PDA

View Full Version : Pro/Am Freestyle Qualifier Announced!

Wired
09-27-2003, 01:20 PM
This year's Maxxis 12 Hours of ATV America in Fort Dodge, IA already has plenty of spectator appeal. Adding freestyle ATV motocross to the ATV Wonderland in the middle of the country, just might make you think twice about watching college football from your couch that weekend.

H Bomb Films and Division Four have announces their first regional qualifier for their upcoming ATV freestyle and action sports extravaganza, titled -- Huevos Dirt Riot (to be held December 13th in Southern California).

The Pro/AM qualifier will be Saturday, October 25, 2003 in conjunction with Fast-Trak Promotions second annual Maxxis 12 Hours of ATV America. The Fort Dodge qualifier welcomes all ATVFMX riders that would like to offer themselves the opportunity to compete against the world's best ATV freestyle riders for the biggest freestyle purse ever offered in the history of the All Terrain Vehicle! The Huevos Dirt Riot will only be open to the top twelve ATVFMX riders in the world. The first six positions have already been determined. The remaining six spots will be determined from the top six finishers competing at the Maxxis 12 Hours on Oct. 25th of this year.

There will be a $40 entry fee for each competitor and entry forms will be available exclusively at hbombfilms.com on October 6th, 2003. The qualifier pays a 100% purse plus H Bomb Films and Division Four will offer bonuses for the top three qualifiers.

For further information contact Sean Sermini at H Bomb Films (949) 574-4800 or email me at jonguetter@hotmail.com

Narly R
09-27-2003, 03:04 PM
Thats awsome, if it wasnt so far away id go! Hope all turn out well, sounds like one heck of a show you guys have planned!

will you guys be doing an more of these things? Maybe in Norther cali?

Wired
09-27-2003, 03:22 PM
besides the actuall event we're doing on the 13th no but if your talking about qualifiers, we might do a qualifier sometime before the 13th in california depending on the outcome of this event at 12 hours. :macho

Narly R
09-27-2003, 05:06 PM
Ok thanks man, contact me when ya have the next thing in cali! THANKS!:)

400grl
09-28-2003, 07:56 PM
This is awesome!!!! I will be going to Glen Helen on the 14th, so I can just go a day early and catch the contest!!! That's SICK!!! :)

norrisboat
10-04-2003, 10:38 PM
Are you racing the banshee at Glen Helen 400grl?

Its lookin like the whole DFR crew will be in attendance for the dec 14th race.

norrisboat
10-04-2003, 10:40 PM
Oh yeah, Wired, Where is the dec 13th contest going to be?

Wired
10-05-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by norrisboat
Oh yeah, Wired, Where is the dec 13th contest going to be?

the orange show in orange county ;)

400grl
10-06-2003, 09:46 AM
Hey Lance!

Yeah - isn't that funny? (me on the Banshee!) If it's at all possible, we are going to go for that last race (but with Christmas right around the corner, it will depend on my fundage)....and yes....I will race the Women's class on my Banshee. And when I say race...I use that term lightly....more like just try to stay on board and not kill myself. Got my pipes and everything over the weekend - that Banshee is sick fast right now! :) It's just not a good track quad! Wierd not to have a-arms that are 10 feet wide!!! ;)

Cool everyone is gonna be there!!!

310Rduner
10-11-2003, 06:01 PM
Hey Jon, where Exactly is it going to be located??

Talked to my mom and she is willing to go down again to SoCal for this, and maybe swing to Glen Helen as well.

QuAdRaCeR244
10-21-2003, 08:02 PM
I'll be at the 12 Hour race this weekend for sure!

muff
10-26-2003, 02:35 PM
how did it go you guys?

11-04-2003, 07:01 PM
i heard that no one showed up to freestyle.:(