PDA

View Full Version : 87 250r swingarm and other parts

d34motoracer
09-27-2003, 12:29 PM
k guys i have a 87 250r swinger...brand new red powdercoat in excellent condition..im sry i dont have any pics..but is garenteed in really good shape...no cracks or rewelds on the swinger..any bad talk that has said about me has been cleaned up between tants and myself and he has left me positive feedback..he can vouge for me and how my products are..i will take 70 bucks plus 15 for shipping....i also have a set of krypton plus 2 arms..these are not in the best of condition...left bottom arm has to be rethreaded..im not to sure why and i didnt even bother screwing with it..arms do have scuffs and some scraps..they are chrome ..they dont have balljoints..i will let these things go for 100 bucks plus 15 for shipping..i bought a used 250r for just the frame so im letting all the parts i dont need go for cheap..stock steering stem i will let go for 35 buck plus 10 for shipping..it is powdercoated blue..not bent...also have a set of like new kumho radial front tires on itp rims..rims are in okay condition with dings here and there..but nothing major...they hold air and dont have one leak...ill let them go for 140 plus 20 for shipping..all resonable offers will be considered...thanks..joe

d34motoracer
09-28-2003, 08:10 AM
swinger is sold..anyone want anyhitng else..resonable prices will be taking..thanks..joe

tants
09-28-2003, 10:38 AM
d34motoracer is a good person to buy from...

joe, will you just sell me the radials and not the rims?

let me know

d34motoracer
09-28-2003, 10:48 AM
zack...id rather just see both of them go..i dont have time to un mount them..but if you want make a resonable price for just the tires and there yours...joe