PDA

View Full Version : listen to this

lol
09-28-2003, 08:17 PM
listen to this... i found this huge perice of wood in the woods, so i thought whoa.. nice jump..... i walk around for a little bit and i find cinder blocks,so i pulled the peice of woods out on my trails and put some cinder blocks under it......i just hit it..... i'll get pics soon, its awesome!

ReconRider25
09-28-2003, 08:33 PM
cool:macho i had a jump like that on my trails but when it rains its gonna curve the wood alot then if you dont secure it down good itll keep moving on you when you try to go off it.:mad:

Bonejoe18
10-02-2003, 02:04 AM
I built a getto jump like that once.Me and a bunch of friends were having a bonfire and i wanted to impress the ladies so..... There was this picnic table and 2 benches,so i broke off the legs on one end of each of the benches,then I set the end of the benches on the table,I hit it 3 or 4 times it was tight, then it happened... We put it in front of the fire so i go to hit it and one of the benches breaks, luckly i had enough momentum to clear the fire,they say the quad did a complete barrel roll in the air(it landed back on its wheels:) ) I didn't know that untill a couple days later because when i heard the bench break i tucked and rolled.That was one of my domber moments,it won't happen again.:rolleyes:

lol
10-02-2003, 02:48 PM
thats funny