PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the news tonight with Dan Rather?

lil400exman
09-25-2003, 08:12 PM
It had a special on cafe racers. The thing that kills me is that they put 175 rwhp on a bike that weighs as much as a quad but in a quad put 25 and maybe a 32 hp engine:rolleyes: these bikes are killing people left to right and atv's are still getting the brunt end of motor vehicle use. Its quite pathetic to me and the worst thing about is quads will get more limitations on them w/closures of riding areas and 2-stroke bans:rolleyes: among other things that the sierra club might bring:cuss: These cafe racers run everywhere there is pavement and some states do not even chase them if they are speeding. These riders are taking a foot when you give them a inch. now if a quads tire even touches the shoulder in most area's you will be stinkin shut down from riding and be locked up with a 225 lb 6'2" guy wantin to be your boyfriend. This world is corrupt and its getting more and more like that every day! people post ur views here too!:macho

09-25-2003, 08:20 PM
yeah they ban quads there gonan be scared ****less when i start driving truck mach 10 everywhere all the time, i dont give shiat ill go right through the fields, ill work one out, long travel front end, all trick ****, graphics, wide open everyday blaaaraaaaaaaaaa

Narly R
09-25-2003, 10:12 PM
Ya its tough, but we hang in there..... bearly.:( :o

09-26-2003, 08:26 AM
Look at the snowmobiles too....they are WICKED fast. Ever ride one of the new ones? FAST! Even a 500!

NTPRacing#19
09-26-2003, 03:33 PM
also look at jetskis. honda has that new 4stroke turbo one. dang that thing must fllllly