PDA

View Full Version : Mothers Billet Polish!!!

stupid driver
09-28-2003, 12:26 AM
I bought a can of this stuff today. Thought i would spend the extra 3 buks and see if it was any better or not. Well, this stuff ROCKS. I have been polishin my parts all night with this stuff. It works great. I am usin a dremel to get it worked in, wipin it off, then usin a compound wheel( minus the compound) to buff it to a luster. I am hooked on this stuff. Much better than flitz, wenol and blue magic. Just thought id share the info :D

ReconRider25
09-28-2003, 03:15 PM
i use the turtle wax polishing compound.:ermm::p

310Rduner
09-28-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by stupid driver
I bought a can of this stuff today. Thought i would spend the extra 3 buks and see if it was any better or not. Well, this stuff ROCKS. I have been polishin my parts all night with this stuff. It works great. I am usin a dremel to get it worked in, wipin it off, then usin a compound wheel( minus the compound) to buff it to a luster. I am hooked on this stuff. Much better than flitz, wenol and blue magic. Just thought id share the info :D

Here is what i do. Mothers (regular), Mother's Billet, and then Blue magic, then mothers chrome polish ( anti smudge).:devil:

Think that's enough layers?:)

exriderdude
10-04-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by stupid driver
this stuff ROCKS.

i coulda told ya that:cool: