PDA

View Full Version : whats the craziest thing youve ever done....

QuadJunkies
09-25-2003, 11:24 AM
I have to think about this one. and narrow it down(some things I cant post :o ) whats the nuttiest, craziest thing youve ever done?This can be Quad or Non- Quad related......

MILF_HUNTER
09-25-2003, 11:30 AM
jumped a k-car station wagon 86 feet off and approach. :)

QuadJunkies
09-25-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by MILF_HUNTER
jumped a k-car station wagon 86 feet off and approach. :) :eek: :macho

DEAL
09-25-2003, 11:37 AM
Tried hitting a 45 foot double in second gear...
I never felt a shock meet ends so hard in my life.

QuadJunkies
09-25-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by DEAL
Tried hitting a 45 foot double in second gear...
I never felt a shock meet ends so hard in my life. DOH.......:eek2: second gear huh. yup, that would hurt for sure..

DEAL
09-25-2003, 11:45 AM
Yup it was dumb.
I rode it out though :D

infantry317
09-25-2003, 11:50 AM
Static line skydive hanging from the wing strut of a Cessna 152 in Hollister, CA. It was crazy/terrifying/fun :devil:

QuadJunkies
09-25-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by infantry317
Static line skydive hanging from the wing strut of a Cessna 152 in Hollister, CA. It was crazy/terrifying/fun :devil: Im afraid of heights(but im getting MUCH better) I would haved chit my pants.........:eek: :eek2: :o

Bad Habit
09-25-2003, 11:57 AM
Rode the Sky Coaster @ MGM Grand in Vegas. I'm not big on heights either so hanging from a little hook on my back 250' in the air almost made me a little...uh...moist. When the hook released and started the 180' drop, I literally screamed like a nine year old girl.:eek:

MOFO
09-25-2003, 11:58 AM
Wow... this is tough. I have a handful of things I've done, but are illegal and dont want to post.... or in fear of severe flames. :D I'll have to think and come back...

Trx4Life
09-25-2003, 12:05 PM
I once had a marine tell me he was going to whip my @$$ and i replied with, When your felling froggy you leap but if you do you better give your soal to jesus cause your @$$ belongs to me. From there all I rember is wakeing up in the hospital the next day.

infantry317
09-25-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Trx4Life
I once had a marine tell me he was going to whip my @$$ and i replied with, When your felling froggy you leap but if you do you better give your soal to jesus cause your @$$ belongs to me. From there all I rember is wakeing up in the hospital the next day.

That rules!!! haha :D :blah:

QuadJunkies
09-25-2003, 12:09 PM
I once had a marine tell me he was going to whip my @$$ and i replied with, When your felling froggy you leap but if you do you better give your soal to jesus cause your @$$ belongs to me. From there all I rember is wakeing up in the hospital the next day. LMAO!!!!! Well Im sure it wasnt funny at the time.......:o ;)

QuadJunkies
09-25-2003, 12:10 PM
I would have too!!!!!! MY frined went on that and I havea pic of her ole mans face when it takes of.....:p ROFL!!!!! Priceless......

Jellyrolls
09-25-2003, 12:17 PM
i know it isnt all that great but its the only pic i have of me....and it hurt http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290425919&p=4233079182&idx=1

FourFiftyFour
09-25-2003, 12:18 PM
well.... this is really stupid that i did this.... when i first got my truck.... i thought it would be cool to jump it...... well theres this steep lil hill thing that goes over the railroad tracks.... and its like a huge ramp.... well ur only supposed to go like 10-20 mph over it........ i hit it goin like 55..... needless to say i didnt hit the "landing" so i flat landed...and i have very crappy shocks now..............

QuadJunkies
09-25-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
well.... this is really stupid that i did this.... when i first got my truck.... i thought it would be cool to jump it...... well theres this steep lil hill thing that goes over the railroad tracks.... and its like a huge ramp.... well ur only supposed to go like 10-20 mph over it........ i hit it goin like 55..... needless to say i didnt hit the "landing" so i flat landed...and i have very crappy shocks now.............. LOL..... that reminds me of one time when I first got my dirvers license, I was on my way to first day of school I went and picked up some of my Friends in my first car(I think it was a 73 nova) anyhow, I tried to powerslide my car(this is when I must have got the idea that Im a ture flattracker at heart):o I was going 90MPH ,misjudged a corner, hit a freshly graveled road went over on my side, about the time I was on my side, a wire fence literally pushed my car back on end............And the my car was literally facing the cemetry right on front of me.... that was an eye opener to slow it down and not rodd it until I got some riding time under my belt.....:eek2:

brokeitin3
09-25-2003, 12:25 PM
:devil: :devil: :devil: want me to say more?:D :D :D

QuadJunkies
09-25-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
:devil: :devil: :devil: want me to say more?:D :D :D ROFL!!!!!!!!!! dont think that this was one thing that come to mind.....:devil: Im not saying a word. LOL!!!!!!!

Ryan
09-25-2003, 12:30 PM
I can't remember the craziest thing i've done. But I remember one of the stupidest things i've done....

I didn't feel like going to school one day so I purposely rolled down the stairs hoping to brake one of my bones. Then I kicked my foot against the wall trying to brake my ankle :confused2 .

Never worked though :( :o

brokeitin3
09-25-2003, 12:31 PM
ill just leave it at that

Wired
09-25-2003, 12:47 PM
doing the running of the bulls with 3 pist off bulls 3 feet behind me and 2 good friends of mine in spain :eek2:

MOFO
09-25-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Wired
doing the running of the bulls with 3 pist off bulls 3 feet behind me and 2 good friends of mine in spain :eek2:

Thats pretty cool... I gotta admit, that is one of those things that you think to yourself, "why in the hell would anyone do something so stupid"....but you know what, you did it and got some bragin rights. :D

MOFO
09-25-2003, 01:01 PM
ok, I got something mild I guess... something that I can post. Non-quad related too.... :D

I was working on my private pilots licence at the time... My buddy who already had his licence (VFR only) decided we would go grab a bite to eat after work at another airport via. a plane. Well, after we finish work, we check the weather... noted that there was a storm moving in. I had a bad feeling about it... my buddy assured me it would be fine...he says "It will be fine, I've been working on my instrument licence..."

Well, we jump in the plane, take off, then exit the pattern with our heading for the other airport. About 20 min into the flight, we noticed that we have ZERO visablity. My buddy turns the plane around to realize that we are too deep into the clouds. Luckly we hear a LifeFlight helocopter near by on the radio. After speaking with them, we finally got a good heading and found the airport.

Its a SCARY arse feeling when your in a plane and lost with no visability. In a plane, you cant just pull over. BTW, I did contiue my training and have all of my flight time for my licence.....VFR only though. :D

QuadJunkies
09-25-2003, 01:05 PM
OMG!!!! ROFL!!!!!! You all have sdome funny,crazy happenings to you!!! LOL!!! KEep them coming, I dont need to post mine ,yours are all too darn funny!!!!!!:p Ryan~~~~~~ Are you serious you really did that!!!!!!!!!:eek2: :eek:

09-25-2003, 01:06 PM
go streaking through a realy rich neigborhood and get some old dude on a golf cart chasing me:cool:

wilkin250r
09-25-2003, 01:12 PM
I got caught having sex in the counselor's office during 3rd period back in high school. Literally caught with my pants down :D

MOFO
09-25-2003, 01:14 PM
ok, I thought of another one I can post...

When I was 15 or 16 cant remember, my good friend picked me up in his parents station wagon....1984 Ford Country Squire, better know to us as the "Dragon Wagon". We were out driving around for the day.... My friend was driving me home when he decided it would be cool to show me that this car can "get some air" at this one intersection. I was young and stupid and all for it. Well the intersection crossed a 4 lane road with a red light. We are coming down the hill, light is green when my friend tells me to hold on. Right before you go through the interection there is a nice sized "hump". Well, we hit it at a good speed and launch across the highway. We landed hard, the exhaust smacked off the road and had a nice hole in it. I figured this was the worst of our worries.... I was wrong.

We pull into my parents driveway and then my mom pulls in with my brother. My mom gets out and starts screaming and yelling at us and how I will never ride with my friend again. Ends up she was at that intersection and saw the entire thing!!!

Later my brother told me about what he saw...said the cars tires (bottom of tire) was a good 1 - 1.5 feet off the ground and we damn near cleared all 4 lanes... and when we landed sparks flew out. While he told me this I could only think that my mom saw this entire thing.... :eek:

FourFiftyFour
09-25-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I got caught having sex in the counselor's office during 3rd period back in high school. Literally caught with my pants down :D

OMG ROTFLMGDAO....... I got caught by my parents twice with my ex bf and then by a sheriff :eek: :eek: :eek: ive never been so embarrassed :o

09-25-2003, 01:18 PM
OMG ROTFLMGDAO....... I got caught by my parents twice with my ex bf and then by a sheriff :eek: :eek: :eek: ive never been so embarrassed :o you got any proof of this happening? photos, vids, recordings...any of the 3 will do..but without these i just dont beleive you:cool:

FourFiftyFour
09-25-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
you got any proof of this happening? photos, vids, recordings...any of the 3 will do..but without these i just dont beleive you:cool:

no pics... but i think if i brought it up to my dad to say anything about it... hed prolly kill me..... even tho it was a year ago...... :confused2 :confused2 LMAO

09-25-2003, 01:26 PM
no pics... but i think if i brought it up to my dad to say anything about it... hed prolly kill me..... even tho it was a year ago...... :confused2 :confused2 LMAO im willing to take that risk

RuffRyder400ex
09-25-2003, 01:27 PM
i dont know anything crazy i did. but i did jump off my quad one time doing about 55mph.

RuffRyder400ex
09-25-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
I can't remember the craziest thing i've done. But I remember one of the stupidest things i've done....

I didn't feel like going to school one day so I purposely rolled down the stairs hoping to brake one of my bones. Then I kicked my foot against the wall trying to brake my ankle :confused2 .

Never worked though :( :o
lmao lol:huh

sly400ex
09-25-2003, 01:33 PM
Haha..not me, but some of my friends. My buddy Donny had a job durign the summer and did't feel like working, so he had another one of my buddies smash his thumb with a hammer so he could collect workers comp( was gonna make it look like it happened on the job), well the hammer didn't work, so he had his friend start stomping on his thumb, still didn't break it. Well, Donny ended up going to work and a few days later he was fired for not being productive because his thumb hurt! :devil: :huh

UglyMotha™
09-25-2003, 05:16 PM
i sleep naked :o

sparky450AR
09-25-2003, 07:37 PM
this isnt a big deal but it sucked....me and my cousin got really bored one day...so we got out his banshee and his new 300ex....i hopped on the banshee for a "different ride"

we started plowing, roosting, jumping through freshly planted corn fields..yes i know STUPID!!...there was a field with these big long hills you could get air off of...so id get goin on his shee and jump it...we started doin that for awhile...then a farmer comes out with a sledgehammer in his hands....and says if we didnt get off his property he was calling the cops...we said ok, but because of his the sledehammer in his hands we decided to roost him on our way out...bad idea...we left his field but in order to get back home we had to cross a road...when we crossed a road a cop came....it turns out he called on us anyway...(prolly pissed him off with his new seeds bein roosted in his face)...lol...that was so stupid of us....but it was one of the most fun times ive ever had on a quad...just because we knew we werent supposed to be out there....the cop impounded our quads 70$ for each to get them out....made us go talk to some guy at the juvi house about how bad tresspassing is...ill never do it again...but im glad i learned my lesson in a fun way!!

roosting thru freshly planted fields 10$ gas
quads impounded 140$
roosting a farmer with his own seeds....priceless

09-25-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
i sleep naked :o NEVER do that when its cold outside,supposed to rain that night..and ahve your window open....i did that..woke up this morning freezing my balls off:scary:

QuadJunkies
09-26-2003, 12:07 AM
I got caught having sex in the counselor's office during 3rd period back in high school. Literally caught with my pants down :D HAHAHA I have a story kinda like that too....:o

QuadJunkies
09-26-2003, 12:08 AM
i sleep naked :o LOL!!! Dont most of us????:D

QuadJunkies
09-26-2003, 12:10 AM
OMG ROTFLMGDAO....... I got caught by my parents twice with my ex bf and then by a sheriff :eek: :eek: :eek: ive never been so embarrassed :o yup. Mom caught me,she was bangin on the wall to "QUIET DOWN IN THERE!":eek: :o kinda ruined the moment......ROFL!!!!! Dang...the sherriff huh...not good..........:eek2:

RuffRyder400ex
09-26-2003, 04:47 AM
i sleep naked :o
lol

RuffRyder400ex
09-26-2003, 04:49 AM
lmao

infantry317
09-26-2003, 06:02 AM
Craziest thing that ever happened TO me was getting shot at in Southgate, Los Angeles towards the end of the Rodney King riots while in the Army. Some guys robbed a 7/11 store & took off in a Mazda RX-7. They were hauling down the street when they saw two squads of federal troops on the side of a building, they panicked thinking we were after them so they shot at us with a snub-nose revolver, luckily they missed.

I'll tell you, that will get your adrenalin going! We called in on the radio to the LA county sheriff, they got them 4 blocks away.

jcv400ex
09-26-2003, 06:16 AM
Wow, where do I begin?! The craziest thing I've ever done on something with a motor........

Me on a RM 125 (a 1991:( ) my buddy on his Banshee.....Ridin wheelies through town on a Friday night......then runnin from the cops! Worst thing, I was like Eric, mom saw the whole thing but she brought the dang cops to the house! :mad:

Then when I was 15 my mom use to work 3rd shift..... I left her a note that I was meeting my buddy at the end of the driveway in case she woke up, and I stole her car, picked up my buddy and 2 gals, and we rode around all day. Everything went okay until I hit a pipe with the tire backing out of my buddies driveway......and the tire had a 8 " gash in it! Well, just so happens that his dad owns a garage and that's where my parents bought the tires. His dad puts one on, promises not to tell my parents, tells me I owe him for life, and I go on my way. I only had like 20 mins to get home before her alarm would go off. Well I round the corner, grandma sees me driving(I didn't see her), calls mom.....and I got my arse beat! But, I was cool for a day!

Blysster
09-26-2003, 06:44 AM
crazy stories in here.

I've gots lots to tell but this one sticks out. It was pretty stupid of us but it woke me up and thankfully no one was hurt. A friend and I were out target practicing with a compound bow I got when I turned 16. We were down to our last arrow (all the other ones were lost or broken).

So we decided we were going to shoot it up so it would land in a field. Turns out I shot it too straight up and it fell about an inch from my friend's foot. I came 1 inch from killing him.

blondie69
09-26-2003, 06:52 AM
whoa, i've never done quite as crazy things as some of u guys have done:eek2: most of the stuff i've done was just stupid and i ended up gettin hurt, lol

but when i get my liscence, me and some of my friends plan on goin to all the malls around....just say, i'm gonna be banned from every mall in nova scotia:blah:

dirtmomma
09-26-2003, 09:00 AM
OK oh my does this bring back memories LOL....
Well when I was about 16-17 I had picked up about 4 of my girlfriends & we ere on our way to "egg" our high school, I was driving my 73 Chevelle & the passenger & I(yes the driver) were looking down in my purse for lipstick of all things when all of a sudden the passenger grabbed my knee very calmly & said "Kym yourin the ditch" well of course first instinct is too grab the steering wheel & yank on it, well that sent us doing a powerslide for about 150 ft or more & there was sooooo much dust that I ran out of the car yelling "it's on fire"( LMFAO as I think back) & took off running down the ditch whre I was going who knows, but anyway the dust settled we were all ok, & some guy in a huge Chev 4x4 bright orange p/u came along & hooked a tow rope on the car & pulled it out of the ditch & helped change the flat tire, he said we were sooooo lucky we didnt' roll it!! Anyway we got the hell out of there & never did make it to the school!!!!
Whew those were the days ROFLMFAO!!!:D :D :cool: :devil:

Juggalo
09-26-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by MILF_HUNTER
jumped a k-car station wagon 86 feet off and approach. :)

milf_hunter, ya know, i like you, your my kinda guy. i too have jumped a k car, good times. we've also jumped an econoline van, F250 diesel, mazda 323, 77 buick riviera, grand prix GT (although it was on accident, stupid medians next to deep ditches), and a ford ranger. not ***** jumps either we have done some pretty nutty jumps in cars. but i'd have to say the nuttiest thing i ever did was this:

http://www.atv.dhs.org/Pictures/mehydroplanin%2Ejpg

Trx4Life
09-26-2003, 09:16 AM
Sweet! You make it across? Ive done that before and made it across but never nothing that big.

JustRace
09-26-2003, 09:30 AM
2 years ago in november lets just say its a little after 10pm, 2002 black T/A Ws6 and one state police officer. Trans Am have hella top end on those country roads. None of this was my idea and I was the passanger so it was quite a rush at the time. I was just worried about a deer running out from the corn fields on both sides of the road.

I have done other stupid things but nothing on the level of some of you peeps.

Juggalo
09-26-2003, 09:31 AM
Sweet! You make it across? Ive done that before and made it across but never nothing that big.

yep i made it, but let me go into more detail.

its about 64 degrees outside, rainy and muddy, i have mud and fog all over my goggles i can barely see, to get to the lake part there is a small path about 5 feet wide, if you go off that you'll be runnin over big ase rocks and probably breaking a ton of crap on yoru quad. so i hit that mofo as fast as i could barley being able to see, i didn't even know what gear i was in, it was either 4th or 5th pinned. i hit that water and about 3/4's of the way through it i get a little sideways but i managed to save it and i went all the way across. by the way that picture is a video capture from the video we have of it. its pretty sweet

wilkin250r
09-26-2003, 09:36 AM

We were caught by the librarian. I tried to run out before she recognized me, but I had my football jersey on. Pretty easy to recognize my name written on the back!

So anyway, our names are called over the intercom about 10 mins later to to principles office. The principle says "I thought you two had broken up?"

I say "Well, her mom wants us to break up, so we have to be secretive, especially with (my girlfriend's) sister also going to the school. If her mother finds out that we're still dating, she'll get into a lot of trouble!"

I was amazed, it actually worked. I BS'd my way out of it, the principle never did call our parents.

However, my stupid girlfriend went and told her mother anyway...

Glow Plug
09-26-2003, 09:59 AM
I havn't done anything to stupid yet but.... yeah lol

Keep em coming guys

MILF_HUNTER
09-26-2003, 10:07 AM
word juggs. youve jumped some gnarly iron. F250 van?! damn. i remember seeing a pic of that on here.

long story shot. the motor parted ways with the tranny on our jump. so we pushed the k-car with my 3/4 ton farm truck i got for free. ended up jumping that too and broke the front end off the truck. got it on video. i laugh every time i see it. :p

zephead400ex
09-26-2003, 10:13 AM
I have a lot of crazy *** ****! Quad related: one time at LS, OK. I was riding my gf's dads Banshee while following my buddy and his gf (our gf's are sisters, and were best friends) on his Banshee. My buddy started up this pretty step, razorbacked, dune. I can still swear that I saw him land flat on top of the dune, so I come hauling *** up the dune, 3rd gear WOT and hit the razorback on the lip of the dune and there was not a flat top of the dune, the dune had a good downward slope to it on the other side. We flew through the air for about 50'-60' about 7' in the air all the way down the dune. When we hit my gf flew forward sending my jewels to the gas tank. I had the worst stomach ache for 2 days but the quad held up fine!

peace

QuadJunkies
09-26-2003, 10:32 AM
Great stories guys and gals!!!!!!!:p I can remember one time Troy and I were looking at homes to buy, and we stopped at this one place to look at some models.......well..........hehe . I got awild hair, locked the door and showed him what the ceilings looked like in the Master Bdrm......:D :devil: :o He was a total basket case,worried the guy with the key was going to walk in!!!!:eek: ...... this one is more stupid than craze I guess, but when I was a wee one I was quite a handful and just a plain pain in the arse kid.. me and three other frineds stole one of our GF"s Moms cars and went to SLC Utah for two weeks and lived it up :eek2: thats cost me 30 days and I almost became a ward of the state then....So needless to say, I cleaned my act up ALOT.....well sorta.........lol:p

zephead400ex
09-26-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Great stories guys and gals!!!!!!!:p I can remember one time Troy and I were looking at homes to buy, and we stopped at this one place to look at some models.......well..........hehe . I got awild hair, locked the door and showed him what the ceilings looked like in the Master Bdrm......:D :devil: :o He was a total basket case,worried the guy with the key was going to walk in!!!!:eek: ...... this one is more stupid than craze I guess, but when I was a wee one I was quite a handful and just a plain pain in the arse kid.. me and three other frineds stole one of our GF"s Moms cars and went to SLC Utah for two weeks and lived it up :eek2: thats cost me 30 days and I almost became a ward of the state then....So needless to say, I cleaned my act up ALOT.....well sorta.........lol:p

HELL YA! My wife WILL be like this! I knew you were cool QJ!!

keep riding! :eek2:

peace

cudaman
09-26-2003, 11:27 AM
well ive jumped a van(went HUGE on this one), a toyota truck, a sunfire. il explain them all later i have to go to work argh

Hoggr9
09-26-2003, 12:59 PM
Hogger's wife here. Our story isn't as good as some, but thought i would share.
Few years ago I had a Geo Tracker. It was nice day had the top off, went to check out deer hunting ground. Long story short ended up naked in tracker. He wanted to ride the 6 or 7 miles back home naked. needless to say just pulled out on to the higway and there was 2 county cops on one of the side roads. Well we made it home and then i just knew some one was going to be at the house. There wasn't. Made it in the house. All in all it was pretty fun riding home that way. Last year for x-mas a friend made us sweatshirts. His says Drives Naked and mine says Rides Naked

QuadJunkies
09-26-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Hoggr9
Hogger's wife here. Our story isn't as good as some, but thought i would share.
Few years ago I had a Geo Tracker. It was nice day had the top off, went to check out deer hunting ground. Long story short ended up naked in tracker. He wanted to ride the 6 or 7 miles back home naked. needless to say just pulled out on to the higway and there was 2 county cops on one of the side roads. Well we made it home and then i just knew some one was going to be at the house. There wasn't. Made it in the house. All in all it was pretty fun riding home that way. Last year for x-mas a friend made us sweatshirts. His says Drives Naked and mine says Rides Naked LMAO!!!!!!:p

GrInDeR400ex
09-26-2003, 01:39 PM
we were all in high school at the time and we were at a party drunk like normal, we decided to play tag in the feilds, with our cars...:D

ThorChick
09-26-2003, 02:16 PM
HEHEHE, Tina you crack me up! I think you and I are more alike than I thought, lol.:devil:

Okay, so three years ago at Sandfest here in Oregon I was partying with a bunch of my friends and got pretty drunk. (Surprise surprise) Anyways, met this really cute guy from a neighboring camp and decided I HAD to pee really bad so we went for a walk up in the dunes towards all of the trails. I peed, after that one thing led to another and we had a little roll in the sand. On the way back to the bonfire I remember saying something to him about how it was good we were up on the hill in the dark and no one could see. Boy was I wrong!! About 30 minutes after we got back to camp we heard some of my friends talking about how they were wheeling their truck and slid around to face the hills and had their lights, huge KC's and all, shining on this couple up on the hill. Said it was a pretty good show too, lol.:devil: Needless to say, I went to bed early and didn't show my face until later the next day.

This past labor day my best friend and her boyfriend went camping with us at Winchester Bay for the weekend. She and I decided to go find another friend of ours and her sister to drive around with. When we found them they had the bright idea to spend the day driving around in the trucks topless. We wore bras and bikini tops, but no shirts. My mom and her boyfriend were also there, in a different area of the dunes driving his truck around so I was pretty scared I'd get caught. Did it anyways though.:D We even drove past banshee hill and our friend's sister leaned out and sat on the window sill of the truck! My mom and her boyfriend were there though so I pulled my fleece on really fast, they never even saw me.
Anyways, about 20 minutes later we were headed towards the second parking lot when the other girl's truck got burried up to her axles. Don't ask my how she did it, but once a few guys rode by and saw a hot chick without a shirt on as stuck as she was they pulled over with their brakes smoking.:devil: :devil: We finally put our shirts back on and eventually she was pulled out. Guess we learned our lesson. Well, maybe......

SGA
09-26-2003, 04:02 PM
Lets see, craziest thing.
One time at a party I double dipped a potato chip when no one was looking!:eek:

AtvMxRider
09-26-2003, 04:24 PM
Well I've done alot of crazy chit in my time but one of the crazy things I did was have sex with a preachers daughter in his bed..........:devil:

MILF_HUNTER
09-26-2003, 04:30 PM
SGA 1 rest of exriders. 0

09-26-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by SGA
One time at a party I double dipped a potato chip when no one was looking!:eek: you sure your talking about a potatoe chip?:devil:

4wheelboy
09-26-2003, 05:06 PM
uh letss see. in 14 years i have jumped my friends ranger off a 3 foot hill tore his bumper off. slid that sob into a tree and now he cant close his door withoutt lifting it up. flipped a riding tractor up a 5 ft pile uf gravell got pinned under it. kicked out of the cherryhill mall for jumping in a fountain. took a canooe out in a lake when it had a hole in it let me see. if i can memebr any more:devil: :cool:

310Rduner
09-26-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Well I've done alot of crazy chit in my time but one of the crazy things I did was have sex with a preachers daughter in his bed..........:devil:

:devil:

Trx4Life
09-26-2003, 06:38 PM
:devil: Well At least I know ill have some one to talk to in HELL :devil:

Bill Fuller
09-26-2003, 06:39 PM
Getting married for a second time:confused2

AtvMxRider
09-26-2003, 06:42 PM
:devil: Well At least I know ill have some one to talk to in HELL :devil:

HAHAHA see ya there ;) .

WEEZIL
09-26-2003, 07:50 PM
You guys have brought the worst out in me..
Well a few years back my friend jonny was getting a matress delivered to his house. So we waited a the begininning of the street for the truck to come and i ran behind it and jumped on the back of the box vans bumper.. I think the driver knew i was on there cause he started accelerating like a bat out of hell. We must have been going 20 mph when i jumped off right onto the pavement. one of the hardest landings i have ever experienced. But i got up and lauged hystericly like so hard i totally forgot I had just landed on my chest off the back of a truck

I have also jumped off a 20 foot wall into some snow.

ridesa02400EX
09-26-2003, 10:20 PM
i let someone punch me on top of the head as hard as they could for a buck. today i chugged some hot sauce called spontanious combustion one of those types of hot sauce they put a warning label on and i got it in my eyes. i ran full speed at a tree head first. i crushed 30 cans on my head in less than 5 minutes. threw a propane bottle in a fire. grabbed a burning log out of a fire. shocked myself with a tazer. tried to make a tatoo gun out of a mini sewing machine. rolled a few trucks on purpose. lit myself on a fire a couple times. headbutted a truck. jumped off the back of a quad goin bout 35 mph. more stupid than crazy i guess

SGA
09-26-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
Getting married for a second time:confused2
Yeah! Seems you would have learned after the first time!:D

racerx573
09-26-2003, 11:39 PM
Jumped off a 70 foot cliff into water naked. :ermm:

QuadJunkies
09-27-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by SGA
One time at a party I double dipped a potato chip when no one was looking!:eek: SGA.. you live a wild life style....:p ;)

QuadJunkies
09-27-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by ThorChick
HEHEHE, Tina you crack me up! I think you and I are more alike than I thought, lol.:devil:

Okay, so three years ago at Sandfest here in Oregon I was partying with a bunch of my friends and got pretty drunk. (Surprise surprise) Anyways, met this really cute guy from a neighboring camp and decided I HAD to pee really bad so we went for a walk up in the dunes towards all of the trails. I peed, after that one thing led to another and we had a little roll in the sand. On the way back to the bonfire I remember saying something to him about how it was good we were up on the hill in the dark and no one could see. Boy was I wrong!! About 30 minutes after we got back to camp we heard some of my friends talking about how they were wheeling their truck and slid around to face the hills and had their lights, huge KC's and all, shining on this couple up on the hill. Said it was a pretty good show too, lol.:devil: Needless to say, I went to bed early and didn't show my face until later the next day.

This past labor day my best friend and her boyfriend went camping with us at Winchester Bay for the weekend. She and I decided to go find another friend of ours and her sister to drive around with. When we found them they had the bright idea to spend the day driving around in the trucks topless. We wore bras and bikini tops, but no shirts. My mom and her boyfriend were also there, in a different area of the dunes driving his truck around so I was pretty scared I'd get caught. Did it anyways though.:D We even drove past banshee hill and our friend's sister leaned out and sat on the window sill of the truck! My mom and her boyfriend were there though so I pulled my fleece on really fast, they never even saw me.
Anyways, about 20 minutes later we were headed towards the second parking lot when the other girl's truck got burried up to her axles. Don't ask my how she did it, but once a few guys rode by and saw a hot chick without a shirt on as stuck as she was they pulled over with their brakes smoking.:devil: :devil: We finally put our shirts back on and eventually she was pulled out. Guess we learned our lesson. Well, maybe...... LMAO!!!!!:p

QuadJunkies
09-27-2003, 12:02 AM
Well I've done alot of crazy chit in my time but one of the crazy things I did was have sex with a preachers daughter in his bed..........:devil: No way Jerry...... Tell me you didnt.....:eek: :eek2: :devil: ROFL!!!!!!!!!

quadfamily
09-27-2003, 12:15 AM
one time at band camp.............................................. .....................

dirtmomma
09-27-2003, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by ridesa02400EX
i let someone punch me on top of the head as hard as they could for a buck. today i chugged some hot sauce called spontanious combustion one of those types of hot sauce they put a warning label on and i got it in my eyes. i ran full speed at a tree head first. i crushed 30 cans on my head in less than 5 minutes. threw a propane bottle in a fire. grabbed a burning log out of a fire. shocked myself with a tazer. tried to make a tatoo gun out of a mini sewing machine. rolled a few trucks on purpose. lit myself on a fire a couple times. headbutted a truck. jumped off the back of a quad goin bout 35 mph. more stupid than crazy i guess
What are you the start of "JACKASS":huh :rolleyes:

dpizz450
09-27-2003, 07:57 AM
lmao those are prretty damn funny guys.........ive done some pretty crazy/stupid chit....lol u would jus have to kno me....and when i tell my friends i have never broke anything or had stitches there like.... :huh :eek2:
but i can remember recently we rode 3 people on a rancher all day long goin over huge bumps pinned in 5 gear.....so anyways i was on the back and i didint feel like gettin my arse bumped all over the rack anymore so were about to hit a bump pinned in 5th goin full speed and i jus jump off!! and i rolled atleast like 20 feet....good thing i had my helmet on cuz it hurt even with the helmet

4wheelboy
09-27-2003, 08:07 AM
how bout getting pulled by a pinned 400ex in the snow on a little sled:( :D

09-27-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
how bout getting pulled by a pinned 400ex in the snow on a little sled:( :D its fun to do that on the road in the winter time aint it...specialy later that night at 2 AM when you get 3 other kids..all on loud 4 strokes....to go out and ride on the roads..and a cop chases you for another hour...fun times

Juggalo
09-27-2003, 08:40 AM
gettin pulled behind a pinned EX is great. you know your goin fast when your doin a 4th gear wide open donut and the G's on the sled are so much you can't even hold on and you go rolling about 100 feet in the snow.

ridesa02400EX
09-27-2003, 10:11 AM
oh lol ive done somethin like that except it wasnt a sled i was bein pulled on one of those little pedal go carts for little kids i went over a little jump on it, lost control and rolled it. my foot got caught in the rope and i got dragged for at leas 100 feet. and there was no snow it was the middle of summer

luvmyex
09-27-2003, 10:35 AM
probably diving off a 90' cliff at a rock quarry.I have others that i wont mention here:huh

dirtmomma
09-27-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by ridesa02400EX
oh lol ive done somethin like that except it wasnt a sled i was bein pulled on one of those little pedal go carts for little kids i went over a little jump on it, lost control and rolled it. my foot got caught in the rope and i got dragged for at leas 100 feet. and there was no snow it was the middle of summer

HAHA my kids do that, we have one of those powerwheel jeeps that doesn't work anymore so the older one straps it to his TRX90 & pulls the little guy around the yard:p YES they both wear thier helmets;) the big brother always tries to get him sideways OF COURSE & the little guy just laughs & laughs!!

300exQuadracer
09-27-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
HAHA my kids do that, we have one of those powerwheel jeeps that doesn't work anymore so the older one straps it to his TRX90 & pulls the little guy around the yard:p YES they both wear thier helmets;) the big brother always tries to get him sideways OF COURSE & the little guy just laughs & laughs!!

haha my buddy has a powerwheels bigfoot truck and we strapped that thing behind his ranger last winter in about 5 inches of snow and it was snowing the night we did this, we where pulling that thing about 25 mph in the field riding in it untill the steering broke then we pulled it around a little while after that but it flipped too fast since you couldnt steer!

and last year we got an old grand am hood from my dads shop welded handles onto it and a chain and pulled it in the snow with my buddies utility quad, and truck, we even jumped the thing about 4 feet talk about your arse hurting after that landing! we pulled it through our town one night down the street when it was snowing and everybody was watching us laughing and when we would hit a spot on the road with no snow or ice sparks would fly for 20+ feet

last night we where all riding and it started pouring hardcore so we went to my buddies house and ended up talking one of our friends into breaking old light bulbs on his head and believe me i tried it and it hurt like heck!

i could probably go on with millions of stories, but i know all of us have our own and we allways have at least one "crazy chit night" a weekend, its "crazy chit night so lets do some crazy chit"

WEEZIL
09-27-2003, 02:54 PM
yz rida you sound allot like me. I was at a party this pass weekend and i ran fullspeed and headbutted a porta potty ROTFL there were some dazed mofos that would come out of there.

Juggalo
09-27-2003, 07:17 PM
yep pullin powerwheels behind cars is fun, untill the police stop you. thats ok tho cuz we got private property to do it on and a brand new powerwheels we pulled outta some1's garbage :devil:

AtvMxRider
09-27-2003, 07:18 PM
No way Jerry...... Tell me you didnt.....:eek: :eek2: :devil: ROFL!!!!!!!!!

Now would I lie about something like that. I take my ***** serious.........;)

Ryan
09-27-2003, 08:21 PM
Ryan~~~~~~ Are you serious you really did that!!!!!!!!!:eek2: :eek:

Yeah.... I really hate school :blah: .

wilkin250r
09-27-2003, 08:41 PM
Wow, I want to go to the dunes with ThorChick!!! :devil:

ridered86
09-27-2003, 11:13 PM
stole a bobcat and made a 50 ft double on my friends back lawn..the guy who owned the bobcat is a landscaper with a drinking problem...ohh and hes irish, im so lucky i didnt end up in boston harbor with cynderblocks on my feet.

my friends parents still wont let me over their house and deny even knowing me, and it was a year ago.:rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
09-28-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by js52589
lmao qj... you wouldnt mind coming to look at houses with me would ya :o :p :o :devil:

QuadJunkies
09-28-2003, 11:01 AM
Now would I lie about something like that. I take my ***** serious.........;) Good point!!! HAHAH JEnrry, That avatar cracks me up!!!!:p :devil:

250r/master3
09-28-2003, 02:18 PM
not riding this weekend

AtvMxRider
09-28-2003, 02:39 PM
Good point!!! HAHAH JEnrry, That avatar cracks me up!!!!:p :devil:

;)

airheadedduner
09-28-2003, 02:40 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/search/albums.html?StartRow=1&Type=Albums&MaxRows=10&Criteria=dune%20pics

45 foot natural terrian step-up at florence dunes, I will never find a natual jump that perfect ever again. Also pic of me after breaking my collor bone skipping a pond and hitting a double on a bike I borrowed from a friend. Pics a lot of you have seen before.

Dumbest thing I have ever done....mobbing my moms new car on a country road and having it step out on me in a corner at 95, almost wreaked it. Hondai's(sp?) handle like chit.