PDA

View Full Version : Only a Honda

Jellyrolls
09-28-2003, 07:45 AM
Yesterday I was riding...and i rolled my fourwheeler 2 times..i hurt the hell out of my ankle so i got up and started walking on it for a good while..and then i went over to my fourwheeler (which was on its side) and it was still running :)

hondafox440
09-28-2003, 08:12 AM
Yea.. When I flip mine doing wheelies as long as I grab the clutch in time (works better on stand up 1 footed wheelies) I can hop off, push it back onto it's wheels and keep going.

09-28-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Jellyrolls
Yesterday I was riding...and i rolled my fourwheeler 2 times..i hurt the hell out of my ankle so i got up and started walking on it for a good while..and then i went over to my fourwheeler (which was on its side) and it was still running :)
yay! :)

300exazzkikr
09-28-2003, 10:08 AM
when i flipped my old 250x, it was still running upside down until gas came running out of the carb. I flipped it over, cranked it over a few times and drove home.

tclapp
09-28-2003, 12:05 PM
Well i gota story that will top all stories. On my last trip to WV i watched a 400ex of a guy that was riding with us flip off of a 150ft cliff flip numerous tiems to the bottom and wound up upside down against a tree. Went to the bottom of the hill flipped it over put the plastic back on it and started it right back up, the only thign broke was the seat latch bracet and teh headlights. Not to mention the guy that was riding it was 66 years old and the craziest old man you have ever met. He is still riding the EX with no reparis, as a matter of fact he rode the rest of that day for 4 hours.

flyin#5
09-28-2003, 12:44 PM
honda- flip them, roll em over, start it right up, bend bars back, ready to go for the day:)

GrInDeR400ex
09-28-2003, 04:20 PM
yeah i rolled mine down a hill wile it chased me and hit a tree and busted the plastic and started right up and off i went

dirtyboy88
09-28-2003, 04:55 PM
i cant remember it all but i was riding mine and it threw me off and then it rolled on me and stayed till i pushed it off i had a concusion and a big bruse on my butt:)