PDA

View Full Version : oct 18 h/s race in nj

QuadRacer041
09-25-2003, 04:35 PM
oct 18th there is a h/s race sponcered by the meteor motorcycle club.
quads start at 1pm
sahara sand plant eagleswood twp.

who's going???

ex kid
09-25-2003, 07:15 PM
how far from phila lou? is it a D6? if not do i have to reg for another district. ne idea what the classes are?

QuadRacer041
09-26-2003, 03:25 AM
its very close to the nj orv park if that helps.its not a district race so im pretty sure all u need is an ama card.
quad classes are:
pro w/ cash payout
2 stroke
4 stroke
utility

went last year the course is awsome. very sandy

u should try to come out.

Derno24
09-26-2003, 09:11 AM
Isn't the 18th a saturday? Saturday's are usually bad for me I will have to check.

QuadRacer041
09-26-2003, 10:48 AM
yea its a saturday, the bikes are on sunday and quads and kids on saturday

ex kid
09-26-2003, 11:17 AM
if i can get off work ill be there. how many riders showed up last year?

QuadRacer041
09-26-2003, 11:22 AM
a good amount bout 10-15 raced pro, and at leaste 25 in each other the other classes

ZRacer
09-26-2003, 11:26 AM
Most of the true pros and A class riders won't be there this year because of the National in Indiana that same day. I would have liked to come, but I will be at the National.

Maybe Next Year.

Derno24
09-26-2003, 11:41 AM
So Harlen you saying that if I make it and run pro I am not a true PRO??? What you talkin about Willis? :blah: :macho :blah:

jlhughes750
09-26-2003, 12:29 PM
screw Indy!! i'm goin to Jersey!! i wanna race the fake Pro class!!!I guess since we're not able to go to all the GNCC's we're just posers. Your only a REAL fast guy if your loaded enough to go to the GNCC's!!! Eff that! call me a local then!!

letr, J

QuadRacer041
09-26-2003, 12:35 PM
harlen your probably right too bad you cant make it, its a real fun coarse.
j, me and racer101 we'll be there, borich was there last and walked away with it.maybe we'll run the pro class too.

Derno24
09-26-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Derno24
So Harlen you saying that if I make it and run pro I am not a true PRO??? What you talkin about Willis? :blah: :macho :blah:

I just want to point out I was being sarcastic not serious. :blah:

ZRacer
09-26-2003, 01:28 PM
screw Indy!! i'm goin to Jersey!! i wanna race the fake Pro class!!!I guess since we're not able to go to all the GNCC's we're just posers. Your only a REAL fast guy if your loaded enough to go to the GNCC's!!! Eff that! call me a local then!!

I think my statement was miss understood.

I meant, that I am sure that Chris Borich, Matt Smiley, Rob and Tom Hertz, Mike Krachun, Sean N, Andy Lagzdin and most of the district 6 & 7 A riders are going to the Nationals, but have attended the race in the past because it didn't conflict. These guys are some of the fastest riders in the area, and they won't be around for the race, so a MAJORITY of the Pro and A class racers won't be around. Kinda like last week, when only Wes Stone and John Bowers showed up to race the day after the national. This week, I bet the line will be loaded with guys in two rows instead of one like last week.

I think you took it a little too personal J!!!

Just because you can't make it to the Nationals doesn't make you a A Class Poser as you call it, but most of the top guys that race the local events week after week will be at the Nationals, and I honestly thought you were even going to start going to the Nationals again with your new Quad?

The only A class racer that I can think of beside you that might attend that isn't going to the Nationals is Dan Ketterer or big Maybe Dan Destefano.

QuadRacer041
09-26-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by ZRacer
I think my statement was miss understood.

I meant, that I am sure that Chris Borich, Matt Smiley, Rob and Tom Hertz, Mike Krachun, Sean N, Andy Lagzdin and most of the district 6 & 7 A riders are going to the Nationals, but have attended the race in the past because it didn't conflict. These guys are some of the fastest riders in the area, and they won't be around for the race, so a MAJORITY of the Pro and A class racers won't be around. Kinda like last week, when only Wes Stone and John Bowers showed up to race the day after the national. This week, I bet the line will be loaded with guys in two rows instead of one like last week.

I think you took it a little too personal J!!!

Just because you can't make it to the Nationals doesn't make you a A Class Poser as you call it, but most of the top guys that race the local events week after week will be at the Nationals, and I honestly thought you were even going to start going to the Nationals again with your new Quad?

The only A class racer that I can think of beside you that might attend that isn't going to the Nationals is Dan Ketterer or big Maybe Dan Destefano.

harlen u know danny??
he used to work at a honda dealer near me, kenny(racer101 knows him pretty well. we saw him at the jack race were u almost killed me:eek:
whats he riding these days???

Derno24
09-26-2003, 02:25 PM
I guess I don't even get a reply....:cuss:

jlhughes750
09-26-2003, 07:27 PM
Sorry i was being sarcastic too........:( I'll take 5-7 lashings with a used chain for getting snippy):mad:

for the record! i take nothing personal!!

ex kid
09-27-2003, 05:56 AM
u talkin about dan destefano or kettrerer? i know ketterer. when destefano was running pro production on a dale two years ago i think.

nj300exr
10-04-2003, 04:11 PM
im tryin to make it, it is literally my back yard so i just need to get my bike together by then otherwiuse i wil just be over checkin out the pits. its a dreaqm come true to be able to race this, the pit is an awsome yet illegall place to ride so being able to ride it legally is awsome. by the way here are directions- exit 63 off the park way, take rt72 west to rt9 south go down about 2 miles its on your right, its nothing fancy just a big driveway, only way i can tell ya went to far is if ya get to a development called royce run on your right, and wharhouse on the left you went to far, back up about an 1/8 of a mile, im sure they will havce signs up on rt9 out front tho soo ya wont miss it, goodluck and hope to see yalls there, make sure ya got your exriders.com stickers, look for a red and whiter banshee, a red banshee with orange frame, a blue blaster, a red 300ex with skin graphics, another red and whiter banshee, and a yz450f bike, that will be us, one of three trucks- 2000 black f250, lifted, extended cab, cowl hood, 1999 white f250 deisel ext cab, or silver 2000 yota ext cab. again goodluck and have some fun

propartsracing
10-04-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by nj300exr
by the way here are directions- exit 63 off the park way, take rt72 west to rt9 south go down about 2 miles its on your right, its nothing fancy just a big driveway, only way i can tell ya went to far is if ya get to a development called royce run on your right, and wharhouse on the left you went to far, back up about an 1/8 of a mile, im sure they will havce signs up on rt9 out front tho soo ya wont miss it,

Hey, we haven't been to this track, but I know the area since we have a shorehouse on LBI... I would think that you would have to take 72 EAST from exit 63 to get to Rte. 9... was that a misprint???

Also, we're not planning on going to Indiana's GNCC, so maybe Mike may race that race if there's going to be a big enough turnout in the pro class. FYI, he's not planning on racing GNCC's next year either.... buying a stock car this weekend & will race it at New Egypt's speedway next year. We'll miss seeing everyone!

Trish Krachun

ex kid
10-04-2003, 08:00 PM
thats big news. good luck to mike with stock cars, its still racin so he should be flyin. will mike be at any districts or is he done with quads? its always cool seeing a seasoned pro like him race.

nj300exr
10-05-2003, 10:25 AM
yes, thank you proparts you are correct my mistake, rt72 east to rt9 south

Derno24
10-05-2003, 10:28 PM
Trish,

We'll miss you guys too.

propartsracing
10-06-2003, 06:41 AM
Hey,

He will probably still show up at a handful of D-6's (probably just the PA state one's next year depending on which quad he has left. He really want's to get the new Honda, but we'll have to see what happens.

Mike raced stock cars when he retired the first time from the GNCC's for 3 years. He did really well in South Jersey @ Bridgeport speedway. He got 2nd in the Rookie class for the season & he won a feature sportsman event that year as well. He usually was in the top ten for the next 2 years as well. If you live near New Egypt Speedway (on 539 in New Egypt, NJ), come cheer him on next season, we'd love to see ya!

We'll miss seeing everyone too! You guys are like a big family to us!

Thx,
Trish

PS... is there a website for that NJ race on the 18th?

jlhughes750
10-06-2003, 09:18 AM
hey Trish!!

Tell Mike to come on out on the 18th, I'll be there with Dan Ketterer, and Mark Carman. they'll be at least 4 in the Pro class.(A)class, were not goin to Indy(we're loooosers!!!)

later, J

good luck with everything, it was great to see u guys again!!

ZRacer
10-06-2003, 09:50 AM
Tell Mike to come on out on the 18th, I'll be there with Dan Ketterer, and Mark Carman. they'll be at least 4 in the Pro class.(A)class, were not goin to Indy(we're loooosers!!!)

Hey J,

Its Great to Hear the looosers can get together and race locally:D

Also, tell Dan it was nice seeing him at the National this Weekend!

Ex'r Marlin
10-06-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by propartsracing
FYI, he's not planning on racing GNCC's next year either.... buying a stock car this weekend & will race it at New Egypt's speedway next year. We'll miss seeing everyone!

Trish Krachun
WOW! :cool: You two will be missed! Best wishes!

As for the race on the 18th... I will be out of town... Again!:mad:

I remember the last race they had there. Everyone I talked to had a great time there... Even though Mike Krachun engine failed on the last lap.:( (But he still had a good time.:macho )

Hopefully Lou will do good, and I am sure Kenny (Racer101) will be the one to beat.:D

Good luck, and most of all, have fun guys and gals!:)

propartsracing
10-14-2003, 05:40 PM
Is this race on any website? I just want to make sure it's definately going to run on Saturday before we drive 2 hours down there.

Thx!

QuadRacer041
10-14-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by propartsracing
Is this race on any website? I just want to make sure it's definately going to run on Saturday before we drive 2 hours down there.

Thx!

http://www.ecea.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4004

i think thats the link, let me know if it works

hope to see you there

Ryan
10-14-2003, 07:14 PM
Im gonna be in Clifton, NJ all this weekend. If its not to far from Clifton, I might be able to get there. Just to watch....

QuadRacer041
10-15-2003, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
Im gonna be in Clifton, NJ all this weekend. If its not to far from Clifton, I might be able to get there. Just to watch....

its about 1.5 hours fom clifton

4wheelboy
10-15-2003, 03:37 PM
hmm maby we will stop by;)

propartsracing
10-15-2003, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the info! Hope to see you there!

jlhughes750
10-17-2003, 11:00 AM
NOT ABLE TO GO NOW!!SRRY!!
WE'LL BE A TTHE dUTCHMAN ON SUNDAY THOUGH!!

Darn caps lock!!
Later, J

QuadRacer041
10-19-2003, 04:40 AM
you guys missed a great great race.the track was awsome to say the leaste, my type or course, very fast sections, and very sandy.

i entered the pro class with Racer101, he finshed #2 and #2 overall and i finished #7 and #15 overall......there were 12 entries in the pro class, so i was very pleased with my finish.

we were talkin with one of the organizers of the race and he was telling us they wanted to get a 10 race harescramble series put together for next year but not sure how the turn out would be.
so anyone intrested go to this website and then the h/s or b/b section and let them know of your intrest in thsi matter.

east coast enduro
www.ecea.org

ex kid
10-19-2003, 01:45 PM
lou tell the dude if they make it on sundays and it doesnt interdear witht he D6 schedule and if some way they can make it points the turnout would be awsome. keep entry fee at like 30 bucks and see if they can get it D6 sanctioned. i would go all the time.