PDA

View Full Version : Two dirt bikes Collided two nights ago

250x#93
09-26-2003, 10:05 PM
I think it was two nights ago, on 119 a highway theres a trail right of to the side of the rode, well my ol bud John Bracken and some other dude collided head on!!!!!! I guess John wasn't wearin a helmet and got a serious concussion, someone said he keeps on repeatin himself which might not be good, I'm not sure who the other kid is, One of them flew out onto the road and the cars just went around em for a while, sorta stupid i think that no one stopped right away:eek2: Just somethin interesting that happened so i figured i'd tell u guys:cool:

Punk'd
09-27-2003, 10:56 AM
dude thats how it was wit me n my friend wen he crashed his scooter and was knocked out on the ground in the middle of a road and noone whold stop i was waveing at them and everything that just pisses me off~!!:mad: :grr:

LTandRaptorider
09-27-2003, 01:25 PM
A long time ago I had an accident on my first quad, of course I wasn't wearing a helmet, that resulted in head and chest trauma. I'm told I spent the rest of the day repeating myself. I recovered after a couple of days, hopefully the same will be true with your buddy. Make sure he always does what I've done since; ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET!:)

Narly R
09-27-2003, 03:30 PM
Dang i hope they pull threw ok... some people just DONT pay attention when driving:grr: but what where your friend and that kid doind ridding on the side of the rode at night w/out helment?:mad: sorry to here, hope there ok, My Prayers!

cool 300ex
09-27-2003, 06:35 PM
Hey sorry to hear anout that.My friend did that 2summers ago on the tracks with another dirt bike.He bashed hus yz up alittle like the gear shifter bend bad, brake levers,land he bent his rim.All he got out of it was a broken knee cap and some cuts.He couldn't ride for like 2months.

250x#93
09-27-2003, 07:23 PM
I don't really know what they were doin by ridin wit no helmets at night next to a road:confused: