PDA

View Full Version : The worse day of my life!

Dan_Guetter
09-26-2003, 04:08 AM
im not gonna preach about my personal problems but heres a taste................you think you can trust your best friends......you think you can trust any of your friends.........this is what i found out.........you can't trust anyone anymore...........sorry just having a bad day........anyone else have friends, we'll thought you had friends but then turned around and stabbed you in your back!!!!
?????

Im not going to be on for a few days.........i need to get away for a while

peace

Ben
09-26-2003, 04:25 AM
:(

blondie69
09-26-2003, 06:40 AM
Awwh, I hope things get straightened out for u!:( If u ever need to talk bout it, P.M me, okay? I'm here to help:)

Juggalo
09-26-2003, 09:16 AM
man i know how much it sucks to get stabbed in the back. i'm not the biggest eminem fan but i think he said it best when he said "friends are really your enemies with secret identities"

Glow Plug
09-26-2003, 09:27 AM
:(

Doibugu2
09-26-2003, 09:47 AM
We cannot help if you don't tell us what happened.

Friends are hard to come by these days. I think I have to lower my expectations of other people, otherwise I won't have anybody to talk to.:rolleyes:

wilkin250r
09-26-2003, 10:05 AM
Getting stabbed in the back isn't fun anytime, but I would suggest that you also try to look at it from your friend's point of view.

I had a buddy trying to get together with this girl, but it wasn't going well. They went out several times, she stayed the night with him, he fell in love, but she didn't.

I talked with her, and come to find out she didn't want ANYTHING to do with him. It started out that she just wasn't interested, but after he kept pushing the issue, almost stalking her, she hated him. I told him this, but he didn't believe it. Three days later, I jump in the sack with her, and my buddy never forgave me.

Today I'm still with the same girl, we live together, and we're talking about marriage and family.

Am I a "backstabber"?

Doibugu2
09-26-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

Am I a "backstabber"?

hmmm, very interesting...

Narly R
09-26-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
hmmm, very interesting...

Yes that is, i dunno, it made your friend feel bad....:ermm:

Its very hard to find a friend that dont use you or sumthing.:( The thing that bugs me the WORST, isnt wehen people do it to me, ( dont really bother me), is when everyone talks about everyone else behind thei backs, I know everyone prolly goes threw it... but even my parents, friends, its amazing, it seems like nobody is your friend when that goes on... I dont do that, one thing I DONT like in a person.

jollyrj
09-26-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Getting stabbed in the back isn't fun anytime, but I would suggest that you also try to look at it from your friend's point of view.

I had a buddy trying to get together with this girl, but it wasn't going well. They went out several times, she stayed the night with him, he fell in love, but she didn't.

I talked with her, and come to find out she didn't want ANYTHING to do with him. It started out that she just wasn't interested, but after he kept pushing the issue, almost stalking her, she hated him. I told him this, but he didn't believe it. Three days later, I jump in the sack with her, and my buddy never forgave me.

Today I'm still with the same girl, we live together, and we're talking about marriage and family.

Am I a "backstabber"?

This is a hard one, but 'yes', you are a backstabber.. there is just a line you don't cross over.. you know? There are plenty of fish in the sea, you prob could have picked another 'fish' that your good bud didn't have interest in... but, that's just my opinion. My good friends love interests are off limits - period!!!

To the original poster, real friends don't ever stab you in the back.. in my life I have found to have plenty of 'friends' but only a small handful of 'true forever' friends.. don't give up on friends all together...

just my .02 cents.. take it or leave it..

09-26-2003, 11:34 AM
:mad: where they live

SGA
09-26-2003, 02:43 PM
Yep, stabbed in the back is no fun, because you trusted them.

Wilkin250r, I can give you a better answer if you post some scantily clad pics of her;)

AtvMxRider
09-26-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by SGA

Wilkin250r, I can give you a better answer if you post some scantily clad pics of her;)

That sounds like a good idea.......:devil:

Wired
09-26-2003, 03:40 PM
dan's a puss! :blah:

Guy400
09-26-2003, 04:01 PM
Wilkin, I don't think you stabbed your buddy in the back. You told him her feelings and he chose to not believe it, that's his problem. After that she's fair game. I suppose you could've asked him if it would be alright if you dated her but really, he's got no claim to her anymore.

Heck, I dated a girl for nearly 3 years and after we broke up she started stripping. I surely don't get pissed at my buddies who went and watched her and attempted to get in the sack with her. We broke up which means she's single. Then again, I'm not the jealous type at all.

09-26-2003, 04:37 PM
i agree with guy....wilkin, your friend obviously had no chance with that girl...if she didnt like him...why shouldnt you be alowed to move in....i was with a girl for almost year last year (some of you might have read about this in the relationships thread made by punk'd) and right after we broke up...it killed me...3 weeks later my best friend kenny went out with her...i didnt mind...i had no control over her no more.....i wouldnt consider him a back stabber...some people jut "over react" about little things...and its the little things like that that make this world harder to live in

Wired
09-26-2003, 06:19 PM
nacsracer i cant stop laughing about your sig, i actually know people like that!!!!! lmao!!! :D

Toadz400
09-26-2003, 06:45 PM
i learned this a long time ago -- TRUST NO ONE!

eh you can trust some people...SOME...but rarely does an actual good person come along. oh well, people suck, you move on...it's the way off life:(

400grl
09-27-2003, 09:11 AM
Dan.....

Someone said it very well - you can have friends that you think are your good friends, but very rarely to do you find friends that are your "for life" ones......I have learned that the hard way - and unfortunately it took me a very long time to learn it.

I had a "friend" once that knew how much I was in love with a guy (now my ex-husband by the way - so what a waste of emotion THAT was!!!), and we had been together for a while (this guy and I) and then I had broken up with him (knew he wasn't ready for any type of commitment).....I stayed friends with him (the kind with benefits) because I was a DUMB*****....but the point is....she knew exactly how I felt about him. And she was a good friend (or so I thought) and would listen and we would go out a lot and party (that was how I tried to get over him.....like I said - I was stupid) and she would try to get my mind off of him.

Well - to make a long story short - one night after me and her had gone out, she said she had to go to bed early, because she had to work in the morning.....so I ran into the guy at the pool hall....we played pool and had a great time...then he cut it off short and said he wasn't feeling good and had to go home. So.....he left. I stayed for a while, then went and got him some cookies and drove over to his house to put them in the back of his truck as a surprise (I used to do this all the time for him).....

So....I come around the corner to where his house was, and gee....guess who's car was there (at 2am you don't have to wonder what they were doing). So much for good friends. Let's just say I still remember how that felt, and that was a long time ago. (Turns out she was taking me out, getting me trashed, and then going to his house after I went home.)

My other really good friend at that time also got asked out by this same guy a little after that happened (for some reason all the girls liked him - must be because he was an a-hole) - and even though she was single and had liked him for a while - she said "hell no" to him - she couldn't do it - she valued our friendship more than anything she could have gotten from him.

There is a point to this very long boring story.........friend #2 is a wonderful person - and our friendship has outlasted my marriage to that same guy (don't ask....l still don't know what I was thinking!)...she is a true friend. I probably have 3 true friends in my life......everyone else I treat with caution. And there are no second chances with anyone who is my friend....I don't have time to spend watching my back for knives!

I used to think it was different with girls and guys - but I don't think it is. Everyone has to watch their back - there are very few really good people in this world - but if you find some - hang on to them. It's nice to have someone else get your back once in a while!! :) ;)

SGA
09-27-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
There is a point to this very long boring story.........
Not Boring at all. I read it twice!

blondie69
09-27-2003, 09:39 AM
Guys don't seem to go by the "friendship rule" that much. I've noticed that. Cuz like...me and my best friend...we won't ever ever EVER go out or do stuff with each other's ex's. Like one of her ex's I really liked...and he asked me out and i was like "Um...I'm gonna have to say no..." it hurt really bad to say that...but I knew it was the right thing. Cuz were best friends...u just don't go and do stuff with the other's ex. :huh

86350x
09-28-2003, 12:44 AM
[ready for any type of commitment).....I stayed friends with him (the kind with benefits) So.....he left. I stayed for a while, then went and got him some cookies and drove over to his house to put them in the back of his truck as a surprise (I used to do this all the time for him).....

Not trying to be a suck-***** but the cookie thing, makes you sound like a great gf.

Sorry to here about all the back stabbing. Shift DVS, what happened?

Ever since our company was bought into a corporation, the back stabbing is endless, you really can't trust anyone, you just have to be extra sharp. So I guess that also makes me really not trust anyone (outside of work) anymore, but I still have a few friends that I tottally trust, but most of em are in the country next door.

On an up and up, lol for me anyways

I finally got to enjoy some benefits (been a while) friday after work! :D
And not all of us are like some of the guys listed above this post.

AtvMxRider
09-28-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
I probably have 3 true friends in my life

You have few friends here also :) .

stocktires
09-28-2003, 02:03 PM
Well, I got my share of the back stabbing friday night. I was in my dad's truck with 2 friends. I pulled up to a guy I knows house (the guy I know and one of my "friends" in the truck where kinda arguing alot that night on the phone over a girl). I had the windows down and they're where alota people out by the road waiting for us to talk to us about their whole arguing stuff. I didn't even stop the truck (much less look up) when one of the 4-5 guys (all over 20 years old, and all of them huge) stuck the shiznit outa me, then another hit me, then another, then another. Then hit the truck and put a big dent in it. I couldn't do a dam thing. My "friend" in the backseat was yelling "hit the gas" (I couldnt, the truck was in park and there was no way I could put it in drive while this was going on). He was almost crying (untouched) and got on the other side of the truck while this was happening making sure hiself would be ok.
The reason the guys hit me, was because they thought I was my "friend". The figured out I wasn't him after I and the truck was covered in blood.
Atleast my real friend in the passenger seat was swinging and yelling at the guys hittin me. And the day after, my "friend" has the nerve to call and ask if he's in any trouble with my parents because "He really didn't do anything wrong".
He'll get the beatin he deserves, believe me, I'm not the only one who hates the kid.
Plus the week before me and my G/F broke up, he was trying to get with her telling her I really didnt like her (total BS).

If you don't trust someone, dont trust them.