PDA

View Full Version : Lmao Rotfl!!!

WEEZIL
09-24-2003, 06:09 PM
Well my 2 buddies with dirt bikes call me yestarday from their cell phone. They were up at a near by mine. They said we are gona come get you to go riding. I was like mmkayy cause i dont ride with them too often.
so about 20 or so minutes pass and they come in. I adjust shane's ttr125's chain up and we go riding.
In the course of us riding he all most rear ended me 3-4 times So we are cruzing up this hillbilly road called bushwack that is right by my house..
and twards the top where it turns into pavement and i notice my friend standing out in his drive way so i hit my brakes and just turn into his drive way

I feel a little thump in my rear end. so i am thinkin WTF? I turn around to see Shane lying on his side on the street and gary sitting there on his bike looking at shane.

I turn off my quad expecting the worse.

he gets up and is kind of crying. ahhh uu @$$ hole why did u do that~ he asks me..

I didnt do anyting.. lesson 1-5 DONT TAILGATE ME RETAD!
I THOUGHT U WERE GOING TO GO STRAIT..
i told him WELL YOU NEVER KNOW THATS WHY U DONT TAILGATE

So i go over there and he stands up and pulls up his pant leg expecting his leg to be horribly mangled and there is a small red mark on it then he looks at his elbow and it has a small scrape on it.

I was like youre fine.. and he falls back over AHHHH I CANT WAALLLKK!!!

GARY COME PICK MY BIKE UP ITS LEAKING GAS!!!!!

as you can tell he was over-reacting upon rediculous proportions
he gets back on his bike and starts complaining that the fender is bent AAHH GARY I HATE RIDING AT YOUR HOUSE YOUR HOUSE SUCKS LOOK AT MY FENDER!!! ITS BENT !!!
I
WAS LIKE BIG ***in deal titty boy why do you think its plastic? leave it in the warm weather and it will fix its self

and he is punching his fender expecting it to straiten out.. So he fires up his dirtbike and leaves
we are all sitting around LAUGHING HYSTERICLY just because of his over reactions

he comes back 10 minuts later still all p!$$y my fender is bent!! now i gota trade my bike in.. and i will be making paments on it for the next 5 years.. and blah blah blah blah...... we were still all kinda laughing and mark goes over and shoves shanes number plate back in the slot to his fender and the fender was strait again

mark is like there its strait. and shane is like strait my *** i am leaving and takes off again..

it was the funniest thing ever.. the kid was ok. his bike was ok. he just reacted so extremely it was halarous.. if you dont think its remotely funny you should have been there.

theTman
09-24-2003, 06:13 PM
haha..what a loser..he need to learn how to ride..ROFL:o

400exmom
09-24-2003, 07:19 PM
i have a.d.d. to much too read-im gonna go look 4 monkeynuts

lil400exman
09-24-2003, 07:23 PM
how old is he? sounds like hes 2 years old:rolleyes:

CowsBitePeople
09-24-2003, 08:08 PM
ha ha lmao

why arent the smileys workin in your sig??