PDA

View Full Version : Tim Farr riding school?

slosh13
09-27-2003, 04:39 PM
I read on another website that tim farr has his own riding school? does anybody have any information on it or even attended it? IF so did you learn alot?

Narly R
09-27-2003, 04:45 PM
the experiance of going to one of those would be AWSOME! If anyone knows where its at (I can maybe hit one in cali) PLEASE post it. B]Nausty were you or did you go to Cory Ellis's school?[/B]

Nausty
09-28-2003, 12:17 PM
I went to Joe Byrds riding school.

NTPRacing#19
09-28-2003, 02:40 PM
did you learn alot? or should i say leave being able to hit a corner smoother or hit a jump smoother?? come out a better rider?

cheetah
09-28-2003, 02:48 PM
Sounds interesting. Nausty where did you attend this at. Did they work on clearing bigger jumps and stuff like that. Basically, give us a rundown of what they helped you with.

Nausty
09-28-2003, 07:53 PM
cheetah it was in kentucky if I remember right. Basically heres all they went through:
turns, jumps, starts, whoops, drop offs, passing, safetly, maintance, wheelies, bicycling, braking and just riding techniques and thats about it.

Narly R
09-28-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
I went to Joe Byrds riding school.

Ya thats what i meant, was there very many people there? Did you benifit from it like you hoped or though you would? Im curious...

Nausty
10-01-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
Ya thats what i meant, was there very many people there? Did you benifit from it like you hoped or though you would? Im curious...

I think I gotta lot out of it but at the same time I think I could of learned more. I mean sometimes it was really awsome and I thought I was learning a lot and other times I felt like I couldn't get it and we would have to move on and other times we had to wait constantly. All in all I think it was worth it though because I can see a lot of the things i'm not doing and can reconize the mistakes i'm making.

tazdevil27
10-01-2003, 10:24 PM
Tim Farr ran a couple of schools while he was here in Australia for our ATV Nationals (which he won by a mile on a yfz450).

From what I've heard the shools were pretty damn good.

Pity I didn't go, need all the help I can get.