I have to ask what we are, if I ask today it just won’t last/ So I’ll be here waiting for you // Will we ever feel this good again – Not today // Will we ever feel this real
again – Not today // Will you ever be mine again – Not today // Will we ever feel this real again – Not today

Hollowman 5:03
I can't remember / The last time you cared about anything / The last time you allowed yourself to be seen / so pretentious your lies unrelenting disguise / Creating tears in your eyes your mind withers and dies / pretending to be something you are not / somewhere in the middle you are now caught / You’ve never seen who you really are / No life breathes in you / All the time you laugh you wait you cry / No part of your life is true / All the time your life passes you by / I don’t ever want to see I don’t ever want to be like you, Hollow Man / I don’t care what you give / Hollow man you can’t live like this // Your voice is just a whisper / You call upon your blank thoughts as you try / To fit in where you missed her / You missed the chance to stop living a lie

These Walls 4:05
Something missing / Left behind / Search in circles / Every time I try / I’ve been here before / I’ve seen you before / I can’t escape walking through these halls / Hard to find a place where there are no walls / And no lines begging me to cross / Only straight ahead better move along / Like Clockwork / I commit the crime / I pretend to be / everything they like / I’ve been here before / I’ve seen you before / And I trade everything for this / And I trade everything for this / Why do I read the writing on the wall / Why do I read the writing on the wall / I won’t lose my place in line / I’ve been here too long and I’ve spent to much time / I won’t lose my place in line / I’ve been here too long and I’ve spent too much time

Still Frame 4:31
Please help me ’cause I’m breaking down, this picture’s frozen and I can’t get out (of here) / Believe me, I’m just as lost as you / And every time I think I’ve finally made it / I learn I’m farther away than I’ve ever been before / I see the clock and it’s ticking away, and the hourglass empty / What the f*** do I have to say / Keep it inside the image portrayed / As if I couldn’t stand losing as if I couldn’t be saved, no way / A small confession I think I’m starting to lose it / I think I’m drifting away from the people I really need / A small reflection on when we were younger / We had it all figured ’cause we had everything covered / Now we’re older it’s getting harder to see / What this future will hold for us, what the f*** are we going to be? / I’m afraid I’m falling farther away (from where I want to be)

Echo 4:11
I think about your face / And how I fall into your eyes / The outline that I trace / Around the one that I call mine / Time that called for space / Unclear where you drew the line / I don’t need to solve this case / And I don’t need to look behind // Close my eyes / Let the whole thing pass me by / There is no time / To waste asking why // So I’ll run away with you by my side / I need to let go of this pride / Until this echo in my mind // Before this echo can subside / Do I expect to change / The past I hold inside / With all the words I say / Repeating over in my mind / Some things you can’t erase / No matter how hard you try / An exit to escape/ Is all there is left to find

The Game 4:05
How have you been, nice to see you again / How quickly these conversations seem to end / You meet a friend, every now and then /How quickly these relations turn into trends // Put all your walls up and open your windows / And close all your doors /You find yourself standing in front of the mirror/ And now you need more // What do you wish for / To catch you as you’re falling / So easy to ignore / But now you hear it calling again // I wouldn’t want to be you / This lonely game that you play / Between your walls you confuse / Every heart that you break / So afraid that you’ll lose / Always a void to replace / I wouldn’t want to play you // You try and pretend, the truth is hard to bend / How easy these translations can be read / What if you were led to play a different game instead / How hard these frustrations are to mend // Does it matter to you? // Just Wait

When All Is Said And Done 4:16
You have a chance to really shine now / Well patience was never one of your true virtues / Stop trying to control everything and f*** what they say, what do you have to prove? // So why am I waiting, this time that I’m wasting, if that’s what you mean // How will this be when all is said and done, will I know where I’m from remember me / Where will I be, I guess I’m on the run and time is catching up behind me // I’m scared to be the only one who sees / The hourglass run dry ’cause too much time went by / Why do I try to prove that I will be ready for everything thrown at me // These thoughts trickle down, imaginary lines cut through the ground / So why am I waiting, this time that I’m wasting, if that’s what you mean

Enigma 4:40
Do we know how to get the message across / We turn the lights off to find a way out / It’s hard to get through to grasp what was lost / Don’t turn the light off and leave me in the dark / Hey, I’m pleading, my soul is bleeding / I don’t want to be left alone, not when I’m right next to you/ What are you thinking, it’s so misleading / Is it not for me to know, I think it’s just hard for you to show // We never spoke in the words that we want / We turn the lights off to find a way out / We’ve never chosen to keep what we’ve got / Don’t turn the light off and leave me in the dark // I thought it would be nice to lie down and close my eyes / It never occurred to me that I am already asleep // Don’t be the one to be let go / Don’t be the one to be alone

Stories 3:55
I found a line and then it grew / I found myself still thinking of you / I felt so empty and now I’m fine / But it's still burning when will you be mine // Too much of the same stories in our lives / I think it’s time to change, don't you? / (I think it’s time for us to walk away from here) / Stories in our lives, we keep them all inside // Now look at me still in your mind / Our memories so intertwined / Well you broke through and found your way / And so did I no need to stay // Do you remember lying on the beach so late at night / Do you remember running through the sprinklers that night / Do you remember all the songs that I have wrote for you / I remember the way you made me feel when I was with you / That look in your eyes I never thought that this would be untrue

derekhonda
09-29-2003, 10:27 PM
New Beginning 4:15
The pressure is building I want to break away / Motivation is lacking the point starts to fade / I look to the bottom still empty still the same / I’m waiting for something to show me the way / To the path that I should take, it’s just too real to go ahead and fake / Every step that I make / Name your price I would give anything / I want to start over again / What do I want I have nothing to say / Whatever it is I want it today / Do we choose our own ground Do we choose to stay / Well I’ve seen too many throw it away // Do I see just one small chance to be myself to try and make it last / Every step that I take

^^^^ thats the last song, sorry itwouldnt let it all fit, anyways, thats every song off of there 2002 album so unless the song is brand new, it isnt trapt

derekhonda
09-29-2003, 10:29 PM
These Walls 4:05
Something missing / Left behind / Search in circles / Every time I try / I’ve been here before / I’ve seen you before / I can’t escape walking through these halls / Hard to find a place where there are no walls / And no lines begging me to cross / Only straight ahead better move along / Like Clockwork / I commit the crime / I pretend to be / everything they like / I’ve been here before / I’ve seen you before / And I trade everything for this / And I trade everything for this / Why do I read the writing on the wall / Why do I read the writing on the wall / I won’t lose my place in line / I’ve been here too long and I’ve spent to much time / I won’t lose my place in line / I’ve been here too long and I’ve spent too much time

well, maybe thats it?

MILF_HUNTER
09-29-2003, 10:41 PM
na thats not it but thanks anyhow

JTRtrx250r
09-30-2003, 02:13 AM
haha..after all that typing,thats gotta suck:D :blah: :devil: :huh

derekhonda
09-30-2003, 05:45 AM
copy and past directly off www.lyrics.com :blah:

zephead400ex
09-30-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
haha..after all that typing,thats gotta suck:D :blah: :devil: :huh

I will tell ya, I like helping people out but I would not ever type all that out with a possibility of it not being what dude was looking for! haha! CTRL+C CTRL+V works wonders!

NTPRacing#19
09-30-2003, 07:23 PM
www.darklyrics.com has every dang band i can think of