PDA

View Full Version : well...still no power.

zzbudzz
09-24-2003, 09:55 PM
well, it's been 6 days now with no power and counting. we still have trees across the power lines ,one big tree across my line going to my house.:( now before anyone ask .......(i have a generator thats how i'm on here) . my old one crapped out and had to buy another one today . thats was great also ! funny how the national news covers our problem here in va. in about 2 seconds , but spend 75% of there time talking about crap ! like california elections :rolleyes: rich get attention ,the poor get get 2 seconds........

QuadJunkies
09-25-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by zzbudzz
well, it's been 6 days now with no power and counting. we still have trees across the power lines ,one big tree across my line going to my house.:( now before anyone ask .......(i have a generator thats how i'm on here) . my old one crapped out and had to buy another one today . thats was great also ! funny how the national news covers our problem here in va. in about 2 seconds , but spend 75% of there time talking about crap ! like california elections :rolleyes: rich get attention ,the poor get get 2 seconds........ :( SOrry to hear, I hope power is restored soon.........

AtvMxRider
09-25-2003, 03:56 AM
I heard they are talking 10 to 14 days before you guys get power out ther Buddy :( .

powersmoke03
09-25-2003, 07:43 AM
some of my friends still dont have power and its been a week. The power company wont even tell them when they are gonna get power. Mine finally came back on Sunday.

Sean

QuadJunkies
09-25-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I heard they are talking 10 to 14 days before you guys get power out ther Buddy :( . not having any power, I was just wondering how the temps were back east right now? O hope its not too cold yet...:(

Trx4Life
09-25-2003, 09:33 AM
I was in the bad one that hit Louisiana last year. We stayed with out power for some where around 9 days. It was almost 3 weeks before we got cable and stuff backup.

AtvMxRider
09-25-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
not having any power, I was just wondering how the temps were back east right now? O hope its not too cold yet...:(

The temps have actually been pretty nice around here Tina. About 80 during the day and in the 60's at night. But it still sucks without power. Ours were out for 5 days:( .

zzbudzz
09-25-2003, 03:56 PM
7 and still counting .....trees still on power lines.......:(

crazybuffalo
09-25-2003, 08:35 PM
funny how the national news covers our problem here in va. in about 2 seconds , but spend 75% of there time talking about crap ! like california elections rich get attention ,the poor get get 2 seconds........ yeah they always talk about the stuff noone cares about.

zzbudzz
09-26-2003, 04:57 PM
wooo hooo! 8 days and still no power .....trees still on the unpowered lines:rolleyes: and the power company has nerve to send me a BILL! please , like thats the 1st thing i'm going to pay.... oh, and they estimated the bill !guess what 2 of those days i didn't have power .my meter hasn't reached the number thats on the bill yet? f**king power company......

Glow Plug
09-26-2003, 05:25 PM
Man that sucks but I guess you should be happy its not in the dead of winter

zzbudzz
09-26-2003, 05:49 PM
yeah, that happened in '99, 7 days without power during the christmas ice storm.:rolleyes:

Narly R
09-26-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
Man that sucks but I guess you should be happy its not in the dead of winter

Ya no kiddin, they have LOTS of people to hook back up though...:(

Hope ya hang in there man, Good luck!:cool:

AtvMxRider
09-26-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by zzbudzz
yeah, that happened in '99, 7 days without power during the christmas ice storm.:rolleyes:

Yeah wasn't that fun.......:rolleyes: . We went for 4 days without power then.

killed300ex
09-26-2003, 07:01 PM
thats to bad man hope you get it back soon. Yea that stinks about the generator. On our second one now learned the hard way gotta change the iol like every day when you run it 24 hours a day! just a lil hint lol thats what tosted our old generator when we ran it day in and day out we would only change it like every 3-4 days
killed

EvilJester400EX
09-26-2003, 08:51 PM
Man, that sucks. We only lost power here for 4 hours. I was going insane in that short amount of time.. I can only imagine what I'd be like up there.:eek:

zzbudzz
09-27-2003, 02:12 PM
9 days and counting:mad: