PDA

View Full Version : h.m. ride... what a blast...

Tommy 17
09-27-2003, 08:43 PM
talk about a GREAT TIME!!!!!

me and pappy came home tonight due to the rain...

that was by far the most fun i've ever had in my life riding... i got to meet alot of cool arse people... it was a great ride... noone wrecked hard (i had the only stupid small crash where i sorta went off the trail and down through some bushes and one kid ran his leg over)... the trails were by far the best i've EVER rode in my life... and god is the pace fast... i never rode that hard b4 in my life... hammer down the whole way... well i'm goin to bed... we rode hard today and i'm dead tired...

figured i'd start a tread about it for the stories to start under...:D

p.s. THANKS FOR TAKIN ME PAPPY!!!!!!

Pappy
09-27-2003, 09:33 PM
yep...was a great time.

wyndzer had his riding shoes on tight and never let up.....he was on a mission:D

met some more exriders....all great people and good riders to boot.

redzoomer has found religon and gave up alcohol......fortunately for us he brought us his last "jar" of juice:eek: i hadnt rode with that bad of a hangover...ever:devil:

hittin the sack now....again...great meeting some new faces and hangin with the regulars:cool:

250x#93
09-27-2003, 10:42 PM
Glad ya had a good time:D Can't wait to hear all the other great stories that are bound to come:cool:

Narly R
09-27-2003, 11:15 PM
Thats awsome! Glad u got your bike runnin Tommy, or was it someone elses? Sounds like one cool place!:cool: :D

RuffRyder400ex
09-28-2003, 05:44 AM
Awsome!glag you had fun!

MOFO
09-28-2003, 09:11 AM
Yep, Mike and I came home early as well...last night due to rain. We were only there for one day of riding, but as usual, had a blast!

I know I drank a bit too much of that "juice in the jar" Friday night because I was feeling it the next day....that and staying up till 4am didnt help. :eek:

Anyways, it was nice meeting all you guys again and some new faces. Tommy, it was nice to finally meet ya... we'll have to hook up in PA and go ridin sometime.

Eric

TheRedRebel17
09-28-2003, 09:13 AM
I hope yall didnt go to a pizziaria...:uhoh:

:devil:

Doibugu2
09-28-2003, 10:33 AM
We need to start praying to someone so that it doesn't rain on us everytime we go.

Glad everyone had a good time and no one got hurt.

I think I'm going to try and make two rides next year.

Tommy 17
09-28-2003, 10:51 AM
the "juice in the jar" was damn strong!!!! lmfao... after 4 of those i was startin to feel it haha...

pappy drank so much he go the jackass award without even riding... he fell off the picnic table tryin to sit down... talk about funny... rico we won't even go there tryin to watch him walk into the camper haha

i got my quad fixed there... put the carrier in and switched to ricos tires and i was ready to go... only problem was i burned my clutches out, had a major boggin out problem, wore teh front brake pads out, and the toe in toe out is messed up...

eric just tell me when u want to go riding... i'll def go!!!!

guyz this is def a ride u want to go 2... it made rausch look really bad riding wise:huh

tants
09-28-2003, 10:58 AM
glad you all had a good time.

got any pics?

MOFO
09-28-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
only problem was i burned my clutches out, had a major boggin out problem, wore teh front brake pads out, and the toe in toe out is messed up...

sounds like you have the "normal" H/M problems after a ride...

Did you ever get Rico's tires off your quad? When I left, you guys were havin problems getting them off....

MOFO
09-28-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by tants
glad you all had a good time.

got any pics?

LOL, this is the first ride where I got only like 5 pics. I'll post them soon.

MOFO
09-28-2003, 11:06 AM
Small picture of our campsite and tents...

http://home.comcast.net/~eanglum/HM1.jpg

MOFO
09-28-2003, 11:07 AM
Picture of the BS fire ring. These circles have some be the best BS'ing anyone could want while drinkin beer! Top notch conversations! LOL

http://home.comcast.net/~eanglum/HM2.jpg

Tommy 17
09-28-2003, 11:09 AM
once again... doug has everything haha... we got this huge breaker bar and took them off... those bolts were on there from that impact gun...

MOFO
09-28-2003, 11:09 AM
I thought someone was gonna jump the 50 over the fire? ;)

http://home.comcast.net/~eanglum/HM3.jpg

MOFO
09-28-2003, 11:11 AM
Good picture of Rico and R.D. I'm not sure why Rico has that "I'm a badass" look on his face because we all know he aint no badass!

;)

http://home.comcast.net/~eanglum/HM4.jpg

blondie69
09-28-2003, 11:17 AM
sounds like u guys had a lot of fun!!!!!! Your gonna have to get more pics up!:D

Ryan
09-28-2003, 11:21 AM
Sounds like alot of fun. Wish I could have made it.

Did monkeyboy show up? :confused2

09-28-2003, 05:01 PM
Thursday night was a rough one for me. I think were gonna start callin these "liver challenge" rides from this point on.:o Tommy don't be laughin at how I walk when i've been drinkin..:grr:

Friday was perfect weather. We rode bearwallow and a few of us decided to go back while the others went back out for a ride. My leg was cramping real bad so i called it quits. I believe we had about 28 riders show up for the weekend. NIce to meet new faces from off the site. We only had 2 flat tires all weekend. Wex300 had like 7 holes in 1 rear tire from riding bearwallow. Friday night was a sit around the campfire, drink beer and lie about how fast you were all day. I crashed at 3:15 that morning to awake to a dam door slammin contest in the dougs camper..:mad: We thought remlaper slept with a chainsaw runnin because we heard all kinds of noise comin from his tent every morning...:o We found out he just snores loud..:huh LMFAO

Saturday we woke to decent weather and after the 30 mile ride to the trail head (waterways) it began to pour down rain so we were soakin wet before we even got the quads started..:mad: 10 minutes into the ride the rain stopped for the rest of the afternoon. Muddy and slick but fast trails. It was a friggen blast ridin in that crap I thought. But the mudholes that smelled like concetrated azzz was not good. I already had a upset stomach from the beer and fire water from the night before and smellin that God awfull stuff just about made me loose ma cookies right there on the spot.. Gag reflexes were workin overtime.. After getting back to the trucks we were gonna eat a little grab more drinks and head back out. Well one heck of a storm rolled up and poured buckets of rain on us. That pretty much made up everyones minds to leave so we did..:( We get back to camp and about 10 people pack up there chit and hit the road..:mad: About 2 hours later it stopped raining and turned out to be a nice night. We went to the dragstrip just to hang out even though the races were called off. Dad got to meet the so called "Rico's ******":o . She hooked me up with several free beers which is always a good thing.. We left there and ventured to the famous Shear fantasy jiggly room. Only to find that Peaches no longer worked there. The place was packed with people and alot more entertainers. After about an hour in there everyone pretty much was broke down and ready to go back to camp and crash. Most did a but a few of us stayed up and drank a few more cold ones..:o Today which is just a pack up yo chit, shake hands, and get the heck outa dodge day started off great. Taco was the last one up but wyndzer figured he'd help by opening up his tent, pushin his c-dale over to it backwards and fired that puppy up. After about 10 seconds of crackin the throttle and fillin up the tent with exhaust fumes taco rolled out with a look on his face ya just had to been there to see. I wanna say Thanks a ton Doug for lettin me and dad stay in your mobile home. Sorry for gettin mud on the floors.

Overall it was another fun trip with no injuries so it was perfect in my mind. I do have to say that, even though we make these rides sound like were a bunch of drunk rednecks. The riders that show up at these rides are some of the best people you can meet and I consider myself lucky to meet so many great guys/gals that enjoy riding quads as much as i do. I don't have many pics but i'll have them on my webpage soon and linked to this thread...

wyndzer
09-28-2003, 05:15 PM
Great time again w/ all of you guys. My good friend Doug is just that; a very good friend. As alot of you found out he will do anything possible to help you out. He must have helped fix 5 peoples quads.
I loved the ride as usual and only had one regret. The dern helmet camera was on the blink so no video:grr: :mad: :grr: :mad:

Oh well there is always next time.
Rico you forgot to mention that I waxed you in the 50 race:macho

wyndzer
09-28-2003, 05:18 PM
I almost forgot. Ask Pappy to tell the story about his little black friend I found at Bear Wallow.

09-28-2003, 05:30 PM
Wyndzer cheated in the 50 race...:mad:

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/hatfeild%20pics%20folder/P1010001.JPG

Dad on Wyndzers decked out XR50..
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/hatfeild%20pics%20folder/P1010002.JPG

Doug and wyndzer wrenchin on Reds fo hunnny..
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/hatfeild%20pics%20folder/P1010003.JPG

Pappy hand feeding deer banana peels. The dam things ate em too..:huh
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/hatfeild%20pics%20folder/P1010004.JPG

09-28-2003, 05:30 PM
We thought Doug bought stock in tire plugs...:o
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/hatfeild%20pics%20folder/P1010005.JPG

Remlaper takin a pic of me while i take a pic of him and the morons around the fire...
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/hatfeild%20pics%20folder/P1010006.JPG

Another pic of the liers meeting....
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/hatfeild%20pics%20folder/P1010007.JPG

Last pic is Dougs trailer after 2 days of abuse..
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/hatfeild%20pics%20folder/P1010008.JPG

09-28-2003, 05:37 PM
Also if anyone has pics and no place to host them. Email them to me and I"ll host em on my webpage..:D

wex300
09-28-2003, 05:39 PM
Well i had a great time riding and talking with all of you. I cant wait to do it again next spring. Well as for the mud its no big deal. I will be ordering some razor2s for next time. Who left all the burgers????

red
09-28-2003, 05:41 PM
had a hell of a time boys...
big thanks to doug and wyndzer for all the help gettin me up and goin and havin all the parts i needed to ride the hell out of the 400.
now that i got the 400 i can almost hang with the big boys..:devil: alot easier then on the blaster.:huh

Doibugu2
09-28-2003, 05:46 PM
Rico you almost brought a tear to my eye reading your post. All sentimental and stuff.

What did you all do sit around the fire and hold hands?

Good you all had a good time and came home safe.

Rico, you going to the ironman?

09-28-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Rico you almost brought a tear to my eye reading your post. All sentimental and stuff.

What did you all do sit around the fire and hold hands?

Good you all had a good time and came home safe.

Rico, you going to the ironman?

Your just a big dam crybaby...

Ironman is up in the air still.. Same weekend is opening weekend of muzzleloader for deer. I might be flippin a coin..:(

red
09-28-2003, 05:54 PM
i almost forgot to give the biggest thanks to Pappy(my hero) who went and picked up my 400, redone it in like 2 days and brought it to me at hm to ride....Thanks a million pappy your a hell of a guy.

Doibugu2
09-28-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Rico

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

09-28-2003, 05:59 PM
I forgot to say that brokitboy and his wife Amy showed up and there's no doubt in my mind that she out rode him on her pissed off recon while he was on his 250R..:devil:

remlapr
09-28-2003, 06:00 PM
My post from the other thread:

So when do we leave for the next trip :D

I had a great time. Me, Rico, Spincr and Taco officially shut the ride down about 2a last night after we drank one last beer about six times :D

The Hatfield trails definately lived up to the hype for me, I could have done without the mudholes then smelled like pig arse, but other then that it was great riding. I think the second ride on Friday at Bearwallow that Pappy lead was probably the best ride I've ever been on. Friday night back at camp was a little rough for me, at one point I though I might have to change my screen name to Captain Morgan :huh

I've got some pics from Friday - none from Saturday, I'll try to get them up later tonight.

A big thanks to Pappy for letting me borrow his riding pants on Saturday - I left mine at camp and was getting ready to have to ride in the mud all day in gym shorts.

It was great meeting and riding with everyone, can't wait to go back....

Chino
09-28-2003, 06:20 PM
Well, we I had a great time meeting everyone. We left sat evening after the ride so we could race today. Needless to say wyndzer and dougs beating on the square tire didnit' hold up for my buddy motoxc33 who dnf the race, I got 5th today my first plaque. I have to give a big thanks to motoman and k 2 dog who hooked me up with that cranberry vodka wheeewwwww! Rico's dad and red zoomer have to be the two funniest guys i've met, at one time on the trip to waterways zoomer said "hey chino, wanna throw out our fishin poles behind us and troll em, we gotta be able to catch something in this pond." But all in all I had a great time and can't wait to come back. I think remlap's name should be changed to capt morgan cause he was toast!, and ol dave kept miller light in buisness this weekend on his own consumption.

Chino
09-28-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by wex300
Well i had a great time riding and talking with all of you. I cant wait to do it again next spring. Well as for the mud its no big deal. I will be ordering some razor2s for next time. Who left all the burgers????

Those were my burgers, I told wyndzer i was leaving em in there. I figured that would pay off for all the help ya did on ma buddies quad MOTOXC33 :confused:

redzoomer
09-28-2003, 07:04 PM
Hey Chino... when I got home today and washed my quad... it looked like I had been trolling for something.... chit maybe!!
Man I thought it was clean from the rain.... You guys better wash out your oil coolers, mine was full of mud and leaves!
Thanks Doug for letting me stay in your camper, Thanks Dad you snoring *** for keeping me up all weekend!:D
Wyndzer, as usual it was a hellofa good time! I just hope I can scare up enough vacation or sick time to come to at least one ride next year....
Hey Pappy, what do you mean got religion... I've always had it.. it is kind of like Tacos Morales... I know they are around here somewhere!:D :D
Later Guys!

Pappy
09-28-2003, 07:16 PM
memorable moments of this ride for me:

1) what the hell did i drink last night:huh

2) after about 30 minutes into the second ride at bearwallow....i stopped to make sure everyone had caught up...and someone said" hey pappy...i thought ya said we was gonna do some casual riding":blah:

3) wyndzer playing the croc hunter with a 5 foot long black snake:mad:

4) me tellin rico i was gonna chase down that raptor and roost it:devil:

5) the fact i DID catch the raptor and roost him (only after eating his roost in the smelliest hell hole of a swamp trail in the world:grr:

6) watchin rico and wyndzer drag race the 50's from one end of the campground to the other:D

7) seeing runnin dumb safe and sound and HOME:cool:

im sure more memories will pop back in my head as the "jar juice" continues to wear off:eek2:

EX4me
09-28-2003, 07:27 PM
Good to see everyone had a great time & made it back home safe.
Doug is a really cooooool guy & so is Jamie (Wyndzer). I hang out with these guys over at ATVnc.com They will help you out with anything they can to help get you riding. Doug has got the shizznitt with the camper. Kinda like a motel on wheels. Looks like I'm gonna have to make some of these rides with you guys next year.:D :D

remlapr
09-28-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
memorable moments of this ride for me:

1) what the hell did i drink last night:huh

2) after about 30 minutes into the second ride at bearwallow....i stopped to make sure everyone had caught up...and someone said" hey pappy...i thought ya said we was gonna do some casual riding":blah:

3) wyndzer playing the croc hunter with a 5 foot long black snake:mad:

4) me tellin rico i was gonna chase down that raptor and roost it:devil:

5) the fact i DID catch the raptor and roost him (only after eating his roost in the smelliest hell hole of a swamp trail in the world:grr:

6) watchin rico and wyndzer drag race the 50's from one end of the campground to the other:D

7) seeing runnin dumb safe and sound and HOME:cool:

im sure more memories will pop back in my head as the "jar juice" continues to wear off:eek2:

I figured your most memorable moment would have been thursday night when you realized you missed the picnic table and were headed for the ground :blah:

cool 300ex
09-28-2003, 08:27 PM
Glad you had fun if i would have known i would have maybe camp to that ride.Any one got some ridng pics from that ride?

popo
09-28-2003, 10:53 PM
Who got the traditional Jack *** award? Glad to read nobody got hurt.

Ya mean to tell me Rico did not go thru $200.00 in tires?

wyndzer
09-29-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by popo

Ya mean to tell me Rico did not go thru $200.00 in tires?

Nobody got a jackass award this trip. Maybe we didn't ride hard enough :confused:

Taco
09-29-2003, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by wyndzer
Nobody got a jackass award this trip. Maybe we didn't ride hard enough :confused: Yea i wish you wouldve picked up the pace some i was getting bored:eek2: :devil:

UglyMotha™
09-29-2003, 06:32 AM
you mean to tell me that you guys were there too! :eek2:

well i had a blast i thought my weekend was toast when my motor started making a heart wrenching knocking sound 10 mins into my first ride on friday i just knew i was goin to have to set on the trailer the rest of the weekend but turned out my timing chain tensioner had busted major props go out to doug and wyndzer for taking the time to get me back out on the trail and after two days hard riding she is still humming

and also a big thanks to pappy for helping me with my nut situation just pm me your addy and i'll mail ya a couple :o

you guys are just like on big family i like everyone of ya even if you queers do like to hold hands around the campfire:eek:

Motoman440
09-29-2003, 06:33 AM
Whew!!! I finally found some people to ride with!!!! I thought I was going to have to sell my quad!!!! It was one of the best times I have had in a long time!!!!!!!!! I get home and the wife is a biothen, the kid is a screamin, the sister-in-law kids spendin the night!!! I almost loaded my chit back up to head back down to the camp but the wife stole my keys!!!! It was great to put faces with all these screen names. What a great group of people to ride with!!! Rico, you nailed it. I do consider myself extremly lucky to hook up with a bunch a great guys who enjoy riding as much as I do.

Rico - Great job on organizing this thing!!!
RD - Thanks for the coffee. I bring a bigger pot next time.
Remlapr - I can't camp accross the street from you anymore, ya kept me up all night!!! J/K!!!
Pappy - I'm still laughin at all the mud on you at the Waterways!!! Thanks for the second ride on Friday!!!!
Dave - I forgot to tell you guys he is president of Miller Lite Brewing Company!!! All that drinkin is just advertising.
Wyndzer - Thanks for never lettin up!!! That was a blast tryin to keep up with your A**!!!
Chino - Less filling and tastes great!!! I hope this doesn't turn you into an alcoholic!!!
Taco / Red / GhostRyder - Do ya wanna go riding real soon???
K2 - Your string is hangin out!!!!
Wex300 - I can't believe all the stuff you brought!!!!
MOFO - I didn't get chance to meet ya but I will definitly see ya next year!!!
Redzoomer - Jar Juice Man!!!

Great time!!! Look forward to seeing all you guys next year if not sooner at one of these GNCC races!!!! With all the talk about GNCC racing I gotta try that chit out!!!

Taco
09-29-2003, 06:40 AM
Dewey me and you can hit some GNCC's next season:D

Pappy
09-29-2003, 06:43 AM
ugly you dont owe me nuttin...i was glad to help ya out:)

yup....i think #14 at bearwallow is my favorite trail:macho

XANDADA
09-29-2003, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
...and also a big thanks to pappy for helping me with my nut situation just pm me your addy and i'll mail ya a couple :o

http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/teufel/devil-smiley-100.gif I don't even want to know!

Glad ya'll had a good time, wish I could have been there. Next year...

spincr4hire
09-29-2003, 06:58 AM
had a great time guys, nice putting a face w/ screen names.

Taco
09-29-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by XANDADA
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/teufel/devil-smiley-100.gif I don't even want to know!

Glad ya'll had a good time, wish I could have been there. Next year... You missed out:bandit: :cool: :D

spincr4hire
09-29-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Motoman440

Remlapr - I can't camp accross the street from you anymore, ya kept me up all night!!! J/K!!!
Pappy - I'm still laughin at all the mud on you at the Waterways!!! Thanks for the second ride on Friday!!!!
Dave - I forgot to tell you guys he is president of Miller Lite Brewing Company!!! All that drinkin is just advertising.
Wyndzer - Thanks for never lettin up!!! That was a blast tryin to keep up with your A**!!!
Chino - Less filling and tastes great!!! I hope this doesn't turn you into an alcoholic!!!

yeah, nice meeting you too, motoman...:(

Taco
09-29-2003, 07:12 AM
Lol ya gotta forgive them guys they are old:blah: :scary:

spincr4hire
09-29-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Taco
Lol ya gotta forgive them guys they are old:blah: :scary:

lol, yeah, I ain't too far behind them either.

my favorite quote from the trip "Your string is hangin' out"...:p

Tammy, you need to buy a louder pipe for that 406, being sandwiched between 2 HMF's on Friday afternoon was deafining, huh? Sorry for riding your ars on that ride...:blah:

Motoman440
09-29-2003, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
yeah, nice meeting you too, motoman...:(

Man, I am sorry but I am gettin old!!!! I even ran through the thread before I posted so I could remember everyone and that didn't work!!!

Spincr4hire - I don't know how in the he** you were able to sleep!!!!

Just ask Taco, I ain't to good on that remembering stuff. Does anyone know what trails we rode???

spincr4hire
09-29-2003, 08:09 AM
Man, I am sorry but I am gettin old!!!! I even ran through the thread before I posted so I could remember everyone and that didn't work!!!

Spincr4hire - I don't know how in the he** you were able to sleep!!!!

Just ask Taco, I ain't to good on that remembering stuff. Does anyone know what trails we rode???

lol, no problem.

I guess after throwing down a few, the noises kinda got muffled out, :p

remlapr
09-29-2003, 08:22 AM
!!!

:(

Sounds like I may have to stay at a different campground next year lol. It's not usually that bad - I blame it on the whiskey, or the was it the rum :confused:

I drank a little too much friday night - thank god Spincr brought the pepto or I don't think I could have made it through the ride on Saturday.

brokeitin3
09-29-2003, 08:29 AM
who was the dude in the tent next to me makin out with the bear? Remlapr, if that was you, i never did hear ya screamin. But that growling bear kept me up all night. Please dont tell me you are married and snore like that.:D :D :D

spincr4hire
09-29-2003, 08:33 AM
Brokeit,
Sorry we spoiled your saturday afternoon love session with all or BS'in outside your tent...:o

remlapr
09-29-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
who was the dude in the tent next to me makin out with the bear? Remlapr, if that was you, i never did hear ya screamin. But that growling bear kept me up all night. Please dont tell me you are married and snore like that.:D :D :D

:o It's not that bad usually, it was da booze not me :D

brokeitin3
09-29-2003, 08:41 AM
Brokeit,
Sorry we spoiled your saturday afternoon love session with all or BS'in outside your tent...:o you didnt spoil it, but ill tell you guys something. the showers are a world cleaner on the ladies side.

Pappy
09-29-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
you didnt spoil it, but ill tell you guys something. the showers are a world cleaner on the ladies side.

:eek:

lmfao:D

hey it was cool meetin yer wife...and again...you did an excellent job on her quad:cool:

09-29-2003, 09:46 AM
I think i left a half full beer on the picnic table before we left. I'm headin back down there later today to get it....:mad:

bradley300
09-29-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by popo

thats right popo, we are undefeated for another round!

k2-dawg
09-29-2003, 11:31 AM
Whew!!! I finally found some people to ride with!!!! I thought I was going to have to sell my quad!!!! It was one of the best times I have had in a long time!!!!!!!!! I get home and the wife is a biothen, the kid is a screamin, the sister-in-law kids spendin the night!!! I almost loaded my chit back up to head back down to the camp but the wife stole my keys!!!! It was great to put faces with all these screen names. What a great group of people to ride with!!! Rico, you nailed it. I do consider myself extremly lucky to hook up with a bunch a great guys who enjoy riding as much as I do.

Great time!!! Look forward to seeing all you guys next year if not sooner at one of these GNCC races!!!! With all the talk about GNCC racing I gotta try that chit out!!!

:cuss:

My string was out so you could find your way thru my ROOST!!!

k2-dawg
09-29-2003, 11:35 AM
Dewey me and you can hit some GNCC's next season:D

Oh-oh Mr. Taco, can I go too??? Please,,,, pretty please.

spincr4hire
09-29-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
Oh-oh Mr. Taco, can I go too??? Please,,,, pretty please.

You guys should head up for the Ironman on Oct. 18th:devil:

k2-dawg
09-29-2003, 11:50 AM
Hey Chino, there'll be MORE of the cranberry/vodka next time, just be prepared.

k2-dawg
09-29-2003, 11:54 AM
You me to tell me spincr4hire that you're awake today? I'd still be catching up on my sleep. lol

Are you going to the Ironman??

spincr4hire
09-29-2003, 12:11 PM
You me to tell me spincr4hire that you're awake today? I'd still be catching up on my sleep. lol

Are you going to the Ironman??

Kdawg, I went to bed at 8:30 last night, got up at 7:30 this a.m...I wuz tired. We came home thru Pikeville, its quicker than the other way, would only take around 3.5 hours if I'd been pulling a smaller trailer.

yep, I plan on running the Ironman.

Chino
09-29-2003, 12:15 PM
Hey Chino, there'll be MORE of the cranberry/vodka next time, just be prepared.

I'm ready whenever you are, i told motoman u two have to come up n ride with me and motoxc33. Why dont ya keep an eye out fur me one of them there million dollar paying banking jobs like u and dewey got, im willin to relocate :devil:

k2-dawg
09-29-2003, 12:25 PM
Spincr - I'm gonna see if I can maybe make it, 10/18.

Hey Red - Bet you like those fenders on Saturday!!! :D

MotoXC33 - Sure bet you wish you traded with Red on Sunday instead of Saturday!!!

RD - Is this bright?

Wex / Wyndzer - Thanks for the roost in my face!!! :D

Rico - Thanks again for reserving the camp sites, count me, motoman and dave in for next time.

Taco - I'll reimburse you sometime.

Pappy - Hope you overcome your snakephobia someday!

See y'all next year!!!

PS Dave's still drunk today.... imagine that!

QuadJunkies
09-29-2003, 12:29 PM
I forgot to say that brokitboy and his wife Amy showed up and there's no doubt in my mind that she out rode him on her pissed off recon while he was on his 250R..:devil: Do we have any pics to witness this ???:o :p I sure wish I would have been able to go.... Sounds like you all had a blast.. Glad no one got hurt and all had a good time overall.......;)

spincr4hire
09-29-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by remlapr
I figured your most memorable moment would have been thursday night when you realized you missed the picnic table and were headed for the ground :blah:

LMAO, that was so funny. Thats watcha get for bad mouthing UK Basketball, Pappy...;) I think the ghost of Adolph Rupp pulled the bench out from under ya.

Chino
09-29-2003, 12:39 PM
hey k2 i bet dewey's spit shining his r today and got the toothbrush and toothpicks out gettin all the lil specks of mud off it lmfao!!! :blah:

spincr4hire
09-29-2003, 12:42 PM
Forgot to mention, props to Red, Wyndzer, and Wex for being able to have a good time without drinking. Wish I could do that more often, but that dang beer just tastes too good.

kentuckycat
09-29-2003, 01:16 PM
Man I'm sick of hearing all these stories and not participating! I gots to go one of these days! Maybe if I start working on the wifey now, she'll let me go next year!

kentuckycat
09-29-2003, 01:17 PM
Forgot to mention, props to Red, Wyndzer, and Wex for being able to have a good time without drinking. Wish I could do that more often, but that dang beer just tastes too good.

It's good to know there's some of you like me. Gave it up years ago...:D

spincr4hire
09-29-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by kentuckycat
Man I'm sick of hearing all these stories and not participating! I gots to go one of these days! Maybe if I start working on the wifey now, she'll let me go next year!

Just buy a nice comfy couch before the next ride...and be prepared to sleep there when you get back.;)

Tommy 17
09-29-2003, 01:20 PM

Tammy, you need to buy a louder pipe for that 406, being sandwiched between 2 HMF's on Friday afternoon was deafining, huh? Sorry for riding your ars on that ride...:blah:

:huh u know its bad when u know ur quad is runnin by only feelin it vibrate lmfao... i couldn't hear the motor one bit between u and pappy!!!! i'll have one next year:devil:

and i didn't even mine one bit u being right on my arse... made me keep the pace up no matter how tired i was feelin... but once u got infront of me u and pappy were gone:o haha

that was def the best part of the ride friday:macho

spincr4hire
09-29-2003, 01:20 PM
It's good to know there's some of you like me. Gave it up years ago...:D

WOO-HOO! Another designated driver to get us to the jiggly room!

kentuckycat
09-29-2003, 01:27 PM
Um...I guess I've been volunteered...:rolleyes: :D

Sure, I can get you there! Just hop in the back!!!

Chino
09-29-2003, 01:40 PM
Um...I guess I've been volunteered...:rolleyes: :D

Sure, I can get you there! Just hop in the back!!!

funny he says that spinch isn't that how you and remlap got to fat jacks fri night in the bed :blah:

MOFO
09-29-2003, 02:02 PM
I wish I would have got a chance to meet more of you guys... we got there late friday, I was up drinkin way too late that night and was kinda "dead" the next day... I'd feel damn good riding, but as soon as we stopped for a break, my hangover/ 4hours of sleep would hit me like a ton of bricks....

So does anyone else have pictures??? I hope there are more than mine.... :eek:

Tommy 17
09-29-2003, 02:10 PM
mofo i was happy when u and knighttime arrived... the yinz guyz talk made me feel at home lmfao...

u were the only one i could understand talkin every sentence lmfao... u southern boyz confuse me...

and taco and red its potatoe... not tator:grr:

UglyMotha™
09-29-2003, 02:12 PM

LMAO actually its potato there tammy

Tommy 17
09-29-2003, 02:17 PM
haha i was spellin it as i say it... emphasizing on the TOE part

u had to be at fat jacks and listen to the 10 min fight between me and them on how to say potato:p

sickmojave
09-29-2003, 02:17 PM
its potatoe...

Hey there is no E on potato unless you are Dan Quail ;)

MOFO
09-29-2003, 02:19 PM
mofo i was happy when u and knighttime arrived... the yinz guyz talk made me feel at home lmfao...

u were the only one i could understand talkin every sentence lmfao... u southern boyz confuse me...

LMAO! Mike and I stopped Sat night on the way home at KFC to grab some food. When Mike went up to order, he was there for like 3 min... I was wondering WTF is taking so long. Well, I get up there and could not understand one word the guy was sayin... I keep askin him, "Huh?"... this guy had the most backwards southern accent I've ever heard! We both ended up with wacked out orders and just ate it. :D

k2-dawg
09-29-2003, 02:26 PM
Yo remlapr, how'd those pics turn out? Gonna post 'em or are they fubar'd from dribbling your camera down the trail?

PS Sorry about that little nudge I gave on the second ride Friday...:D

Tommy 17
09-29-2003, 02:27 PM
thank god i wasn't the only one!!! lmfao...

me and pappy walked into this small store in logan... the guy there actually scared me he talked so funny... man i grabbed those bags of food and RAN outta there:p

MOFO
09-29-2003, 02:28 PM
If any of you guys need hosting for your pictures, let me know... I got some extra space laying around.

k2-dawg
09-29-2003, 02:30 PM
thank god i wasn't the only one!!! lmfao...

me and pappy walked into this small store in logan... the guy there actually scared me he talked so funny... man i grabbed those bags of food and RAN outta there:p

Easy now boyz! You northerner's are a little hard to understand too now!! LOL :D

Does youins = y'all???

red
09-29-2003, 02:36 PM
tommy its tator dangit:p
and yes i can have fun not drinkin cause i just sit and laugh at all u drunks fallin around and trippin over stuff or in pappys case missin the bench of the table and fallin on his arse:devil:

MOFO
09-29-2003, 02:40 PM
Easy now boyz! You northerner's are a little hard to understand too now!! LOL :D

Does youins = y'all???

actually its more like, yinz, and yes it means y'all. Yinz is local to the western PA area (pittsburgh slang) When I went to Colorado a few years ago to go skiing, my brother and I walked into a few local stores to buy stuff. Twice the checkout ladies said we were from Pittsburgh just by the way we talked... blew my mind.

When I get smashed my G/F even has a hard time understanding me... says all kinds of slang come out.. :confused: Probably picked up a few phrases from these HM rides. :D

k2-dawg
09-29-2003, 02:48 PM
If a few phrases is all you picked up, consider you self lucky, it's hard telling what you'd pick up here in WV, especially at the jiggly room. But hopefully a visit to the clinic would cure it! LOL

Mofo, I think you and knighttime were the only two dudes I didn't meet this weekend, well maybe next ride.

Dirtwarrior88
09-29-2003, 03:09 PM
Good muddy ride Saturday, I was the guy on the Raptor, I came with k2-dawg and motoman440, I would be much obliged to be included next time, later dudes

MOFO
09-29-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Dirtwarrior88
Good muddy ride Saturday, I was the guy on the Raptor, I came with k2-dawg and motoman440, I would be much obliged to be included next time, later dudes

Hell ya... anytime...

I think you were behind me a few times, I was the guy in jeans and the yellow rain jacket on the red 400.

Dirtwarrior88
09-29-2003, 03:19 PM
Hey MOFO What do you think, Zereoue or Bettis?

UglyMotha™
09-29-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
on the red 400.

uuuuhh oh yaaaa..................... the guy on the red 400 :huh :confused:

:blah:

09-29-2003, 03:23 PM
Who was ridin fast.:confused:

Dirtwarrior88
09-29-2003, 03:23 PM
Red 400 really narrows it down.

MOFO
09-29-2003, 03:24 PM
Hey MOFO What do you think, Zereoue or Bettis?

Zereoue all "Z" way.... :D

I do like Bettis when we need that 1 yard to grab the 1st down though...

MOFO
09-29-2003, 03:25 PM
Red 400 really narrows it down.

LOL, bad description on my part.

k2-dawg
09-29-2003, 03:36 PM
MOFO - Wanna bet on the Browns/Steelers game???

k2-dawg
09-29-2003, 03:42 PM
Welcome to the site Dirtwarrior88!!! Me, you, motoman, j.r., taco & red otta get together and go to Bear Wallow or Rock House soon. By the way, I can't go to Reno on 10/11, family stuff going on, will reschedule some other time, but will keep you posted.

MOFO
09-29-2003, 03:44 PM
MOFO - Wanna bet on the Browns/Steelers game???

I'd really hate to take your money on this one... how about a case of beer for the spring ride or if anything else comes up sooner. :blah:

k2-dawg
09-29-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
I'd really hate to take your money on this one... how about a case of beer for the spring ride or if anything else comes up sooner. :blah:

I'm not so confident so how 'bout a 12 pack? Winners choice. What's the spread?

Chino
09-29-2003, 04:16 PM
k2-dawg u followered me up that big coal hill, but then when we was hitting the big one i was a lookin back for ya and didnt' c ya :confused: i still gotta get you back for roostin ma *** when u got hung up :grr:

Rip_Tear
09-29-2003, 04:40 PM
Awsome pics, looks like you guys had fun!

redzoomer
09-29-2003, 05:13 PM
I have to honestly say.. after driving 6 hrs to get there. It was worth every bit of it! This was my 3rd EXriders ride and I believe this was the best! I had a great time!
Maybe next time I'm there I can give Tammy and the other Fellers from up North a little speach therapy! haha:D
We ain't that hard to understand... you just gotta relax your mind and Just think about the first thing that the word sounds like!
Like Vittles! ;)

Tommy 17
09-29-2003, 05:26 PM
haha zoomer i'll need that lesson:D

nah u guyz ain't that hard to understand... its just something DIFFERNT then what u hear everyday of ur life... i know myself i have a horrible western pa accent... i get made fun of all the time for it:p

Taco
09-29-2003, 06:24 PM
Welcome to the site Dirtwarrior88!!! Me, you, motoman, j.r., taco & red otta get together and go to Bear Wallow or Rock House soon. By the way, I can't go to Reno on 10/11, family stuff going on, will reschedule some other time, but will keep you posted. Just gimme some advance notice:D

400exstunta
09-29-2003, 06:51 PM
*sniff*

i wanted to go soo bad...

next year i will make it though.

Chino
09-29-2003, 07:21 PM
Hey zoomer, good news, i think i may have my parents talked into getting a satelite dish so i can see all these tv shows u guys talked bout :blah: :macho zoomer you da man

Tommy 17
09-29-2003, 07:23 PM
zoomer is a crazy mofo... he was a blast to ride with... i found myself eatin his roost quiet a few times durin the ride:grr: haha

k2-dawg
09-30-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Chino
k2-dawg u followered me up that big coal hill, but then when we was hitting the big one i was a lookin back for ya and didnt' c ya :confused: i still gotta get you back for roostin ma *** when u got hung up :grr:

Sorry fur roostin ya, dude. But I'm sure you'll get me back! That's what makes it fun. :D

Pappy
09-30-2003, 07:50 AM
it took me 2 hours to clean 1 set of riding gear:devil: damn that was fun:D

09-30-2003, 08:54 AM
I might do some searchin and find us a different location to stay next year. Might stay at the same campground but farther in the back away from everyone else in the campground. Also might look into those cabins located near bear wallow. Since were 5/5 on rain for every trip takin to Hatfield, cabins with roofs sound awfully nice. Or I might not do anything and not go back there at all...:huh

k2-dawg
09-30-2003, 08:58 AM
Or might not do anything and not go back there at all...:huh

Yeah, right....:rolleyes:

MOFO
09-30-2003, 09:00 AM
Or might not do anything and not go back there at all...:huh

speak for yourself SOB!!!! :mad: ;)

Yea, I think that might not be a bad idea Rico.... but you do know, the day we get those buildings, it wont rain.

MotoXC33
09-30-2003, 09:22 AM
Man took me an hour and a half to read through this thread. Thought I'd never get to the end to post.
Wex - You are the man! Thanks for all the help
Taco - Man you hide the bud light very well. But not well enough. Took 15 minutes and six coolers later but I finally found your stash :devil:
Zoomer - You kill me man
RD - I still crack up thinkin bout all the stuff you said. :D
Rico - I'm definetly buyin beadlocks, What kind are you sellin?
Pappy - Thanks for bringing the axle carrier it's workin great.
Red - I love the look of those plastics, but JC do you eat a lot of mud! I see race cuts with add ons for wet days in my future.
The homeade strawberry juice was nice! Props to the man who brought that.
Motoman - You got chino hooked on that cran vodka. That's first thing he told his momma bout. LMAO
Wyndzer - You ride like the wind man, you doug and pappy, Maybe taco, He was always up there somewhere too.
Everyone else, Great Weekend, Great Ride, and oh yeah, Great FOOD!! Thanks........

Motoman440
09-30-2003, 09:25 AM
Or I might not do anything and not go back there at all...:huh

Ya better stay away from the smocks talkin like that!!!!:eek2:

MotoXC33
09-30-2003, 09:32 AM
The gob pyle was pretty cool, That's my kind of riding. Wish there was more there, But there was only 4 of us out of the whole bunch to hit the biggest line. What up with that?

spincr4hire
09-30-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by MotoXC33
The gob pyle was pretty cool, That's my kind of riding. Wish there was more there, But there was only 4 of us out of the whole bunch to hit the biggest line. What up with that?

We all were hearing the stories of FroggiBoi climbing it, then tumbling down, I guess we was skeert:uhoh:

09-30-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by MotoXC33
Rico - I'm definetly buyin beadlocks, What kind are you sellin?

douglas .190 10x7

$200 plus shipping... Which is about $100 off new and these are only about 7 months old and used very little since i had the MX rims and tires on most of the summer..

Doibugu2
09-30-2003, 10:49 AM
I might do some searchin and find us a different location to stay next year. Might stay at the same campground but farther in the back away from everyone else in the campground. Also might look into those cabins located near bear wallow. Since were 5/5 on rain for every trip takin to Hatfield, cabins with roofs sound awfully nice. Or I might not do anything and not go back there at all...:huh

I think the cabins would be a good idea, but I wonder if we would get in trouble because we are rather loud. Most campgrounds by us would not put up with what we do.

U starting to look at dates for next year? I got to plan my year!

XANDADA
09-30-2003, 11:13 AM
I think the cabins would be a good idea, but I wonder if we would get in trouble because we are rather loud. Most campgrounds by us would not put up with what we do.

We'll just make the loud ones who start their quads up at 2:00am and hold it WOT for 15 minutes hootin and hollerin back at the campgrounds. Everyone else should be just fine at a nice cabin.:macho :devil:

U starting to look at dates for next year? I got to plan my year!

I second that motion:D

09-30-2003, 11:24 AM
We'll there hasn't been a poll on who needs to be honorary "Ride Coordinator" for the 2004 season....:blah:

Doibugu2
09-30-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by XANDADA
We'll just make the loud ones who start their quads up at 2:00am and hold it WOT for 15 minutes hootin and hollerin back at the campgrounds. Everyone else should be just fine at a nice cabin.:macho :devil:

I second that motion:D

Do we have to keep dredging up the past?:grr:

I nominate Rico for 2004. Any nay sayers?

UglyMotha™
09-30-2003, 11:38 AM
plus we don't need anybody ripping the lights down in the cabbin :eek: :blah:

MOFO
09-30-2003, 11:43 AM
We'll there hasn't been a poll on who needs to be honorary "Ride Coordinator" for the 2004 season....:blah:

I gave that position up after the first ride... but I'd be more than willing to help whoever sets everything up.

MOFO
09-30-2003, 11:44 AM

not sure if the word "ripping" quite describes the way Doibugu2 can destroy a light with one hand without even knowing it. :devil:

Doibugu2
09-30-2003, 11:47 AM

Listen you pecker woods, I was told by Rico to make the rides more fun and I will pay for anything I break.

I can help with the planning as well, but I will only guarantee that I will be coming to one ride.

UglyMotha™
09-30-2003, 11:55 AM
LMGDAO i can still remember it vividly beer in one hand and light in the other next thing i know is the light is in a million pieces :eek: :blah:

Doibugu2
09-30-2003, 11:56 AM
LMGDAO i can still remember it vividly beer in one hand and light in the other next thing i know is the light is in a million pieces :eek: :blah:

sad thing is, I don't:(

remlapr
09-30-2003, 11:57 AM

You da man Rico, don't be tryin to weasle out of it :macho

monkeyboy
09-30-2003, 01:06 PM
i steeel gotz a booot wit reddz nam on itt:mad:

Tommy 17
09-30-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
i steeel gotz a booot wit reddz nam on itt:mad:

panzy... u a lil girl monkey boy... :devil:

red
09-30-2003, 01:43 PM
im still waitin for ya monkeynutz.:macho

CranMan
09-30-2003, 01:50 PM
Well I missed another one :grr: hopefully I can make it next time. Sounds like you guys had a blast...

redzoomer
09-30-2003, 03:20 PM
Cranman... I don't know how many times your name came up.. (It was all good too!:D ) You better believe you were missed! I just hope I will be able to make a few more of these rides!
Oh yeah and Rico you are the Ride Planning Man!

09-30-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by redzoomer
Cranman... I don't know how many times your name came up.. (It was all good too!:D ) You better believe you were missed! I just hope I will be able to make a few more of these rides!
Oh yeah and Rico you are the Ride Planning Man!

ROFLMFAO at your new title zoomer...:devil: Ole remlaper got caught in one of those this weekend...lmfao

Yeah Dan, I've asked about ya on the last 2 trips. Words out you might be done with ridin fo weelas...:(

nacs400ex
09-30-2003, 03:28 PM
Sounds like you guys had an awesome time, Rip_tear and I are going to have to make a trip down there, along with all the other boys from ontario. Maybe next summer, cause I will have my licsence then.

remlapr
09-30-2003, 03:54 PM
ROFLMFAO at your new title zoomer...:devil: Ole remlaper got caught in one of those this weekend...lmfao

:confused: - I don't get it....

sparky450AR
09-30-2003, 04:31 PM

Ironman is up in the air still.. Same weekend is opening weekend of muzzleloader for deer. I might be flippin a coin..:(

hey if you go...tell me...ill be there rootin you on....this is gonnabe my first year going....how are the trails...rough?

im going to HM in 2 weeks for fall break....we get to ride all week!!!

so did you guys meet good ol brady over at bearwallow?

hes got some awesome HM shirts over in his store...he signed one of mine....lol

remlapr
09-30-2003, 04:33 PM
Sorry guys - no pics yet. Damn yahoo doesn't allow linking. I'm going to have to create an album somewhere else I guess. I'm headed out for the night so I won't be able to get them up until tomorrow afternoon/evening. Sorry for the delay...

02 Red Rider
09-30-2003, 04:36 PM
Rico,

I picked this up from the other post that got started:

"Peaches was fired from the jiggly room so i didn't get ta see her again... "

Say it isn't so! Peaches was my favorite
:( I met her last Turkey Day down at the house of loose morals.

kwatts400
09-30-2003, 04:39 PM
I'm going to be there on the weekend of Oct. 17th to the 19th.

wyndzer
09-30-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by CranMan
Well I missed another one :grr: hopefully I can make it next time. Sounds like you guys had a blast...

Yeah Dan we missed ya, and everyone was wondering where you were.

09-30-2003, 06:11 PM
:confused: - I don't get it....

You'd know what it is if ya wasn't trapped over there in the woods... ROFLMFAO literally...

I"ll have ta send ya a PM about what it means. I can't use that kinda language on the site....:eek:

and yes peaches was let go. So they hired a dike that looked like billy idol and her shirt said, gon't grab ma titty unless you gonna pay me 50.....:eek2: LMFAO

redzoomer
09-30-2003, 06:17 PM
I thought it said don't be grippin if you ain't tippin
LMAO

Taco
09-30-2003, 06:32 PM
Was I the only one to do shooters off her?

Chino
09-30-2003, 07:05 PM
zommer the words above ur avatar have me in tears, i can still hear runnin dumb sayin that, and then his other famous lines "is that bright" oh man he is one funny sob. one time we stopped on waterways he caught up and set whooooaaa man i was a flying i had this puppy all the way up in 5th gear back there lmfao!! i almost couldn't imagine a hatfield trip without ol runnin dumb!!!

Tommy 17
09-30-2003, 07:17 PM
ahahah... runnin dumb kept puttin that light in my eyes... talk about funny...

my fav part... well dewey spit or dewey swallow... which is it boy...

dewey about had a heartattack when he said that i thought haha...

spincr4hire
10-01-2003, 05:45 AM
Was I the only one to do shooters off her?

I had some of her 'fuzzy navel' ...:huh

Taco
10-01-2003, 06:07 AM
I had some of her 'fuzzy navel' ...:huh the extra fuzzy ones:confused: :eek2: :D

spincr4hire
10-01-2003, 06:15 AM
the extra fuzzy ones:confused: :eek2: :D

nah, it was trimmed up pretty good...:p

Runnin Dumb
10-01-2003, 06:36 AM
Well boys and girls, I had a real good time again. It was great makin' some new young friends. That's what helps me stay 18 at heart!!! To bad I'm stuck in this old body. Doug, a big thanks for the dry place to sleep, and I don't snore, I just breath real,real loud. And Pappy, you make a life saver breakfast. Lot's of good fun around the ole campfire too. Alittle to much for some but I won't name names. Two outstandin' moments, 1- Pappy's back dive to the ground 2- Doug's Sunday mournin' shower with cold arse rain water off the top of the awning. I hope next time we get of few more older folks to tag along so I'll have somebody to play with. You kids are goin' be the death of me yet.
Zoomer, bring some more of that Strawberry snake oil next year. That stuff warms the body and works great in my Zippo ligther too. Beware the dcs traps. Later kids

The RD

k2-dawg
10-01-2003, 07:35 AM
ahahah... runnin dumb kept puttin that light in my eyes... talk about funny...

my fav part... well dewey spit or dewey swallow... which is it boy...

dewey about had a heartattack when he said that i thought haha...

ROFLMAO!!!!

What scared me was, Dewey wasn't sure how to answer that question...... :devil:

RD - You are one of the funniest people I have ever met!!!

Chino
10-01-2003, 10:53 AM
Is that bright :D ........................ I still hear those words in my sleep at night. then a bright flash in my eyes

spincr4hire
10-01-2003, 01:33 PM
Chino, you were pretty ripped on Friday night, it was kinda funny;)

10-01-2003, 01:46 PM
I don't think i got a buzz on the entire trip....:(

Pappy
10-01-2003, 01:47 PM

i have brushed and brushed...but every once in awhile i can still taste the "jar":devil:

k2-dawg
10-01-2003, 01:51 PM

BAH HAAA HAAA HA. I just about blew water outta my nose from that one!

10-01-2003, 01:52 PM
i have brushed and brushed...but every once in awhile i can still taste the "jar":devil:

yeah and Zoomer said i could have what was left of the juice and strawberries but he left when i was crawlin outa bed....:mad:

k2-dawg
10-01-2003, 01:54 PM

You sure that's from the "jar" or something else?

J/K

Pappy
10-01-2003, 01:57 PM

lol...classic example of redneck dislexia:devil: :blah:

10-01-2003, 02:02 PM
Actually Friday morning on the way to bearwallow i thought i was gonna hurl the whole way there. And a bullet thru the brain probably woulda felt good compared to what i had goin on..:(

As for sat and sun mornings I was fine. I think the 21 beers and 5 pulls off the moon shine hurt me thursday night... :mad:

remlapr
10-01-2003, 02:15 PM
When we rolled into camp late Thusday night - first thing I remember thinking was damn, Rico is tore up. I asked him if they rode that day and he said "yeah, we rode into the campground, parked the truck and started drinking" ROTFLMAO.

I remember trying to have a discussion about tire pressures and the response I got was " I can't really explain it right now - but it just don't work out that way" :p

I can't say much though - I think I had everyone beat Friday night, I was blitzed big time.

Pappy
10-01-2003, 02:16 PM
i dont believe i was ever in the drunken state.....but friday morning wasnt pretty:p thats the first hang over i ever had that i actually remember the night before:confused: whatever junior puts in that jar is meaaaaaannnn:devil:

remlapr
10-01-2003, 02:16 PM

During the ride on Friday you could tell who had been takin pulls off the jar thursday night because everytime we stopped for a break they looked like this:

:huh

redzoomer
10-01-2003, 03:16 PM
Damn that was fun. Let's do that again!!

wyndzer
10-01-2003, 03:22 PM
When? ,I'm in the truck waiting.

red
10-01-2003, 03:25 PM
im ready i just need some brake pads first
:D

UglyMotha™
10-01-2003, 03:39 PM
i'm still packed :o

10-01-2003, 03:46 PM
Ta be honest i'm all worked up about the rausch creek ride Doug was talkin about. I'm ready ta ride up there with him anytime he's ready...:devil:

Chino
10-01-2003, 03:58 PM
When we rolled into camp late Thusday night - first thing I remember thinking was damn, Rico is tore up. I asked him if they rode that day and he said "yeah, we rode into the campground, parked the truck and started drinking" ROTFLMAO.

I remember trying to have a discussion about tire pressures and the response I got was " I can't really explain it right now - but it just don't work out that way" :p

I can't say much though - I think I had everyone beat Friday night, I was blitzed big time.

Yeah that was funny remlapr, u told rico u thought less air would do better he started to explain it, then said it just wont work that way man, i can't really explain it right now and it wont work, then he shook his head and took another pull from the jar :blah:

10-01-2003, 05:32 PM
Yeah that was funny remlapr, u told rico u thought less air would do better he started to explain it, then said it just wont work that way man, i can't really explain it right now and it wont work, then he shook his head and took another pull from the jar :blah:

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/pullin%20out%20hair.gif

The answer to his question is....too little air pressure will cause you to pinch the rim between the tire and a rock which will in turn result in 2 holes on your side wall...:D

My brain works good when it's not floatin in beer....http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/drinkin%20alone.gif

Doug knows exactly what i'm talkin about...:o

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/hatfeild%20pics%20folder/P1010005.JPG

Chino
10-01-2003, 08:30 PM
Well remplar i guess you got your answer in the above picture. You just had to wait a few days for the poor ol boy to sober up a wee bit. :blah:

MotoXC33
10-02-2003, 12:05 PM
It was an awesome campin trip, Sites were cool, Shower house wasn't bad, "I don't think anyone ruptured themselves up there?" LMFAO Pappy makes a hellova feast at camp.
That Jar Juice was nice and warm, I wanted to eat a strawberry, But Friday night I had enough vodka cran to put me out. Can't wait to hit it up again, Hey Taco, Thanks for the Smokes you left in chino's camel bak :D
RD, youre the man, I'm still crackin up.
Rimlapr how can you forget about the D C S Trap???????

Taco
10-02-2003, 06:04 PM
Dangit I want my smokes back:cuss:

MotoXC33
10-02-2003, 10:50 PM
dude, i smoked em all, didn't think they would stay good till spring ride!!!

redzoomer
10-04-2003, 06:08 AM
Taco must spread several packs of smokes around.... Cause I was hauling a pack of his around for him too.... Hey Taco.. Fanny packs at Wal-Mart! $5.00 Get one.... cheaper than 2 or 3 packs of smokes!:bandit:

Chino
10-04-2003, 08:59 AM
Zoomer you da man, haven't saw ya on in awhile thought maybe you got caught in a d c s trap :eek: gotta meet again man im missing that accent ya got, you crack me up man!!

TheRedRebel17
10-04-2003, 12:32 PM
You know the sad part...

Since rico drinks so much hes weeding out the bad brain cells and letting the good ones flourish....

He will be smarter than all of us....lmfao:p

Wait..where did that come from..im talkign about rico...i take all that i just typed back :huh :devil:

Taco
10-04-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by redzoomer
Taco must spread several packs of smokes around.... Cause I was hauling a pack of his around for him too.... Hey Taco.. Fanny packs at Wal-Mart! $5.00 Get one.... cheaper than 2 or 3 packs of smokes!:bandit: I usually keep them in my camelback but Rowlrag stole it at Sparta:mad:

remlapr
10-04-2003, 01:33 PM
Finally - Pictures are up, only took me a week!

Group shot stopped on the trail to fix flats:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p9e740e2b227e4d189f99f4f1a3071f21/faea2395.jpg

Another:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p517dc41e9bc71b07eae2b5f217016d2e/faea23b3.jpg

Again:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p79b092388bbd0bac93836678247e6020/faea23c3.jpg [/B][/QUOTE]

RD and K2-Dawgs buddy Dave, or as we starting calling him "The guy on the warrior that always has a beer in his hand".

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p3aaef27a060b1eac8158e19c36b35464/faea23c5.jpg

Anybody know who this guy is :confused:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p4b96694569804f153f8a04c26056f42a/faea23aa.jpg

10-04-2003, 01:35 PM
Finally - Pictures are up, only took me a week!

Group shot stopped on the trail to fix flats:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p9e740e2b227e4d189f99f4f1a3071f21/faea2395.jpg.orig.jpg

Yeah that looks real good...:rolleyes:

You wanna email them to me and i'll post them on my webpage???????? I'm gonna put em out there anyway..:blah:

remlapr
10-04-2003, 01:38 PM
Yeah that looks real good...:rolleyes:

You wanna email them to me and i'll post them on my webpage???????? I'm gonna put em out there anyway..:blah:

:mad: - give a brotha a chance, they should be coming up now

Doibugu2
10-04-2003, 01:49 PM
Who did you catch taking a leak in the 2nd pic?

Is that Bearwallow?

10-04-2003, 01:53 PM
is that all:confused:

remlapr
10-04-2003, 01:55 PM
is that all:confused: :cuss: :cuss:

Tommy 17
10-04-2003, 02:05 PM
hahah wow i look dumb in those pics:o

remlapr
10-04-2003, 02:05 PM
Back at the parking lot after the first ride Friday at Bearwallow:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p72238cb8354897196f7787acd8282dfc/faea237e.jpg

Pappy explaining what he's going to do with the head pipe he found out on the trails:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p7bd151abc63f4da1233a404740e6b4ab/faea2372.jpg

:bandit:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p210aae401d5f2c8a8374d77cceb9d5d1/faea237a.jpg

Sprincr with Pappy, Rico, and Red behind him:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p4c0b53f247daecce965b1af5bbd00e78/faea2360.jpg

RD:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/pe4011e36d6fba05bf4e45043c6d76785/faea2389.jpg

K2-Dawg laying on the ground and Miller Lite Dave:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/pef9a60c7e744c2cf994c91356efbd05b/faea236a.jpg

Loaded up after the second ride at Bearwallow. That's the bone stock Warrior that Miller Lite Dave was riding:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p48570ab885e2a921eafb74fec7c8e802/faea23b7.jpg

10-04-2003, 02:07 PM
hahah wow i look dumb in those pics:o

Looks like a gathering of dumb people ta be honest..:blah:

remlapr
10-04-2003, 02:10 PM
Can you guys see the larger image in Rico's quote? Or just a red X?

10-04-2003, 02:14 PM
The pic is showin up now..

Chino
10-04-2003, 02:14 PM
Pappy thems ma headers ya got. Was you smokin da green smocks in dem :bandit: remplar you got anymore pics to post those are pretty good pics!! Anyone else notice how white zoomer is, i think the hatfield ride was the first time he's seen the sun in a few years :confused:

10-04-2003, 02:17 PM
Anyone else notice how white zoomer is, i think the hatfield ride was the first time he's seen the sun in a few years :confused:

I almost look as dark as Jerry in that pic...:eek: :eek2:

remlapr
10-04-2003, 02:19 PM
This is the opposite of the pic Rico posted:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p674d7e00854bd3aab52ece857578f272/faea2377.jpg

Chino standing next to Doug(Wex300)'s R:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/pee84b79215c80006c325e9a74054ea91/faea2382.jpg

Late night quad repair shop in action:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/pc9b8d4d0c8691b89cf8199cf18e76267/faea236d.jpg

Wyndzer and Zoooooomer:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/pab22b959112e6a3d7fac6002b0f8f5d3/faea238d.jpg

Group shot around the fire Friday night:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p21dc19b465d4309554fc4d4cfb72fcb5/faea2366.jpg

Another. That's Tommy with the red hat on and Sprincr and Motoman (I think?) on the other side:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p5926f51fbd166e7824e068b7bbc040e0/faea239c.jpg

Notice the empty chairs, it was getting late at this point, but RD was still going strong. Motoman looks the way I was feeling:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p11f9ef8ba3973031a36fcf71aed2153f/faea23af.jpg

remlapr
10-04-2003, 02:25 PM
K2-Dawg:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/pd58729284b30c456365c97721c42d129/faea235a.jpg

This is what you look like after a day of fun at a Exriders Hatfield ride:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p992ab7a1cd11888526eb6fb61fe38274/faea2350.jpg

10-04-2003, 02:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by remlapr
[B]K2-Dawg:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/pd58729284b30c456365c97721c42d129/faea235a.jpg

Is that what i think it is in his hands...:eek:

Chino
10-04-2003, 02:29 PM
I almost look as dark as Jerry in that pic...:eek: :eek2:

ROFLMAO........I think i had one two many shots of vodka in those last few pics my face was starting to look like tammys red hat

:blah:

remlapr
10-04-2003, 02:30 PM
These were the most unlucky people in West Virginia, they were camping right in the middle of all of us. I wonder what they liked more, the 416 being fired up at 1a or the Dale being fired up at 8a the next morning. I actually took this after everyone was gone:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/pe7b7158d3b8a3c603f39847fa1896ab4/faea2390.jpg

Ranger picking up the main campsite after everyone was gone Sunday morning:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p6850a351a793949ad3f71ccf5602a109/faea2384.jpg

remlapr
10-04-2003, 02:33 PM
That's all I've got - I left my camera battery in the trailer on Saturday morning and never did get it until Sunday morning. I think MOFO had a throw away taking some at the Saturday ride at Waterways?

Tommy 17
10-04-2003, 02:34 PM
lmfao everyoens so drunk or hung over in all these pics... i'm the only sober lookin one:p

Doibugu2
10-04-2003, 02:36 PM
There were the most unlucky people in West Virginia, they were camping right in the middle of all of us. I wonder what they liked more, the 416 being fired up at 1a or the Dale being fired up at 8a the next morning. I actually took this after everyone was gone:

So I'm not the only one that does that? I think I started a tradition. Last year it was the horn, this year its the quads!

Chino
10-04-2003, 02:46 PM
So I'm not the only one that does that? I think I started a tradition. Last year it was the horn, this year its the quads!

I belive i heard about the horn accident, and if i remember the story right airdaddy didn't miss a beat??? :blah:

Tommy 17
10-04-2003, 02:51 PM
lmfao chino... i heard that story about 50 times durin the weekend...:blah:

k2-dawg
10-04-2003, 03:52 PM
Awesome pics, remlapr!!! I look drunker than I thought I was....

redzoomer
10-04-2003, 09:25 PM
Youse guys take it easy on me... I work in a dark building! Besides haven't ya'll ever heard about skin cancer! Don't want too much sun hitting this old body at once, it may go into shock or something worse!:D :D :huh

Motoman440
10-05-2003, 05:55 AM
Awesome pics Remlapr!!!! That must be a sweet ditigal camera ya got. I think K2 and Rico look kinda gay in their pictures!!! Notice how K2 has his hands around something long and round and Rico appears to enjoy posing for the camera!!! J/K fellars!!! Yo Chino, you should see how clean my R is!!!! Is it time for the next ride yet???

Chino
10-05-2003, 10:47 AM
Awesome pics Remlapr!!!! That must be a sweet ditigal camera ya got. I think K2 and Rico look kinda gay in their pictures!!! Notice how K2 has his hands around something long and round and Rico appears to enjoy posing for the camera!!! J/K fellars!!! Yo Chino, you should see how clean my R is!!!! Is it time for the next ride yet???

How many teefbrushes did ya use on it. The ADA prolly makes a killin of you just cleaning ur bike :blah:

AtvMxRider
10-05-2003, 07:34 PM
I almost look as dark as Jerry in that pic...:eek: :eek2: :cuss:

spincr4hire
10-06-2003, 06:53 AM
lol..that one pic I think I was debating on whether to crack open a beer or grab another water.

Runnin Dumb
10-07-2003, 06:31 AM
Good pics there Remlapr. Would you believe I never noticed Dave drinkin' if I would have he would've run out alot quicker than he did !!!!!! I know why he was always tired now. And he blamed it on carryin' tools in his back pack. NOT!!! Next year I can see a cooler on his Quad.

Motoman440
10-07-2003, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Runnin Dumb
Next year I can see a cooler on his Quad.

Actually, when he said that he was going on the trip I had to inform him that ya can't carry a cooler on these rides. You would have thought the guy had just lost his best friend and ridin buddy!!! I think the reality of it is he wasn't carrying tools around but Miller Lite instead!!!!

k2-dawg
10-07-2003, 06:52 AM
I've been witness to Dave carrying over a 12 pack on his person, skiing. So I'm sure he was packin' extra weight on the h/m ride. He gets a nice "glaze", don't he? :devil:

Runnin Dumb
10-07-2003, 08:12 AM
I've been witness to Dave carrying over a 12 pack on his person, skiing. So I'm sure he was packin' extra weight on the h/m ride. He gets a nice "glaze", don't he? :devil:

He got anymore "glazed" he'd be a donut.:devil:

Runnin Dumb
10-15-2003, 05:29 AM
bump

10-15-2003, 06:18 AM
bump

WTF u mean bump. I thought we done told all the lies and stories we could tell:confused:

You might see me at the cabin this weekend still...:eek:

remlapr
10-15-2003, 07:35 AM
I want to go back :(

Pappy
10-15-2003, 07:37 AM
I want to go back :(

lets do it..maybe a early ride in say....february:devil:

Runnin Dumb
10-15-2003, 10:26 AM
WTF u mean bump. I thought we done told all the lies and stories we could tell:confused:

You might see me at the cabin this weekend still...:eek:
All the lies and stories everybody can remember;)
Maybe some brain cells sobered up enough to tell more "lies":blah:
Remlapr meet some of my boys at Windrock this weekend an I pulled up his big mug from H/M.

k2-dawg
10-15-2003, 11:35 AM
Why wait till February..... let's do it in December!

remlapr
10-15-2003, 12:52 PM
All the lies and stories everybody can remember;)
Maybe some brain cells sobered up enough to tell more "lies":blah:
Remlapr meet some of my boys at Windrock this weekend an I pulled up his big mug from H/M.

Yeah - I thought Windrock was going to be the shizznit, It was O.K. - but not as good as Hatfield or LBL. But there are a lot of trails there, we only rode about a 5th probably.

remlapr
10-15-2003, 12:59 PM
Why wait till February..... let's do it in December!

K2-dawg, don't tempt me! I've got a thick sleeping bag :macho

Runnin Dumb
10-15-2003, 01:19 PM
K2-dawg, don't tempt me! I've got a thick sleeping bag :macho
Is it thick enough to muffle that chain saw muffler mouth of yours when you pass out at night. My boys here even made a comment about it :D

10-15-2003, 01:22 PM
Is it thick enough to muffle that chain saw muffler mouth of yours when you pass out at night. My boys here even made a comment about it :D

:eek:

It looks like remlapr just got owned....http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/nanny_nanny.gif

remlapr
10-15-2003, 01:48 PM
And I can't even blame it on the booze this time :o

Chino
10-15-2003, 07:20 PM
I'm up for it. MOTOMAN, K2 DOG Bring more vodka. Zoomer you gonna need lots of strawberry moon juice to keep us warm in december. SEE YA'LL IN DECEMBER :D

CHINO

Motoman440
10-16-2003, 06:33 AM
Man, you guys are craazzyyy!!!! It's already "Brrrrrrrrr Rabbit" cold in them there hills and hollors!!!!

k2-dawg
10-16-2003, 06:36 AM
I'm up for it. MOTOMAN, K2 DOG Bring more vodka. Zoomer you gonna need lots of strawberry moon juice to keep us warm in december. SEE YA'LL IN DECEMBER :D

CHINO

1/2 Gal is packed and ready to go!!!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce32b3127cce8051858ca3410000001610

Chino
10-16-2003, 11:42 AM
Maybe dave will bring his ski's there k2. He can prolly pack more miller in a back pack than a fanny pack anyways. :blah: