PDA

View Full Version : my dad wanta kfx 700

exrider360
09-28-2003, 04:25 PM
anyone on this board have a kfx 700 i nee d som einfo on this beats
what the pwer like is there any stock quad that can go with it what dose isit handle like and what is it like period tell me everything you knwo about it and tell me how this thing is.

its sapseed to be the badest quad what the power like.

flyin#5
09-28-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by exrider360
anyone on this board have a kfx 700 i nee d som einfo on this beats
what the pwer like is there any stock quad that can go with it what dose isit handle like and what is it like period tell me everything you knwo about it and tell me how this thing is.

its sapseed to be the badest quad what the power like.

translation from retarded to english- "anyone on this board have a kfx700? i need some info on this quad. whats the power like on a stock one and can it hang with other quads? what does it handle like and what is it like overall? i want to know anything you know about it.

ive heard its suposed to be the baddes quad so i want to know how much power they have"

09-28-2003, 06:47 PM
thanks flyin #5 i was .like :huh when i was reading his.....i want a kfx700 though too :macho

Jeffksf
09-28-2003, 06:51 PM
flyin#5, If that was your job on this board, you'd be one busy man!

:D
I don't know anything about the Vforce...

exrider360
09-28-2003, 06:52 PM
thank you flyin 5 i aint that good of a typer thanks again

lil400exman
09-28-2003, 08:54 PM
a v-force is a great quad and i really like them alot. For just crusin trails and stuff its great cause you dont need to shift and the thing has gobs of torque like a 400ex but more and its heavy but still steers good i think it would be a good fit for someone who rides but doesnt want a manual iwould choose 1 of those over a polaris scrambler or something of that sort.....;)